carentan bush nade from allied spawn

Post your nade throw demos for the CoD series here!

Moderator: Core Staff

hambones
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

carentan bush nade from allied spawn

Post by hambones » December 20th, 2005, 6:52 pm

i was trying to throw a nade that would land in the spawn and i was following it in noclip, then i came up with this nade. it lands by the bushes in the courtyard, where germans usually camp. can be a useful nade at spawn, but sometimes not. i got about 3 kills in 2 rounds with it yesterday, so it is pretty effective.

http://rapidshare.de/files/9524549/bushnade.dm_2.html

"It's so funny of how I think my life is supposed to be devoid of any sort of heartache or drama or anguish or pain. It's sad but I think that I make a value of my days by the times I wake up and feel somewhat normal, but what I really need to do is get out of this fucking house and get laid."

hambones
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by hambones » January 12th, 2006, 11:35 pm

anyone gonna comment :(

"It's so funny of how I think my life is supposed to be devoid of any sort of heartache or drama or anguish or pain. It's sad but I think that I make a value of my days by the times I wake up and feel somewhat normal, but what I really need to do is get out of this fucking house and get laid."

St.Anger
Past/Inactive Team Member
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by St.Anger » January 13th, 2006, 1:31 pm

Mmmm this one seems to be to hard for easy use... Dont know what others think of it...
St.Anger [TW]

hambones
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by hambones » January 14th, 2006, 1:21 am

it takes a while to figure out how to do, but you'll get it eventually.