Problems with s&d function - need urgent help

Have questions about CoD2 mapping that aren't covered in the tutorials section? Post here!

Moderator: Core Staff

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Problems with s&d function - need urgent help

Post by Coontang » April 9th, 2007, 11:09 pm

Hi, im bored of jumpmaps atm so ive decided to make a real map for my clan. It's main function is s&d for our server, but im getting many problems.

1. My prefabs (tanks and jeeps and stuff) , I can see what they look like in radiant but when i go into the game they change to like a real car nowadays with some guns on it, and all the colours are messed up.

2. If i plant as an ally, then change to german to defuse it, when i try to defuse it messes up. firstly i dont get an option to defuse, and secondly in the centre of my map, Slightly under my map is a glod star, like the objective signs in singleplayer.

I relaly need these fixed. I cant do anything else with my map until these are sorted. Also at the moment i dont have a script file, as i dont know how to make one. I dont know if this matters.

PLease help!
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'

Nightmare
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Nightmare » April 10th, 2007, 1:27 am

wrong section, is this for cod or cod2?
Coding is Poetry. Mapping is Art.
"Cause im the sexiest mapper ever...except for nm, that sexy man" - Soviet

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]