EBC CLAN SUCKS! Another rant about s***sticks...

General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

Chucky.
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

EBC CLAN SUCKS! Another rant about s***sticks...

Post by Chucky. » December 20th, 2014, 6:06 am

Here is what I find funny about this worthless clan, they steal scripts, they steal unreleased maps and place them on there server half done, but the worse part is when the map is finally released, they replace all the text within the map. For example, "Map by Chucky." - Cock suckers replace with "Map by EBC". Like, really? Then the OLD SCHOOL talentless bell-ends decide to create maps, yes they make regular maps...Yes, they make fun maps. But fuck! They're so GOD DAMN EASY! Skill less fucks. When I created my first map on here I was trashed, and shit...I learned by that, I stopped making shitty random floating platform maps and upped my game, then you get EBC fuck cunts uploading maps to there servers and claiming they "MADE" the map(s). Stupid fucks couldn't make a map, you dumb asses are still in FPS school.

Before someone finds the need to start trashing this thread, just know I don't give a crap, secondly...If a map creator is reading this, wouldn't you be pissed?

Lovely to be back to the forum! Thanks for reading, and once again EBC can suck my dick.

PROOF;

Last edited by Chucky. on December 21st, 2014, 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eBc|pr!m3
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: EBC CLAN SUCKS! Another rant about shitsticks...

Post by eBc|pr!m3 » December 20th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Lies and jealousy.. Nasty stuff!!

chuckyliessucks
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by chuckyliessucks » December 20th, 2014, 7:44 pm

AHAH, nasty idiot! I can write x99 as much as this shitty lies about you, your dad is proud of his 5 yrs old bitch. wait i will fuck you up

ebcplayer
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by ebcplayer » December 20th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Okay, where shall I start from, hmmm.

Stolen scripts, CJ scripts are from ninja mostly and we got permission from him to get and use them, unreleased maps, please state below any maps that were uploaded without mappers permission, NONE, please before you attempt to create a argument have evidence beforehand or just be quiet, there were rumors about mp_galaxy, but no that was never uploaded to our server, the link was on our website and we kindly took it down after being asked to, so 2 parts of your argument have been cleared out already...

Map name change, please post a clear screenshot of your map, with it being changed to "map by EBC", I have never seen this in my life and would be happy to see some evidence.

Fun maps, Sorry but your maps are pretty shit if you asked me, a lot of people hated against them, on the other hand mp_the_extreme being one of the most played maps on styx and ebc and other servers, also not to mention all of Nickis maps.

Also last time I saw you jump, you were not good yourself, don't be claiming we are shit, when I myself can clarify there are better jumpers in eBc than you. We never have claimed ourselves as a clan of "Skill" so don't start as you say "trash talking"

And don't be saying "Start trash talking" sorry but read your argument it's 99% trash talking so sit down good sir and learn to read what you type before you say it.

bigbabol
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by bigbabol » December 20th, 2014, 10:46 pm

eBc|pr!m3 wrote:Lies and jealousy.. Nasty stuff!!

it's true, you modify a lot of maps.. if not all, without asking the permission to the mapper

chucky3379
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by chucky3379 » December 21st, 2014, 12:23 am

I had to create a new account because one of the Administrators banned me...Why? I only swore a little; It's a Forum guys! Please unban my account.

I'm not a liar Pr!me. You've done it too all my maps. Everyone knows it, I just made it public.

ebcplayer
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by ebcplayer » December 21st, 2014, 1:00 am

Also, please show us evidence of where we have MODIFIED maps without mappers consent?

Chucky.
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Chucky. » December 21st, 2014, 2:17 am

I can prove it Pr!me quite easy. Don't think quickly editing it now will stop me being able to prove it. I don't really know why you're trying to deny it. You removed my name, replaced with your name and removed my GUID from my entire map. You're a fake, you can't even jump yourself you just recruit a bunch of noobs who knows how to use Radiant (slightly) hoping one day EBC will be taken seriously. Stop editing maps that you do not own and (or) without permission. Ironic your English is terrible, you can't even speak/write English without using a translator, yet it's a rule to speak English on your server. Get the hell outta here, you crave attention for your dumbass CJ clan, here's your attention intentionally;

You do NOT have my permission to edit ANY of my maps! Pr!me is a waste. Your modified mod on your server is NOT doing you any favours. Get off CoD4. Leaching bunch of hypocrites.

eBc|pr!m3
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by eBc|pr!m3 » December 21st, 2014, 9:46 am

Hahahahahahahahaha... 1 it not EBC its eBc you domp... 2 eBc|its big comunity what is online 4years.. W u r last 1 or 2year.. 3 your map cant compare with eBc maps... Nicki Ulitimate Trix you never made cj map how that girl-guys...That you saying i will demant... 4 i can do on my server what i want.. You facken noob complne bicose i fack up you with your shiti map..that fine for me.. I have Big clan.. Aewsome member nice frends 4 servers with exclusive mods.. end you what you have blue,bluev2,bluev3..Big stufff..idk what Cod Jumping do witaut this Blue maps.. .!. ...

Hendrix
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Hendrix » December 21st, 2014, 10:51 am

So where is your proof that we've stolen scripts and claimed someones map for our own?
You don't have it because we've never done that.

We've never posted an unfinished map to our server, and as for the slightly knowing how to use radiant, your maps are complete shite mate mp_blue3 was a failure of a map, the only decent one was blue2 and even that isn't very good.

Stop falsely accusing us of doing things that we haven't you waste of sperm.

Hendrix
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Hendrix » December 21st, 2014, 10:58 am

bigbabol wrote:

it's true, you modify a lot of maps.. if not all, without asking the permission to the mapper
Prove it.

bigbabol
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by bigbabol » December 21st, 2014, 10:59 am

eBc|pr!m3 wrote:it not EBC its eBc you domp.
what a big difference!
eBc|pr!m3 wrote: your map cant compare with eBc maps
hence why you modify other maps and put on the server.
eBc|pr!m3 wrote: You facken noob complne bicose i fack up you with your shiti map..that fine for me.. I have Big clan.. Aewsome member nice frends 4 servers with exclusive mods.. end you what you have blue,bluev2,bluev3..Big stufff..idk what Cod Jumping do witaut this Blue maps.. .!. ...
who cares if you have the best member friends, the bigger clan ever existed, you make big money, you make the most awesome maps and have a legendary mod. no one cares. you could just say sorry for taking other maps and modify to your pleasure, but instead you act like a raging kid.

your arrogance it's bigger than your clan, true story.

eBcSystem
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by eBcSystem » December 21st, 2014, 12:01 pm

Well Chucky, I think your the kid here, complaining about this server stealing and modifying maps too look like we made it without really posting proof
,Before someone finds the need to start trashing this thread, just know I don't give a crap.
you really haven't showed that you didn't give a shit because you are still replying to comments... Is that because you have to defend yourself? If this was really true why even bother to replying? Because you know it's "true"...

Well, the thing you dont realize is that more people will hate you because you are saying that (any) clan(eBc in this case) are taking credit for maps they haven't do without really posting proof.

Merca
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Merca » December 21st, 2014, 12:23 pm

It's kinda funny though. If you make such a post about a clan, please post some evidence. And stop acting so childish i mean, are you not getting any attention from anyone or are you just living in the PC/COD4 world? You are just stupid as hell. If you think what you made a post about here. Then fucking go and speak with us, and dont post such a stupid and shitty post like you were 12, thanks for reading, please hang yourself.

eBc|pr!m3
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by eBc|pr!m3 » December 21st, 2014, 12:48 pm

I care.. You will never know what is good comunity.. its not me me me me how chuchsy say or what his name.. Ater all you just 1 small piople who try samthing.. but i have Big :----------------------- so plise open your mouth end you know what you do..i prety shure you know.. Okay Biches.. Go then on my server end find me maps what i remod.. Or STOP talkink crap..