Forum for all kinds of CoD jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

NEUVILLE GROUP JUMP. Idear.??

Post by steveuk » December 12th, 2006, 9:21 pm

NEUVILLE GROUP JUMP. IDEAR..?

Hay just an idear and for a laugh, how about a group jump on Neuville.?? I liketo record one if possible,
on my server

If all those who have posted jumps are willing to take part, on a sertan Day & Time (UK GMT TIME) we could all meet up on my server and do jumps.

What will happen we start of with 1 jump with 1 player, once that player has done it the next one follows, bit like follow the leader.?? untill all jumps we can think of have been done.

OR..

player compeate against each other trying for the best time on each jump.. Proble is how to record each jump time, as people could say oh i did that jump in 30 seconds, when others know it could take even more time to do sertan jumps... only way to do that is for the recorder (ME) having a stop watch or timer and timeing the jumps.?

Well this is just an idear, i realy would love to record a group jump demo..

Anyone intrested post back here. time and date avalible.. i was thinking this Thursday, around 7pm UK time.

SteveUK 8)

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: NEUVILLE GROUP JUMP. Idear.??

Post by Pedsdude » December 12th, 2006, 10:47 pm

A few corrections for future reference :)

idear = idea
sertan = certain
hay = hey
compeate = compete
proble = problem
timeing = timing
steveuk wrote:What will happen we start of with 1 jump with 1 player, once that player has done it the next one follows, bit like follow the leader.?? untill all jumps we can think of have been done.
That might be a bit tricky - everyone makes mistakes sometimes, and if one person messes up then you have to do the whole thing over again.

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » December 12th, 2006, 10:53 pm

Pedsdude wrote:A few corrections for future reference :)

idear = idea
sertan = certain
hay = hey
compeate = compete
proble = problem
timeing = timing
steveuk wrote:What will happen we start of with 1 jump with 1 player, once that player has done it the next one follows, bit like follow the leader.?? untill all jumps we can think of have been done.
That might be a bit tricky - everyone makes mistakes sometimes, and if one person messes up then you have to do the whole thing over again.
Hey, Who cares about Spelling when ya ILL i dont..lol :?
Well we set a time limit on each player for 5 mins per jump if they dont make that jump within 5-mins we mover on to the next Player/Jump

SteveUK

teebag
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by teebag » December 13th, 2006, 3:29 pm

steveuk wrote:
Pedsdude wrote:A few corrections for future reference :)

idear = idea
sertan = certain
hay = hey
compeate = compete
proble = problem
timeing = timing
Hey, Who cares about Spelling when ya ILL i dont..lol :?
Well we set a time limit on each player for 5 mins per jump if they dont make that jump within 5-mins we mover on to the next Player/Jump

SteveUK
your not alone my friend, i have the same problem in Dutch and also English.
That's why my brother's computer doesn't need anti-virus software; 450MHz P3 doesn't meet virus's system requirements.

$ystem_$hock
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by $ystem_$hock » May 6th, 2007, 12:15 pm

yeah, sounds like a cool idea, if u do it then maybe i can come :D
$hock To your $ystem.

$ystem_$hock
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by $ystem_$hock » May 6th, 2007, 12:27 pm

Cool!
$hock To your $ystem.