FIXED Cannot precache 'xanim/viewmodel_mp44_reload_notempty

Please give us your feedback and suggestions. Spotted an error on our site? Let us know how we can improve here!

Moderator: Core Staff

iTs||Teddy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

FIXED Cannot precache 'xanim/viewmodel_mp44_reload_notempty

Post by iTs||Teddy » May 27th, 2005, 4:51 pm

This happened when i tried to load up the strafe jumping tutorial on the demos. :evil: I thought it might be a one off so i tried again and it resulted with that again. :evil: I then tried a nade jump demo but it happened again. :? Please could someone help me as i cannot view any demos i have downloaded ( :evil: ) and is extreemely annoying as i cannot strafe jump either :p (If anyone has time maybe they could help me to strafe jump swell if its not too much trouble) :) Our clan has a server 195.62.10.38:28960 and my xfire is t3ddy118.
Thanks a lot :D
Flip-flop, hippety-hop, offa your rocker and over the top, life's a fiction and the world's a lie, so go smoke some doobie and lets get high!
O yea!
Image http://www.evenbalance.com/

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » May 27th, 2005, 5:23 pm

The only thing I can tell you is that probably you have a mod or mods installed. Delete or remove all mods from your cod/main and cod/uo folder, that should work I think.
and your server IP is noted :wink:

iTs||Teddy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by iTs||Teddy » May 27th, 2005, 5:24 pm

cheers ill try it and get back to you ;)
Flip-flop, hippety-hop, offa your rocker and over the top, life's a fiction and the world's a lie, so go smoke some doobie and lets get high!
O yea!

iTs||Teddy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by iTs||Teddy » May 27th, 2005, 8:36 pm

thanks but it didnt work :s i dont know what to do now :( :evil: :?: :?: :!:
O yea!

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » May 28th, 2005, 1:00 am

iTs||Teddy wrote:thanks but it didnt work :s i dont know what to do now :( :evil: :?: :?: :!:
give us a list of everything in your main cod directory (and to be sae) your UO directory. (pk3 only).
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

iTs||Teddy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by iTs||Teddy » May 28th, 2005, 8:49 am

(these are in my cod original folder) ___CoDaM__CoD1.4__.pk3, basharena.pk3, bc_bocli.pk3, Bitch.pk3, cgame_mp_x86.dll, cj_cow.pk3, CoD_1[1].5_Patch, config_mp, Dan_JumpV3.pk3, Dan_JumpV3.pk3, game_mp_x86.dll, games_mp, hunkusage, hunkusage, jm_infiniti.pk3, jm_infiniti.pk3, jm_infiniti.pk3, jm_rikku.pk3, jm_wOOp.pk3, localized_english_pak0.pk3, localized_english_pak1.pk3, localized_english_pak2.pk3, localized_english_pak3.pk3, localized_english_pak5.pk3, mp_jump readme, mp_jump.pk3, mp_stanjel.pk3.tmp, name.cfg, pak0.pk3(up to pak9), paka.pk3, peds_bathroom.pk3, peds_bathroom_walkthrough.dm_2, peds_puzzle.pk3, peds_puzzle_walkthrough.dm_2, README, ReadMeh, Strafe Jump Tutorial, strafejumpingtut.dm_2, ui_mp_x86.dll,
user-SDM_ServerAndClient_v1.3_GOES-IN-MAIN_xXezekielXx.pk3, z_mc_bloodfx_v5a.pk3.tmp, z_mc_bloodfx_v6.pk3.tmp, ZZZ_BJustReal_version_1_1.pk3, zzzz_rudedogs_message_center_V1.5.pk3, zzzpam_sounds.pk3.tmp. Thats all os them in my cod main folder now for the uo.

all the folder in the uo are maps i have checked and double checked.
Thanks a billion for helping
O yea!

iTs||Teddy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by iTs||Teddy » May 28th, 2005, 10:31 am

ok thanks a million to all who tried to help je but finally i fixed it. it was a shitty little mod that changed the sound of the mp44 hence the xanim_mp44 etc thankssss
O yea!

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » May 28th, 2005, 5:30 pm

So I guess you didn't remove all mods then :wink:

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » May 30th, 2005, 2:40 pm

hehe, codam would be the place to start ;)

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » May 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Pedsdude wrote:hehe, codam would be the place to start ;)
Indeed. CoDam is the bastard of all mods. Once its in your folder, its like a CoD unpure virus :P
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

iTs||Teddy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by iTs||Teddy » May 30th, 2005, 9:53 pm

lol thats probably right i had to delete all my jump maps to find which was the mod :( i finally got it and it was a zzz mod fu*ks sake!!!
O yea!

Striker
CJ Donator
CJ Donator

Post by Striker » May 31st, 2005, 11:03 am

ah i had this problem also. dam mods ^^ thx for helping teddy who helped me :D

iTs||Teddy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by iTs||Teddy » June 3rd, 2005, 9:38 am

i still cant seem to get my start new server thing working tho that my main mofo of a problem now :evil: :evil: :evil:
o yer and btw why doesnt it say im a donator i pay £10 towards the server striker!! :shock: :(
O yea!

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » June 3rd, 2005, 11:43 am

iTs||Teddy wrote:i still cant seem to get my start new server thing working tho that my main mofo of a problem now :evil: :evil: :evil: (
What do you mean m8. You can't start a server ? Dedicated or other ? More info would be nice :wink: