Full-Length Bayonet Jumping video

Forum for all kinds of CoD:WaW jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

solster
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: Full-Length Bayonet Jumping video

Post by solster » November 25th, 2008, 5:29 pm

well i dont know about you guys but i think strafing requires skill and practice (and lots of it depending on the particular jump)

bouncing also requires some skill, as you can usually die if u fail it. if u miss the van on pipeline you die, if you bounce high but not enough you die when u land, etc...

but a bayonet jump = no death no matter how you fail it. there is no, ehm, fear? you can also do a bayonet jump by accident, you dont always need a friend you could be trying to kill someone and just fly in the air, with cod4 strafing and bouncing (correctly) you need to actually want to do it to perform it

but thats just my opinion

The President
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by The President » November 25th, 2008, 5:36 pm

solster wrote:but a bayonet jump = no death no matter how you fail it.
There's actually more chance of dying than when you bounce, because you go so high...(and somtines you kill the other player etc)

[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: :(, you have no heard!
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: head*
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: heart * !
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: ffs that joke failed
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: fuck you :(

[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: indeed!
[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: mes gay :(
[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: i kissed a boy!

[18:02] Damselflies<3MyDog: as far as i kno, men cant be pregnant

solster
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by solster » November 25th, 2008, 5:46 pm

The President wrote:
solster wrote:but a bayonet jump = no death no matter how you fail it.
There's actually more chance of dying than when you bounce, because you go so high...(and somtines you kill the other player etc)
indeed, my bad i was talking about the actual lead up to it (like running/jumping) bayonet is just point and shoot (so to speak).

if u dont hit the bounce spot (for bayonets) you wont die.

IHIICOD
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by IHIICOD » November 25th, 2008, 7:18 pm

lol Guys, sorry but you are SOO wrong... I know that bounces are maybe easy for you, but you are old school from COD2 and etc... But forexample in Czech jump servers, you will never see someone on district roof or some another roof... They cant strafe so good, they cant bounce as well, they cant change fps, they cant make RPG jump... and they are playing a long time...
Every one can do Pipeline bounce, because is tradion of bouncing. But many other bounces are hard to do...
You should be little bit more objective about this...
If i will take my friend which is not so good at COD4 jumping, he will be great jumper in COD5... Shortly COD5 sucks...

And something for Infinitive... I give you question: If you will never do Bajonet jump, and you will never made a video about it, and think about it -Will you have the same Opinion on it? - Does it have sommeing in common with Jumping? Its not even Strafe jumping so why its called Jump? Does this "jump" requier to push space? no.

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » November 25th, 2008, 9:10 pm

IHIICOD wrote:lol Guys, sorry but you are SOO wrong... I know that bounces are maybe easy for you, but you are old school from COD2 and etc... But forexample in Czech jump servers, you will never see someone on district roof or some another roof... They cant strafe so good, they cant bounce as well, they cant change fps, they cant make RPG jump... and they are playing a long time...
Every one can do Pipeline bounce, because is tradion of bouncing. But many other bounces are hard to do...
You should be little bit more objective about this...
If i will take my friend which is not so good at COD4 jumping, he will be great jumper in COD5... Shortly COD5 sucks...

And something for Infinitive... I give you question: If you will never do Bajonet jump, and you will never made a video about it, and think about it -Will you have the same Opinion on it? - Does it have sommeing in common with Jumping? Its not even Strafe jumping so why its called Jump? Does this "jump" requier to push space? no.
What' up with people xD. ever since i've joined codjumper and have gone on the servers, people have called me Infinate, Infinity, Infiniti, Infant (wtf?), and now its Infinitive rofl. Before i made this video, i still had the same view. Its all jumping in the end, and if its possible to do on a real server, then its a legit jump. That's why i make videos about jumps that you can actually do, rather than save glitching and other things like that. I believe i made a post on the other thread about bayonet jumps in the CoD:WaW jumps and Explosive jumps section about my view on it and it was before i made this video.

The President wrote:BEST GLITCH EVER!

Me and infinite just did it, it goes FUCKING HIGH. FPS affects it a LOT - with 125 it goes very high, and with 250 about 3 times as high :P we were skywalking on falldown lol
Infinite wrote:u mean downfall xD. and all those 250-333 fps switch jumps off of the tanks onto the clips, all almost all possible with this bayonet glitch, that's how amazing it is.
And about it not being a jump. If this isn't a jump, then neither is bouncing since you don't necessarily have to press the space bar to bounce considering that some bounces require you to just fall down to the bounce, so shouldn't we be ranting about bounces too :shock:? and again, the definition of "jump" is to leap or to spring clear of the ground or other support by a sudden muscular effort (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/jump). This definitely isn't "bayonet flying" or "bayonet gliding" since its more like jumping (or you can classify it as launching i suppose). To me its ironic how so many people loved it when they first saw it and then most people seem to hate it now xD. I bet its because i made a video that showed how cool it is :lol:.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

Raptus
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Raptus » November 25th, 2008, 9:56 pm

What' up with people xD. ever since i've joined codjumper and have gone on the servers, people have called me Infinate, Infinity, Infiniti, Infant (wtf?), and now its Infinitive rofl.
got the same problem, Raptor, Rapus ..even Rapper..x'D back to topic: stop arguing and get different hobbies...cod5 sucks cock anyway :mrgreen:

The Dude
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by The Dude » November 25th, 2008, 10:04 pm

Raptus wrote:got the same problem, Raptor, Rapus ..even Rapper..x'D back to topic: stop arguing and get different hobbies...cod5 sucks cock anyway :mrgreen:
you forget *baktus*, *schlappschuss* ..... :mrgreen:

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » November 25th, 2008, 10:06 pm

Raptus wrote:
What' up with people xD. ever since i've joined codjumper and have gone on the servers, people have called me Infinate, Infinity, Infiniti, Infant (wtf?), and now its Infinitive rofl.
got the same problem, Raptor, Rapus ..even Rapper..x'D back to topic: stop arguing and get different hobbies...cod5 sucks cock anyway :mrgreen:
UR MOM SUCKS COCK, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JK JK JK (this reminds me of a normal day at my lunch table xD)
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

The President
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by The President » November 25th, 2008, 10:11 pm

IHIICOD wrote:lol Guys, sorry but you are SOO wrong...
That's YOUR opinion.

If you don't like this bayonet thing then don't use it, no one's forcing you to. Jumping is exacly the same as CoD4 jumping except for bayonet now and like I said, you don't have to use it.
IHIICOD wrote:And something for Infinitive... I give you question: If you will never do Bajonet jump, and you will never made a video about it, and think about it -Will you have the same Opinion on it? - Does it have sommeing in common with Jumping? Its not even Strafe jumping so why its called Jump? Does this "jump" requier to push space? no.
For me it does have something to do with jumping, yes. It's always been about getting to places that are possible to get to, not like using savebug or whatever. This is possible, so I consider it a jump.

[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: :(, you have no heard!
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: head*
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: heart * !
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: ffs that joke failed
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: fuck you :(

[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: indeed!
[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: mes gay :(
[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: i kissed a boy!

[18:02] Damselflies<3MyDog: as far as i kno, men cant be pregnant

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » November 25th, 2008, 10:25 pm

my lunch table is full of your mom jokes, along with a lot of perverted ones. But i wouldn't have it anyway else tbh :wink:.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » November 25th, 2008, 11:32 pm

It is a jump. But it does feel different. I dunno.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » November 25th, 2008, 11:46 pm

Infinite wrote:my lunch table is full of your mom jokes, along with a lot of perverted ones. But i wouldn't have it anyway else tbh :wink:.
at the beginning of the year we talked about school work (I only knew one kid at the table). Now I have them all cursing constantly and cracking racist and perverted jokes. It is the only way to have lunch.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » November 26th, 2008, 8:41 am

The Dude wrote:
Raptus wrote:got the same problem, Raptor, Rapus ..even Rapper..x'D back to topic: stop arguing and get different hobbies...cod5 sucks cock anyway :mrgreen:
you forget *baktus*, *schlappschuss* ..... :mrgreen:
What are you saying your Dontlike COD5.???? lol Oh well we wont see you on there then..?? Shame about that.

Steve

Louw
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Louw » November 26th, 2008, 5:48 pm

by the way what happens if u do the glitch toworths eashoulder so u both pres the button at the same time :P

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » November 26th, 2008, 7:00 pm

i don't think anything happens xD. one guy would probably kill the other :x