MW2 Single Player jumps

Forum for all kinds of MW2 jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

floater
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

MW2 Single Player jumps

Post by floater » November 16th, 2009, 8:43 pm

1st of all i boycott the mw2 multiplayer which s-cks!
however, as a fan of the cod4 sp i tried the mw2 sp too and it wasnt quite that bad although below the level of cod4 -.-

found some cool jumps on the sp maps, dont care they aint useful or somethin i just do it cause i like jumping :)
i dont think someone else would be searching sp maps for jumps.. so here they are
there arent console/cheats as far as i know so i guess a screenie would be a good proof

ACT 1 map 2 dunno how its called, the maps have noob names anyways lol

i was pretty creative to make it till here...

and 1 shot over the sp spawn

and 1 screenie falling under the map :)

ACT 1 map 5

a view from the other side of the lake thats far away from the playable area...

over the houses in the ghetto

falling under

if anyone's interested i can post more screenies

try to find these places too, have fun

peace

floater
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Re: MW2 Single Player jumps

Post by floater » November 16th, 2009, 9:34 pm

i havent said i've bought the game
i played the sp at a friend who has it
ye, i support the boycott and im not giving money to iw ;)

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » November 17th, 2009, 5:45 am

KillerSam wrote:The idea of the boycott isn't about playing the game, it's about not funding the developers. How do you boycott the MP but not the SP? You buy the game then you give them the money...you funded developers who produce shit.
Because downloading the game to play SP is impossible.

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » November 17th, 2009, 5:58 am

JDogg wrote:
KillerSam wrote:The idea of the boycott isn't about playing the game, it's about not funding the developers. How do you boycott the MP but not the SP? You buy the game then you give them the money...you funded developers who produce shit.
It can't be that easy if you didn't do it :wink:
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » November 17th, 2009, 6:23 am

Soviet wrote:
JDogg wrote:
It can't be that easy if you didn't do it :wink:
Not sure if that's a compliment or not, but maybe I wanted to play MP ;)

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » November 17th, 2009, 7:12 pm

JDogg wrote:Not sure if that's a compliment or not, but maybe I wanted to play MP ;)
sigh.

This whole conversation doesn't revolve around you, the whole boycott reference was made as a statement purely towards Floater who made a statement of boycotting a portion of a product. He then stated he didn't purchase the game, but played it at a friends house, and then you appear and turn the entire conversation backwards.

If you want to play MP, go for it, but are you also boycotting the game?
If you are, then I reinforce my statement, if you are not, then you are free to enjoy the game to whatever degree you wish.

To second the statements made, you cannot boycott a portion of a game. Boycott is not a refusal to play, but a refusal to purchase (or support). If you play at a friends house, fine, boycott still intact. If you buy the game and refuse to play MP, then you are no longer boycotting, you are foolish.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » November 17th, 2009, 8:19 pm

Drofder2004 wrote: If you are, then I reinforce my statement, if you are not, then you are free to enjoy the game to whatever degree you wish.
Something I believe JDogg has found it difficult to do without harrassment!
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » November 17th, 2009, 11:32 pm

jimbojetuk wrote:
Drofder2004 wrote: If you are, then I reinforce my statement, if you are not, then you are free to enjoy the game to whatever degree you wish.
Well maybe he shouldn't have fucked over such a large part of the community. Drofder didn't say anything about not receiving deserved hate after committing such an action, just that the action could occur within the circumstances.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » November 18th, 2009, 12:44 am

jimbojetuk wrote:
When a man tells you to "I hate spiders", do you continue to throw spiders at him?
So, if I tell you we do not support or indeed do not agree with you buying and playing MW2, should you to continue telling me?

Plus, I said ENJOY IT, no tell me how much you enjoy playing it.
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » November 18th, 2009, 4:47 pm

And you fools still fail to understand that he received it as a gift.

Yeh, go tell that person that you no longer want it. And if that person doesn't game you've got to explain why you don't want it. And that's insulting. Somebody is getting a present for you and you just throw it back at them.

Stop being so stupid, and stop comign back to the same old discussion again and again. It's annoying, and it's boring and it's certainly something we've all read 100 times before already.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Azabael
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Azabael » November 18th, 2009, 6:06 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:And you fools still fail to understand that he received it as a gift.

Yeh, go tell that person that you no longer want it. And if that person doesn't game you've got to explain why you don't want it. And that's insulting. Somebody is getting a present for you and you just throw it back at them.

Stop being so stupid, and stop comign back to the same old discussion again and again. It's annoying, and it's boring and it's certainly something we've all read 100 times before already.

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » November 18th, 2009, 7:32 pm

@Azabael

I thought you left the communitya few days ago, in any case welcome back or if you didn't go.
-

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » November 18th, 2009, 9:22 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:Stop being so stupid, and stop comign back to the same old discussion again and again. It's annoying, and it's boring and it's certainly something we've all read 100 times before already.
We have an equal ground then.
If people stop telling us how much they love the game, or how the game doesn't lag and trying to bullshit us, by calling us "ignorant" then maybe I will shut up calling them a bunch of moronic fucktards.

In the mean time, gift or no gift, if you enjoy the game, fuck off and play it. Just don't report back to me any of your doings, I couldn't give a flying fuck and I will simply bite the bait and call you a cunt.

Explanation given, are you happy?

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » November 18th, 2009, 10:19 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
If people stop telling us how much they love the game, or how the game doesn't lag and trying to bullshit us, by calling us "ignorant" then maybe I will shut up calling them a bunch of moronic fucktards.

In the mean time, gift or no gift, if you enjoy the game, fuck off and play it. Just don't report back to me any of your doings, I couldn't give a flying fuck and I will simply bite the bait and call you a cunt.

+1. If people want to say how much they love the game and shit like that, then they can go and fucking post it on some gay IW forums instead of here, where they KNOW that people get annoyed at it.
-

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » November 18th, 2009, 11:22 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:Stop being so stupid, and stop comign back to the same old discussion again and again. It's annoying, and it's boring and it's certainly something we've all read 100 times before already.

Not really. You could simply like me totally ignore it instead of posting 100 times against the same person to fuck off. I'm pretty sure they got the message.

I'm not flaming people into the ground, doesn't mean I like it. I don't like this console port.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol