[ADDED] CoD4 - mp_dark Insane Bounce (PC)

View the latest community videos here! Details to get your video uploaded inside.

Moderator: Core Staff

Furi
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

[ADDED] CoD4 - mp_dark Insane Bounce (PC)

Post by Furi » August 6th, 2014, 4:15 pm

[youtubebig]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EqOMg7SzTdY[/youtubebig]

YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/thegusman11
YouTube video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZMYk8SUEtZQ
Music (YouTube URL or PodSafe title): Ivan Torrent - TH3 AWAK3N1NG (http://youtube.com/IvanTorrent/)
Additional credits: Performed by Kev
Last edited by Furi on August 6th, 2014, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fre4kZ
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Re: Cod4 - Mp_Dark Hardest Bounce Ever Done.

Post by fre4kZ » August 6th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Not bad video, but I'd greatly argue with the title "Hardest bounce ever done". The bounce is certainly insanely hard, but I don't think that title is right in any way. You can't really say "hardest bounce ever", thats something too subjective and personal, it's different for everybody.

Why don't you just stick to the original video title ? (what you have on youtube)

Furi
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Furi » August 6th, 2014, 9:00 pm

I forgot to say in my opinion, if you look at styx post you can see it.

fre4kZ
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by fre4kZ » August 6th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Furi wrote:I forgot to say in my opinion, if you look at styx post you can see it.
I wasn't judging your opinion, I was judging the title you gave to the video upload request. Many many people, who watches the codjumper channel, do not play since years and they do not know what's harder and easier. This title may mislead them in a big time. I was doing and trying insanely hard bounces while I was active and I know that this is not the hardest bounce ever done and it bothers me a little, if it gets uploaded with this title, although it's not my business.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cod4 - Mp_Dark Insane Bounce.

Post by Pedsdude » August 6th, 2014, 9:53 pm

Video has been added to the approval list.

By the way freakz, how can you say it's wrong to call something "the hardest bounce" when your most recent video was "the hardest jump map", if it's a matter of opinion? :lol:

fre4kZ
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Re: Cod4 - Mp_Dark Insane Bounce.

Post by fre4kZ » August 6th, 2014, 10:05 pm

Pedsdude wrote:Video has been added to the approval list.

By the way freakz, how can you say it's wrong to call something "the hardest bounce" when your most recent video was "the hardest jump map", if it's a matter of opinion? :lol:
I was totally expecting this, I even wrote about it in the comment but deleted after, because I thought people wouldn't write about it, but I will write about it now :D

In the community, as of right now, there are not that many insanely hard maps. You can compare maps, unlike bounces, because maps are way more complex, has a great variety of difficult bounces, easy to compare. You ask any advanced player who has attempted the hardest maps, they all can agree that, mp_sunset is indeed the hardest map as of right now. It can't be a 100% objective opinion of course, but in this case it is very clear, it's not even debatable sort of (because there is not a lot insanely hard maps and sunset is way more complex and difficult in various ways, comparing to other maps). I know it may not seem like that hard, judging from the video, but as far as I know, 4 people completed all bounces in sunset after 8 months of map/wt release (including myself in the 4) and that says something. I have completed literally all codjumper maps while I was still active, including sunset and I keep contact with other people, who did the same and are still active and they confirmed that there haven't been made any harder ever since.

There are so many different individual bounces, which require different tech/strafe/airstrafe/fps switching. Codjumpers usually have different way of strafing, usually very similar, but is unique every jumper, that 1 thing affects your bouncing. Many bounce favors different strafes, depending on position. And to mention more things, people are just differently skilled at different bounce types. Some are better at longer bounces, some are better at weird tech/ "gay" bounces, some are really good at good rpg-height bounces etc...

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [REQUEST] CoD4 - mp_dark Insane Bounce (PC)

Post by Pedsdude » August 6th, 2014, 10:30 pm

I was just being facetious :P

fre4kZ
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by fre4kZ » August 6th, 2014, 10:34 pm

Pedsdude wrote:I was just being facetious :P
Oh whatever :D

Anyways, those who aren't playing anymore and seeing me complaining about this thing after uploading a vid called "hardest codjumper map" will have less confusion at least.

Furi
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Furi » August 9th, 2014, 12:04 pm

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » August 9th, 2014, 4:47 pm

Video has been approved and will be uploaded soon!

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [ADDED] CoD4 - mp_dark Insane Bounce (PC)

Post by Pedsdude » August 9th, 2014, 5:44 pm

Added!