Toujane_nadejump_2 possible with patch

Forum for all kinds of CoD2 jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

KoBron23
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: Toujane_nadejump_2 possible with patch

Post by KoBron23 » July 18th, 2008, 2:44 pm

Your welcome! And if you look in the forums you can see I recently made a poll titled "Do you fap" lol.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » July 18th, 2008, 5:46 pm

>_>
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 16th, 2008, 9:31 pm

KillerSam wrote:Chosing to play with inferior hardware and paying 50% more (on average) for games (certainly in the uk) justs suggests you are a little dense to be honest. Considering a PC can do all that an xbox can do (note the lack of having to pay for internet acess beyond your internet connection already) but a pc can do it much better, and is upgradeable.
Not really, you said it to me yourself, the amount you spend on buying a new PC must be repeated almost on an annual basis, what console gamers save on hardware they lose on games cost. They dont cost too much anyway, cojnsidering you can always trade them in.

I bought call of duty 2 for xbox for £7.50 on a preowned deal at game, played it a lot and if i wanted i could sell it on ebay for about £15, I cant resell my computer version well because people are touchy about cd keys and stuff.

Anyway, say you buy 10 new games a year. Good PC costs £600. Xbox costs £150 (with 1 game already)

PC 10 games = lets say £25 each, £250 for new games.

Xbox 10 games @ £40 each = £400.

Total for xbox = 550, total for pc = 850. And, as sam has being saying to myself, to buy a decent pc you will be looking at spending £600+. Not to mention Xbox's using pretty much half of a PC's electricity, if not less.

anyway, 4 years pass, you have bought 40 brand new games. For the xbox that is £1600 (MAXIMUM) bringing it to £1750 total. For PC that is £1000 on games (MINIMUM) which totals to £1600. It comes to the point now where both systems have run out of steam. A whole new PC costs another £700 and the next generation xbox costs £300. Youre back to square one again.

Personally, I would NEVER buy 40 brand new games, in the year I have owned my Xbox, I've only ever bought 1 brand new game (Rainbow six vegas 2) and all the rest have been preowned, exculding presents etc, and I own 20+ Xbox games. All the PC games Ive bought have had to be new, because im not risking a cd key.

Im not a fanboy in any situation, i enjoy playing on both systems, but with PC users complaining about the pricing of xbox 360 games, have a look at your hardware costs and just forget about it and have fun!
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » December 16th, 2008, 10:13 pm

I spent $150 on my PC this year. The most I've ever spent on my hardware in a year is about $250. It's all about upgrading various components slowly. Plus, with examples like Mirror's Edge's PhysX and some other games, PC's outclass consoles graphics-wise. They are more pricey as an overall unit, but if you consider the amount of use you can get out of one then it is no contest. Complete internet, modding capabilities, improved chat, better interface and peripherals. Also, consider that just about every console owner does have a computer, it just doesn't have the speed to run current games. If they took the extra money they pumped into Live and games and spent it on upgrading hardware it would come close to evening out. Then, when you add the aforementioned limitless capabilities in comparison (as well as a more mature gaming audience) the PC obviously wins. Also, the PC has a wider spectrum of games.

So, for perhaps a little bit money more per year let's take a look at a feature comparison.

Xbox
-Slightly Cheaper
-'Online' capabilities
-Extremely restricted
-Less peripheral options
-Games
-Racing and Sports games

PC
-Full range of applications for video and graphic editing
-Youtube
-Forums and communities
-Wide range of available peripherals
-Modding
-More intelligent gaming community (in general)
-More customization
-Higher possible graphics
-Cheaper and better online gameplay (up to 64 players in some games)
-RTS's and RPG's

imo consoles are only for the people who just want to play games and don't care how restricted or limited their gaming experience is.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 16th, 2008, 10:45 pm

What if like myself I have both a 'not built for' gaming pc and a xbox 360 in the same room? Iplay on my xbox 360 and use my pc for forums, youtube, www.

You can say whatever about the PC but you have to be dedicated with money. Think about having no systems at all, having to build a gaming PC from scratch or buying a 360. its a no brainer - save £400, get to play it from the couch, big tv bobs your uncle.

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » December 17th, 2008, 12:23 am

Sure, it's a no brainer for someone who has never played games before. And that is exactly the type of person Microsoft is targeting. An ignorant consumer who is unaware about the pros and cons of each system. 360 is fine for casual gaming, but if a person wants a proper gaming experience on a platform that is superior in every way except price, PC is obviously the way to go. And that is a no brainer :roll:
ImageImageImage

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » December 17th, 2008, 3:44 pm

And not everybody got the money.

But PC is dominant. I said it before and I will say it again... Unless consoles gets a mouse and keyboard PCs will be superior in every way.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » December 17th, 2008, 5:32 pm

if you only plan on buying 5-10 games, get a 360. If you want to have a good community, people to talk to, better graphics, cheaper games, and buy around 10-50 games, get a PC.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 17th, 2008, 5:58 pm

Infinite wrote:if you only plan on buying 5-10 games, get a 360. If you want to have a good community, people to talk to, better graphics, cheaper games, and buy around 10-50 games, get a PC.

Ive got over 20 games for my xbox , and the price of those + all my accessories + all my live + batteries + xbox itself cost less than a 'decent' pc would cost, and thats without any games whatsoever.

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » December 17th, 2008, 8:47 pm

jimbojetuk wrote:
Infinite wrote:if you only plan on buying 5-10 games, get a 360. If you want to have a good community, people to talk to, better graphics, cheaper games, and buy around 10-50 games, get a PC.

Ive got over 20 games for my xbox , and the price of those + all my accessories + all my live + batteries + xbox itself cost less than a 'decent' pc would cost, and thats without any games whatsoever.

20 games, used or new? If you buy them off the shelf, that's $50 where i live, so that's $1000 + the cost of the xbox + live + accessories, etc. that comes out to be about $1400 usd overall. For that price i could get a pc which could run crysis max settings at a good 50-60 fps xD.

On the other hand, if they are used, which most are $20-30 usd ea, that's about $400-$600 + the cost of the xbox + live + all that other stuff. Comes out to be $800-900. which would get me a very decent computer (about the same one i have right now, which i believe is worth it) along with a few games.

by xbox do u mean the 360 or the old one? Anyways, I Personally don't care about the money put into gaming, because if i want to stay at home by myself, i use a computer, and if i want to play with irl friends, i use a ps3/360. To me, its a matter of how your using the products that you buy, and not that much of a price issue.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 17th, 2008, 10:11 pm

Infinite wrote:
jimbojetuk wrote:

20 games, used or new? If you buy them off the shelf, that's $50 where i live, so that's $1000 + the cost of the xbox + live + accessories, etc. that comes out to be about $1400 usd overall. For that price i could get a pc which could run crysis max settings at a good 50-60 fps xD.

On the other hand, if they are used, which most are $20-30 usd ea, that's about $400-$600 + the cost of the xbox + live + all that other stuff. Comes out to be $800-900. which would get me a very decent computer (about the same one i have right now, which i believe is worth it) along with a few games.

by xbox do u mean the 360 or the old one? Anyways, I Personally don't care about the money put into gaming, because if i want to stay at home by myself, i use a computer, and if i want to play with irl friends, i use a ps3/360. To me, its a matter of how your using the products that you buy, and not that much of a price issue.

For some, this is the case, but myself, and the vast majority of gamers do not have the money to afford a gaming computer that surpasses the xbox 360 power. If youve got the money, fine, do what you want with it, look what that australian guy did (maxishine is it?) 4x 4870x2's and he could run crysis on a huge scale.

Although that is cool, for the extra 800% of the money you put into the system I find it a little pointless because the 360 graphics are very impressive and there is really no need for any better, in my opinion. Hell, look at the games such as CoD 4, Halo 3, PGR4, Bioshock, all EXTREMELY impressive games.

Another thing being I just like the freedom of being able to sit back and relax while playing games. In computer gaming its all tense and about skill, its a totally different style and its nice to have a real change, lay in bed and have fun. In fact ima do that now i think...*shake* anyway, there is no need for conflict, the whole situation bases around money, and its just confusing and all the points I make you will shake your expensive stick at and I can't be arsed so '/cg_rant_mode 0'

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » December 17th, 2008, 10:21 pm

jimbojetuk wrote:the whole situation bases around money, and its just confusing and all the points I make you will shake your expensive stick at
what?

You are the one coming back at every single argument we throw up saying the console is superior because it is cheaper. In fact, you are exaggerating the price differencing to support your own point. Your other point about 'relaxation' is completely pointless as well. I play games to relax all the time on PC. In fact, I just got off of a relaxing hour of Assassin's Creed just messing around for fun. I honestly can't understand how you would hope to relax on a console anyway, considering the highly immature gaming community.

The fact is that the console is inferior in every way except cost. And, ironically, as consoles become more and more popular (as well as expensive) with more and more features, they become more and more like PCs. Give it a few years and there won't be any consoles because they will have become PCs.
ImageImageImage

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 17th, 2008, 10:33 pm

Soviet wrote:
jimbojetuk wrote:the whole situation bases around money, and its just confusing and all the points I make you will shake your expensive stick at
what?

You are the one coming back at every single argument we throw up saying the console is superior because it is cheaper. In fact, you are exaggerating the price differencing to support your own point. Your other point about 'relaxation' is completely pointless as well. I play games to relax all the time on PC. In fact, I just got off of a relaxing hour of Assassin's Creed just messing around for fun. I honestly can't understand how you would hope to relax on a console anyway, considering the highly immature gaming community.

The fact is that the console is inferior in every way except cost. And, ironically, as consoles become more and more popular (as well as expensive) with more and more features, they become more and more like PCs. Give it a few years and there won't be any consoles because they will have become PCs.
Im sorry if I put that a bit wrong. I didnt mean it to be abusive, I musta also missed a :lol: or a '!' off the end of there too!

I enjoy gaming on both consoles, however when im on the PC i find myself playing more competetively on most of my games. On consoles I play not as tense, not as fast paced, it feels a bit more calmed down.

at the underlined, I dont think I have exeaggerated my points at all, If i think about my full xbox system it has cost me...about £650 total(excluding my TV, remember this would be the same if i used a pc)? Based on what people have been saying is right to get a half decent system that is give or take a little pretty much spot on.

Im not trying to create conflict, im simply stating the reasons which the console is in my eyes superior to the PC.

at the bold, I absolutely HATE when people say this, these people are obviously fanboys of their console or they have never given a console a chance. I dont know what it is that makes you think the Xbox 360 has more 'immature' people than the PC. Maybe if i want to relax I dont want to play online, but something like oblivion instead? I also have some good friends around my age group from xbox live, who i play with from time to time and we have good fun, hence the relaxed atmosphere. This can be achieved on the PC but i find it rarer, and at times more difficult.

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » December 17th, 2008, 11:12 pm

jimbojetuk wrote:
Soviet wrote:
what?

Im sorry if I put that a bit wrong. I didnt mean it to be abusive, I musta also missed a :lol: or a '!' off the end of there too!

I enjoy gaming on both consoles, however when im on the PC i find myself playing more competetively on most of my games. On consoles I play not as tense, not as fast paced, it feels a bit more calmed down.

at the underlined, I dont think I have exeaggerated my points at all, If i think about my full xbox system it has cost me...about £650 total(excluding my TV, remember this would be the same if i used a pc)? Based on what people have been saying is right to get a half decent system that is give or take a little pretty much spot on.

Im not trying to create conflict, im simply stating the reasons which the console is in my eyes superior to the PC.

at the bold, I absolutely HATE when people say this, these people are obviously fanboys of their console or they have never given a console a chance. I dont know what it is that makes you think the Xbox 360 has more 'immature' people than the PC. Maybe if i want to relax I dont want to play online, but something like oblivion instead? I also have some good friends around my age group from xbox live, who i play with from time to time and we have good fun, hence the relaxed atmosphere. This can be achieved on the PC but i find it rarer, and at times more difficult.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsoXlpnPF90

:lol: :lol: :lol:

anyways, i think that people such as soviet find the console having more fanboy 10yo kids because on the PC, you can simply kick them if your an admin, and its not exactly the same on most console games.

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 17th, 2008, 11:23 pm

start -> mute usually works well :D .