Beating a Dead Horse

Forum for all kinds of CoD jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

Inetpub
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Beating a Dead Horse

Post by Inetpub » August 25th, 2006, 3:06 pm

WOW! What a nub die hard is. And to think I had a little bit of respect. not much for him.

Anyways, I only have one thing to say and I wonder how people didnt pick up on this.

In Die Hards 266 post, he says this.
Yo guys, I'm back on CoDJumper forums. Smile

Did I stoped jumping for a while? Jup. Did I just made a new jumprecord? I hope so ^^
So he says he stopped jumping for awhile and said yes.
In his 270 post he said this.
OMFG, sorry but now I'm feeling a bit angry, I DIDN'T CHEAT, I HAD NORMAL SPEED, NORMAL GRAVITY, YOU NOOBS ARE JUST JEALOUS YOU CAN'T DO 270 YOURSELF. I GOT IT ON DEMO AND SCREENSHOT SO DON'T CRY, I PRACTISED DAYS, WEEKS, TO DO THIS JUMP SO JUST DON'T CRY!! GO PRO! I'M GOING TO DO THE JUMP AGAIN AND RECORD IT AGAIN AND POST IT HERE! YOU GUYS ARE JUST F*CKING JEALOUS!
Here he says he practiced for days and weeks. Thats 2 stories. One where he said he stopped jumping the other he practiced all the time.

LOL.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » August 25th, 2006, 3:08 pm

Well spotted :) Although he could have practiced for days + weeks, then took a medium break, then picked back up where he left off from rather quickly.

Inetpub
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Inetpub » August 25th, 2006, 3:15 pm

Ya, but thats not the point. Point is I HATE LIARS.

I can stand a cheater more than I can stand a liar. (Although they tend to be 1 in the same). And I cant stand cheaters!

Also, Im pretty good at jumping. Not the best but I can do it on public servers. I can make 258 on groms and my server. I'll tell you this. There is NO WAY in HELL someone is doing 270 on thier first try. 255+ on first try is tough enough.

LOL.

125 fps = 247
250 fps = 258
333 fps = cant get it. I barely get 250 constant. lol.

Inetpub

aicaramba
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by aicaramba » August 25th, 2006, 3:32 pm

I hate liars, hoppers and campers most.. hardly ever see cheaters so i dont really mind :P
P.S.V. Kampioen!

teebag
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by teebag » August 25th, 2006, 3:39 pm

Jezus ofcourse he uses "teh rcon jo", when he posted the demo of him doing the jump in a "public server" he betrayed himself, I cheked the demo with Seismovision and I pressed - to open scoreboard, what did I see? Right.... "Die Hards! Jumping Server. LOL Dude, don't think he only does it here, he calls his friend that sponsored him a website a gay, and flames me like this on MSN every second:

JEANNOT
JEANNOT
JEANNOT
JEANNOT
JEANNOT
JEANNOT
JEANNOT
!@#
@3j
j
J
k
L
Ou
U
E

When I block him @ MSN he starts to send like 5 milion E-mails, all with the same crap "UNBLOCK ME FAG".

:roll:

Kids + Expensive computers = WHINER \__/

Edit by ai caramba

Watch the language.. Deleted that text...
That's why my brother's computer doesn't need anti-virus software; 450MHz P3 doesn't meet virus's system requirements.

teebag
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by teebag » August 25th, 2006, 3:44 pm

Oh, I see lots of moderators talking in the 270 thread, it's not fair lol please open it if you wan't to discuss about the kid. :P
That's why my brother's computer doesn't need anti-virus software; 450MHz P3 doesn't meet virus's system requirements.

killzone88
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by killzone88 » August 25th, 2006, 3:54 pm

I don't like liers or cheats, and I think he's just diggin himself a deeper hole to be buried in :D

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » August 25th, 2006, 5:34 pm

teebag wrote:Oh, I see lots of moderators talking in the 270 thread, it's not fair lol please open it if you wan't to discuss about the kid. :P
Fine ;)

Die Hardzor
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: Beating a Dead Horse

Post by Die Hardzor » October 15th, 2006, 10:35 am

Inetpub wrote:WOW! What a nub die hard is. And to think I had a little bit of respect. not much for him.

Anyways, I only have one thing to say and I wonder how people didnt pick up on this.

In Die Hards 266 post, he says this.

Did I stoped jumping for a while? Jup. Did I just made a new jumprecord? I hope so ^^
So he says he stopped jumping for awhile and said yes.
In his 270 post he said this.
OMFG, sorry but now I'm feeling a bit angry, I DIDN'T CHEAT, I HAD NORMAL SPEED, NORMAL GRAVITY, YOU NOOBS ARE JUST JEALOUS YOU CAN'T DO 270 YOURSELF. I GOT IT ON DEMO AND SCREENSHOT SO DON'T CRY, I PRACTISED DAYS, WEEKS, TO DO THIS JUMP SO JUST DON'T CRY!! GO PRO! I'M GOING TO DO THE JUMP AGAIN AND RECORD IT AGAIN AND POST IT HERE! YOU GUYS ARE JUST F*CKING JEALOUS!
Here he says he practiced for days and weeks. Thats 2 stories. One where he said he stopped jumping the other he practiced all the time.

LOL.
RAFLCAPTER, I said that I practised days/weeks to do 270 but I didn't say WHEN I practised. When I posted this:

I was again jumping for few weeks. The date I started posting again on CJ forums wasn't the same date I started jumping again. :wink:

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » October 15th, 2006, 6:09 pm

Too bad I missed so much of him, he sounds like that you can laugh a lot about him.

:twisted:
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

aicaramba

Post by aicaramba » October 15th, 2006, 6:29 pm

Ye, u did miss a lot :D
P.S.V. Kampioen!

killzone88
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by killzone88 » October 15th, 2006, 7:09 pm

Die hard shush, we know you are lying. All you have to do is come in a pub server and show us...how hard can that be for you? :D

GoldenEye
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Re: Beating a Dead Horse

Post by GoldenEye » October 15th, 2006, 8:26 pm

RAFLCAPTER, I said that I practised days/weeks to do 270 but I didn't say WHEN I practised. When I posted this:

I was again jumping for few weeks. The date I started posting again on CJ forums wasn't the same date I started jumping again. :wink:
Ffs.. who cares? Everybody knows ur 270 demo is fake anyway..

Die Hardzor
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Die Hardzor » October 15th, 2006, 9:26 pm

rafl, I make 1 post on this forums and again the whole community is screaming, am I popular or something? :)

;D

Grom

Post by Grom » October 15th, 2006, 9:44 pm

The real question you should ask yourself is why you keep crawling back to this community all the time if you hate it so much as you say..