Nade Jumps!! I Need Help Despratly

Forum for all kinds of CoD jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

R3lagg3R
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Nade Jumps!! I Need Help Despratly

Post by R3lagg3R » April 8th, 2005, 11:23 pm

i cant quite seem to get the hang of nade jumps i spent at least 2 hours just trying to get over the fence on pedz puzzle near the end i think i did it twice i can get over if someone crouches but never if im alone.

Anyone got any hints!! Peds ur map is very cool to play on but my fav is plazma even though i cant do it lol.

BTW i need help loads here

chevron
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by chevron » May 5th, 2005, 8:45 pm

ok count to 5 and jump...its simple but it take careful timing other wise b00m!

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » May 5th, 2005, 10:00 pm

Be sure to read this first (From the main page):

» Nade/Panzer Jumping Help

Nade jumping is where you throw a grenade on the ground below you, wait for a certain period of time, and then jump a split second before the grenade explodes to give you a slight boost. It can be handy to get you into those hard-to-reach places where a normal jump or 125fps jump simply won't do. When nade jumping, make sure you are above the ground when you throw your grenade (i.e. on a box or something), as if you do it directly below you when you are on the ground you will be killed.

Nade jumping is all about timing. You have to know exactly when the grenade is going to explode, so practice makes perfect. Knowing exactly when to jump is the key of nade jumping, so get yourself on your own server with godmode and infinite ammo and practice like mad!

Panzer jumping is similar to nade jumping. We class panzer jumps as nade jumps on the site, so when you are looking through maps you may notice that nade jumps include panzer jumps.

With panzer jumping, you have to jump in the air, and fire a panzerfaust below you a tiny bit after you jump to give you a boost. Some people find panzer jumps are an easier alternative to nade jumps, but really it's just as matter of preference. Panzerfausts were made weaker in UO, so it is easier to do them because of this. When panzer jumping in CoD make sure you are above the ground when you do it (i.e. on a box or something similar), otherwise you will be killed.

If you have any queries related to Nade or Panzer jumping then make a post in the Jumps & Nade Jumps section of the forums.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now my bit of explenation:

Watch the timer at the bottom of your screen. Hold your grenade but don't cook it yet (unless you play CoD, you can't cook it in normal CoD I think). When the timer reaches an even number like 2:40, throw the nade and watch when the nade explodes. Do this a few times till you know how long the nade will take to explode.

Next step will be practising nade jump itself when you know exactly when the nade explodes. Try nade-jumping on this place (Check Carentan6 in the nade-jump section).

Name: Carentan6
Map: Carentan
Game: COD
Type: Nade Jump
Description:
Stand on the boxes and throw the nade straight down. Jump as the nade explodes to get a boost up.
Download: Click Here
Downloaded: 920 times

It's the best and easiest way to finaly succeed a nice nade-jump.

You know now when the nade explodes (if not, practise the above again ^^ ;))
Right before the nade explodes jump up and the blast should give you a push up. You can also try and use a panzerfraust but that's ALMOST impossible in normal CoD so it's best to use the rockets in UO.

If you still got some problems, just ask ;)
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Dan2k3k4
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Dan2k3k4 » May 5th, 2005, 11:59 pm

If I had time and knew some of the commands I could make a Nade-Jump script...

woCooM
Past/Inactive Team Member
Past/Inactive Team Member
PSN ID: Sanctifico

Post by woCooM » May 6th, 2005, 12:47 am

lol im still working on my strafe jump script :p (but that will have to wait till i find the commands for mouse movement i.e. the look binds and speed commands :p)

when i get that done ill work on a jump script
Some People Look Back on WWII, I LIVE IT!
Для Матb россия!

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » May 6th, 2005, 2:16 am

woCooM wrote:lol im still working on my strafe jump script :p (but that will have to wait till i find the commands for mouse movement i.e. the look binds and speed commands :p)

when i get that done ill work on a jump script
It is impossible to bind movement scripts properly. Try make a 180 spin script first, and test if it works everytime. You will find each time you run the script you spin slightly different each time (Tried making some basic scripts with no success).

Tbh, the nade script should not be so hard. If you want I wil have a go 2moro. :)
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

A1tjm
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by A1tjm » May 6th, 2005, 3:56 am

I have had same problem. Spent just as long and can never get nade timing right. :(