some more new jumps/jump ideas

Forum for all kinds of CoD:WaW jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

Innkeeper
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

some more new jumps/jump ideas

Post by Innkeeper » January 1st, 2009, 3:58 am

just some new jumps i had, or some ideas that would need better fps than i did :)

EDIT AGAIN: Photobucket edits are now working :)

easy tank bounce to a small roof. Jump from the rock and land on the side of the roof

from the small roof, you can get on the rest of the roof, then another tank bounce to a pole. You must jump around the front of the building, on the little wooden ledge, and then onto the other side of the roof. From there you bounce the tank to the pole

finally, a tank bounce from the pole to the roof. pretty self explanatory, not hard at all.

a different way to the roof in hangar, alot harder but still useful. you start on the outside ledge, which you get to from climbing out the window of the building. from that ledge, rpg to the little wooden bar next to the slanted wooden bar. Then rpg against the slanted bar to get on top of the slanted bar. From there just jump to the roof.

a possibility to get out of map, the whole bottom of that wall is bouncable. I have not succeeded in it i think it would be much easier with 250, which i dont get. Get on the side of the roof, where the wooden edge is. From there, bounce the bottom of the wall (the whole wall works) and land on the clip part with the out of map bounce.

another out of map possibility, would be very hard and i dont get 333 so i cant test. do the easy bounce up to the bottom of the fence, and then bounce the bottom of the wall with an fps change + rpg to get over the fence

a fun jump on roundhouse, once you are on the last rail you can drop down onto the train below the bridge, which can be a useful spot. climb on the rail to your left, then jump across to the rail on your right. jump around the bar onto the next bit of rail. You can now fall onto the train below you

a possible way out of map on makin. a hard stack would be required to get to that peg, and then that object is hard to get a good bounce out of, so idk if its possible. from the peg, just bounce the wood structure onto the clipped side of the roof, it is not clipped very high.

if someone can find a way onto this clip around the roof, it is an easy strafe to out of map :). Just strafe from the clip above the house to the clip above the other house, can be a bit tricky but not hard really.

jex
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: some more new jumps/jump ideas

Post by jex » January 1st, 2009, 12:11 pm

some of this jumps i did with 50 fps)))

Berlinboy6329
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Berlinboy6329 » January 1st, 2009, 12:45 pm

I have been trying the last 2 jumps for a long time but no success..Yet.It's too good jump to let it be ignored.

Xylozi
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Xylozi » January 1st, 2009, 2:00 pm

I've seen Pres get onto the first's roof clip in the last picture you posted. The only problem is that I don't think you can get out of the map from that side. I've checked the edge and it seems like there is a massive clip at the back, which you can't get pass.

Anyways, nice finds! :D

The President
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by The President » January 1st, 2009, 2:18 pm

I like the roundhouse train one, done that in public 8)

[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: :(, you have no heard!
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: head*
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: heart * !
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: ffs that joke failed
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: fuck you :(

[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: indeed!
[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: mes gay :(
[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: i kissed a boy!

[18:02] Damselflies<3MyDog: as far as i kno, men cant be pregnant

Innkeeper
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Innkeeper » January 1st, 2009, 10:56 pm

xylo, if you strafe to the SIDE of the low roof, then it is easy to get out of map. Idk how to get on that first clip but if you can than it is possible to get out of map again :)