Forum for all kinds of CoD jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

hulk
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Well some new "jumps" on carentan ^^

Post by hulk » October 18th, 2005, 4:28 pm

Check it out now

Ps: i didnt use any cheats or something like that ..its just my crazY config ^^lol :wink:
flying is beliving

EmperoR
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by EmperoR » October 18th, 2005, 5:21 pm

Lolage xD
it was fun :p
only i dont understand it ^^ something with 98 ..

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » October 18th, 2005, 5:22 pm

Okay...
Its pretty scary how that is possibly, it opens a whole "cheat" business to CoD

I know its the same old "get stuck in ceiling bug" but this time, "through" the ceiling.

Heres a question I know will more than likely be replied to with a simple answer ("no"), but I will ask it anyway...

Can I see your config?

or can I know why only "your" config is capable of this and not others.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » October 18th, 2005, 5:47 pm

nice cfg m8, i still prefer the glitch i posted that hides the walls on hotel :P i also know how to shutdown servers without rcon lol, not even rinCe knows that :lol:
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."
"You have just become my fave youtuber!" - KillerSam in regards to myself. Win.

EmperoR
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by EmperoR » October 18th, 2005, 6:08 pm

lolage xD
everybody on uo knows how to shut down a server without rcon .. some servers have even closed there console .. because it happens everyday :| the sad people .. even the noobs know :'( and they do it al the time :|

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » October 18th, 2005, 6:26 pm

EmperoR wrote:lolage xD
everybody on uo knows how to shut down a server without rcon .. some servers have even closed there console .. because it happens everyday :| the sad people .. even the noobs know :'( and they do it al the time :|
not tht many people know it, selective groups mainly
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."

MuRpHy*
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by MuRpHy* » October 18th, 2005, 9:53 pm

rofl, glitching :)) Well nice one anyway :D yea i want to check out your cfg

ppreslii
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by ppreslii » October 19th, 2005, 11:11 am

omfg omfg omffffg! I want ur config 2 xDD

hulk
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by hulk » October 19th, 2005, 3:03 pm

well sry guys but i think it is better when no one else get this cfg.. imagine this config would get in wrong hands ..this would be the begining of a big chaos .... so sry guys ... but trust in me this config even works on pb servers so its no cheat or something like that..
flying is beliving

MuRpHy*

Post by MuRpHy* » October 19th, 2005, 4:37 pm

ahhhh i want it ;(

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » October 19th, 2005, 5:49 pm

hulk wrote:well sry guys but i think it is better when no one else get this cfg.. imagine this config would get in wrong hands ..this would be the begining of a big chaos .... so sry guys ... but trust in me this config even works on pb servers so its no cheat or something like that..
Well, tbh it is officially a cheat in my eyes. Modify configs to the extents where walls can be push through is cheating.

the only reason I would like to get the config is to make a counter server config that stops people from using it.

But obviously, I do recommend that the config is not posted in CJ forums just because of the activity on the forum (a lot of posters but even more invisible guests).

Well, at leaqst answer this, is it 1 single command that makes this possible or is it several?
A simple explanation on how this works, would be nice. Maybe even considering sending Activision the demo, they might learn from their mistakes (all though the cod2 is ready for release).
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » October 19th, 2005, 5:52 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
But obviously, I do recommend that the config is not posted in CJ forums just because of the activity on the forum (a lot of posters but even more invisible guests).
ths y i never posted how to shutdown servers lol, too many people would use it...being truthful i have only used it once and that was to see if it actually worked