[DECLINED] (2010) CoD4 Bounce Montage - Unstoppable

View the latest community videos here! Details to get your video uploaded inside.

Moderator: Core Staff

Racingmonster
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

[DECLINED] (2010) CoD4 Bounce Montage - Unstoppable

Post by Racingmonster » November 14th, 2016, 7:49 pm

This is a extremely old Jump Movie made by JakeWebbMedia (or ImWebbyx from PS3/Xbox360 Teams) back in around 2010. It features some of the greats in CoDJumping, I think Methoddzz, The President, Dan the Man, Pedsdude?, recklessreborn were apart of this.

VIDEO INFO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhyBT1n_RHU

Title : Vintage CoD4 Bounce Montage - Unstoppable (2010)
Description
Hi everyone, I had the idea of giving CoDJumper some vintage montages that are still a joy to watch today. I think all of the community should have a classic CoDJumping video to look back on and this is one of them. This was created by JakeWebbMedia in around 2010 in associated with the greats in codjumping history, aswell as new rising ones. He used to create amazing montages like this back in the day. Hope you all enjoyed it.
I don't know the music, but looking a part of the lyrics should give you some results.
- Racingmonster

Created By
https://www.youtube.com/user/JakeWebbMedia

Xpayne
PC Team
PC Team

Re: (2010) CoD4 Bounce Montage - Unstoppable

Post by Xpayne » November 15th, 2016, 8:16 pm

Its awesome, but unfortunately we're not upload old montages, even if there is legend jumpers in it. Nowadays KIDS wont understand our memories video making and I see thousands dislikes incoming if we upload this video.

We can upload 2014/2015 videos with good quality and none crap edit =P
I'll take care of checking whether the music is royalty-free or not

Let's save this post.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us