Moderator: Core Staff

#Strike:.
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Re: Berlinboy6329's jumps

Post by #Strike:. » February 5th, 2009, 4:19 am

125fps!

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]

Berlinboy6329
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Berlinboy6329 » February 7th, 2009, 2:46 pm

UPDATE!(only text)

I have a reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy big luck.Despite the lack of Bazooka boost i've managed to reach certain spots without it which i believed from that it requires bazooka to be done.But i found alternative Ways.So Downfall and Seelow will be in the movie without bazooka.All of the possible roofs on Seelow(expect 1)And a way alone withou bazooka to the ruins of the temple..Though there are still a lot of jumps which i lost but the main spot on Downfall and Seelow works.

Berlinboy6329
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Berlinboy6329 » February 10th, 2009, 4:50 pm

Hi all!

Nothing new jump.I am going to post when i do the Dome bounce(found by The President)without RPG.I'm already really close.

I'm writing vuz i want to ask how Youtube recognise copyrighted music?I saw a lot older(2007)vids(From CJ members) and some of them were muted.OK that's a fact!But once i listened to a music(Spineshank-Asthmatic),which was played as THE music in an AMV(Anime Music Video:Bleach).And later on it got muted.However,i still find vids which are allowed to play the same music.I ask this quetion cuz the /record is slowly out and i want to use a track from a famous band(Oomph).I know they are well known so i want to be sure if there was a possibility to make a fool of Youtube.I don't want my video get muted and upload it again with other tracks.

BlueDamselfly
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by BlueDamselfly » February 10th, 2009, 9:48 pm

Berlinboy6329 wrote:Hi all!

Nothing new jump.I am going to post when i do the Dome bounce(found by The President)without RPG.I'm already really close.

I'm writing vuz i want to ask how Youtube recognise copyrighted music?I saw a lot older(2007)vids(From CJ members) and some of them were muted.OK that's a fact!But once i listened to a music(Spineshank-Asthmatic),which was played as THE music in an AMV(Anime Music Video:Bleach).And later on it got muted.However,i still find vids which are allowed to play the same music.I ask this quetion cuz the /record is slowly out and i want to use a track from a famous band(Oomph).I know they are well known so i want to be sure if there was a possibility to make a fool of Youtube.I don't want my video get muted and upload it again with other tracks.
make your own music!

no but seriously if its muted u can click audio swap and then change it so u wont have to upload again (well i think so )
Codjumper.com's Youtube! - For all your CoDJumping needs!
[18:43] The President: plus i'm downloading a map called <will obviously not quote that>
[18:43] The President: how gay is that
[18:43] Damselflies<3MyDog: almost as much as matty
[18:43] The President: nah not that much
[18:44] Damselflies<3MyDog: rofl

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Steam: ultralala

Post by ultralala » February 10th, 2009, 10:54 pm

Just use the dispute button(dont know english name) and write a counter statement. Just follow the instructions and music will enabled after 1 minute. Works til any copyrightholder it reports
I've been watching you
A lalalala long
A lalalala long long lee long long long

MRxMAPMONKEY
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by MRxMAPMONKEY » February 13th, 2009, 3:06 am

wow just tested on 360 and fps doesnt matter just do a good enough strafe. i like the ones on downfall. never knew them :mrgreen:

WorldDomoNation
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by WorldDomoNation » February 13th, 2009, 4:26 am

Except for the fact that FPS does matter, no matter how well you strafe. Especially FPS change bounces, in which case, if you don't have the power to switch between two FPS's, there is no way that you could make the jump. Even if it's not an FPS change bounce, or any FPS change jump, FPS still matters. I almost completely guarantee you that any jumps done with 333 or 250 (and a lot that use 125) FPS are impossible to do on a console without a PERFECT jump AND an RPG/Bazooka. And with the boost taken out of any type of explosion, there is no possible way of doing those types of jumps. Plus, judging by your name (map monkeys) you probably just decided to post that to make yourself look better.

EDIT: Sorry, I don't mean to flame, but people who try to make themselves look like CoDJumping gods (especially on the internet) really annoy me tbh
that's a nice pic and all, but out of all the pictures you could have taken why'd you take a picture of a plant? :P
-Soviet
Because plants have some really small details. If a plant comes out nice in a photo, you have yourself a good camera ;)
-Drofder 2004
Yes, but if boobs come out really well in a photo you have a picture of boobs :wink:
-Soviet
Discussing Marshall's new camera lol^

Quit Humping And Start Jumping!

MRxMAPMONKEY
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by MRxMAPMONKEY » February 13th, 2009, 4:54 am

WorldDomoNation wrote:Except for the fact that FPS does matter, no matter how well you strafe. Especially FPS change bounces, in which case, if you don't have the power to switch between two FPS's, there is no way that you could make the jump. Even if it's not an FPS change bounce, or any FPS change jump, FPS still matters. I almost completely guarantee you that any jumps done with 333 or 250 (and a lot that use 125) FPS are impossible to do on a console without a PERFECT jump AND an RPG/Bazooka. And with the boost taken out of any type of explosion, there is no possible way of doing those types of jumps. Plus, judging by your name (map monkeys) you probably just decided to post that to make yourself look better.

EDIT: Sorry, I don't mean to flame, but people who try to make themselves look like CoDJumping gods (especially on the internet) really annoy me tbh
well im sorry that you think that. and the only reason my name is that. is because my old youtube account had that similar name
:shock: andsorry to surprise you but if you are a good strafer and know how to go beyond limits without fps than yes sir, im positive im just as good at doing these as you guys,im not stupid. what kind of retard goes on a site to lie about something.sorry for arguing

WorldDomoNation
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by WorldDomoNation » February 13th, 2009, 6:38 am

except for the fact thats it's not something you can do by being good at strafe jumping, it's actually impossible to do jumps that require higher FPS because you will be able to strafe even further and higher than you would with lower FPS. It's pretty much common sense really, if something is borderline impossible with higher FPS, than it's most definately impossible with console level FPS. Of course there are some jumps that people use high FPS for that are possible with lower FPS, but thats because it doesn't push the limits if the jump height at that frame rate.

And for the bit about why would someone brag on the internet... :roll: enough said
(obviously you haven't spent much time on the internet)
that's a nice pic and all, but out of all the pictures you could have taken why'd you take a picture of a plant? :P
-Soviet
Because plants have some really small details. If a plant comes out nice in a photo, you have yourself a good camera ;)
-Drofder 2004
Yes, but if boobs come out really well in a photo you have a picture of boobs :wink:
-Soviet
Discussing Marshall's new camera lol^

Quit Humping And Start Jumping!

Innkeeper
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Innkeeper » February 13th, 2009, 7:10 am

guys chill out... i feel that mapmonkey isnt bragging, hes just letting people on consoles know that its still possible. Granted it probably isnt the best place to post something like that, but i think it was well-mannered :)

Berlinboy6329
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Berlinboy6329 » February 13th, 2009, 2:28 pm

The 100. Comment!

Thank you for visiting and commenting in my topic this much.Over 100post and 2000 views.

As soon as /record comes out i am going to make the vid and then post.

MRxMAPMONKEY
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by MRxMAPMONKEY » February 14th, 2009, 12:00 am

man that sucks i cant watch demos. hey berlin boy when you record put it on youtube as well. i just moved and my mac cant support cod waws file yet. its something with the connection that wont let me even open thefile without full access to the web

Berlinboy6329
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Berlinboy6329 » February 14th, 2009, 12:34 am

I definetely will.Demos+vid at the same time.

Berlinboy6329
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Berlinboy6329 » March 5th, 2009, 5:17 pm

I see the patch is out and /record works fine.

The first part of my movie is going to be released in a week.(i hope, but maybe it will be a bit more)All of the jumps you see in the topic will be recorded+additional ones which i didn1t upload.
Last edited by Berlinboy6329 on March 6th, 2009, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » March 5th, 2009, 5:40 pm

Good. Send them to our account when you're done :)

I would also appreciate if you can send in any of your demos now. That way I can start working the demos on paper. I'll promise not to make any demos public untill you tell me the video is done and that I'm free to upload them.

Done it a lot of times in the past :)
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol