General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

giving up Gaming ?? for a while

Post by steveuk » January 6th, 2009, 12:38 am

Hay all
I maybe giving up Gaming for a while, i need to have time in sorting out my crappy junk room and put some more shit onto Ebay, make this room more liverable in.. Plus not only that my PC Screwed up again the otherday and it took me 7 fucking hours to get XP back on, was down to some SPyWare trojan shit i somehow got 1 day after norton 360 Expired. :evil: Got a new Full Version now thanks to a friend getting me a copy. ORIGIANAL Copy,365 days protection once again..

If i had thought about doing a Full format i would of had PC back up and running within 2 hours and not 7 hours, but i was just doing quick formats and that was'nt removing the spyware shit,ect... but i finaly got it back up and running, Ive not had time to install any games back onto the PC, that far from my problem right now. :?

Even still i just cant be assed to play any games yet, and keep restarting my Ranking skills again is a bloody pain keep losing ranks. Still, fuck the games for now. Like i said i need to sort out this room as i need to make it less cluttered and try make some cash from this junk, i dont want throw to much away as some of it in good working order, and some hardly ever used like a AMD 3-gig proesssor Never used, cost me £45 and i never used it as i brought the wrong one, i be lucky to get £20 back on it if that.

I wont stop popping in here tho as ya like a 2nd family 2 me... :wink: :D and i like to see whats new, but i wont be downloading any Demos or watching any videos on here for a while, not untill i get the PC back upto full Gaming Speck, which can wait untill im ready to do so, this means i could be off gaming a couple of months, if i go back to gaming.

Ok thought i let ya know anyways... Chat later if i get time to get back later this week, which i hope i will for a qucik look to any replies..lol

Laters. All, hope ya all have a good start to the New Year, as i fuckin did'nt. :cry:

Steve

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Steam: ultralala

Re: giving up Gaming ?? for a while

Post by ultralala » January 6th, 2009, 12:51 am

hope your junk will make some other living rooms "junkable". Its a shame too many rooms are not falling in junk :mrgreen:
I've been watching you
A lalalala long
A lalalala long long lee long long long

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » January 6th, 2009, 12:51 am

steveuk wrote:some SPyWare trojan shit i somehow got 1 day after norton 360 Expired
Might be down to all those movies you've illegally downloaded? :roll:

Still, nice to see you haven't totally left us :P

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » January 6th, 2009, 12:58 am

Pedsdude wrote:
steveuk wrote:some SPyWare trojan shit i somehow got 1 day after norton 360 Expired
Might be down to all those movies you've illegally downloaded? :roll:

Still, nice to see you haven't totally left us :P

Illegal downloading.. NOT ME, im a good guy... i told ya once befor i pay subscription to download now,like Pay per View ect.. and i dont care if ya belive me or not... anyways not got time to watch movies now, not untill i sort this room out, and it full of old PC and 8-bit stuff and old printers,ect, i have my movies on 1 shelf, not all over the pace like thePC shit is everywhere.lol

Steve

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Steam: ultralala

Post by ultralala » January 6th, 2009, 1:04 am

please take a picture of your room...maybe it give impulse to others to wake up :)
I've been watching you
A lalalala long
A lalalala long long lee long long long

Koekie
Past/Inactive Team Member
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by Koekie » January 6th, 2009, 9:53 am

Good luck sorting things out mate!

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » January 6th, 2009, 10:46 am

steveuk wrote:Illegal downloading.. NOT ME, im a good guy... i told ya once befor i pay subscription to download now,like Pay per View ect.. and i dont care if ya belive me or not...
Don't you run a movie download website?

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » January 6th, 2009, 11:16 am

Pedsdude wrote:
steveuk wrote:Illegal downloading.. NOT ME, im a good guy... i told ya once befor i pay subscription to download now,like Pay per View ect.. and i dont care if ya belive me or not...
I thought so too

:roll:

In other news: what is the processor you talking about? socket, name etc?
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » January 6th, 2009, 12:00 pm

Pedsdude wrote:
No that's not him, it's his evil twin brother, Stevie Uk.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » January 6th, 2009, 2:24 pm

Good luck sorting everything out, we'll see you in a short while ;)
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » January 6th, 2009, 2:28 pm

There is no such thing as a download "pay-per-view".

Pay-Per-View, is what it is, you pay every time you view it. If you download and/or store the film, you are no longer renting the movie, you are 'pirating' it.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » January 6th, 2009, 2:55 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:There is no such thing as a download "pay-per-view".

Pay-Per-View, is what it is, you pay every time you view it. If you download and/or store the film, you are no longer renting the movie, you are 'pirating' it.
Lol, don't reply Steve seriously, enough topics have this debate in them already. Yes it is piracy, end of story.

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » January 6th, 2009, 8:42 pm

JDogg wrote:
Drofder2004 wrote:There is no such thing as a download "pay-per-view".

Lol, don't reply Steve seriously, enough topics have this debate in them already. Yes it is piracy, end of story.
it's not piracy, it's downloadable pay-per-view :D!!

cya later this week steve.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » January 6th, 2009, 11:35 pm

don't make me start ranting :roll:

later Steve
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » January 7th, 2009, 12:52 am

No such thing AH, GET IT RIGHT I DONT LIE...LOL

http://www.cinemanow.com/Aboutus-Background.aspx
Pay-Per-View: Hollywood movies are available for purchase, providing customers a 24 hour window to watch the video. As with all CinemaNow downloads, customers can start watching in minutes or download the file and watch it anytime, anywhere. Pay-Per-View movies are priced between $2.99 and $3.99.

CinemaNow has been at the technological forefront of digital video distribution since its launch in 1999. CinemaNow created PatchBayâ„¢, a proprietary content-on-demand distribution and digital rights management system that powers the CinemaNow Web site and its associated partner platforms. Over the years CinemaNow has been first in several historic milestones including:
First website to offer Pay-Per-View movies from major studios
First Download-to-Own service for feature films
First broadband distributor of high definition (HD) content
First distributor of Download-to-Own movies from Disney
First distributor of Burn-to-DVD movies from major studios
CinemaNow's digital entertainment technology powers video stores and content solutions for next generation consumer electronics products including the HP MediaSmart TV, ARCHOS 500 Series portable media players, EchoStar's Dish Network 622 set top box, and the Samsung P2 portable media player (PMP), and will soon appear in Sonic's Roxio Venueâ„¢ download application featured on millions of consumer PCs.
And http://www.universalvod.net/about.php

There is no such thing as a download "pay-per-view".

The Movies are Stored and downloaded to your PC and you need to watch them befor the 24 hours are up, if you dont then you lose out, after that the encryption code make the movie unwatcherble.

END OF THAT TOPIC, AND WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO TURN THE STORY/TOPIC AROUND.???? i Said im off gaming a while whats that to do with movies.. :P :P :P :P :P

Back laters
Last edited by steveuk on January 7th, 2009, 1:11 am, edited 3 times in total.