Cod2 God Mode Glitch

Forum for all kinds of CoD2 jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

Nogard
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Cod2 God Mode Glitch

Post by Nogard » June 29th, 2014, 5:25 pm

You know the glitch where if you spawn on a nade the exact moment it explodes you will be invincible? Well me and a friend are trying to find a consistent way to get this to work because the chances of getting it are like 1 in a million, even if you're trying to do it on purpose. My friend actually doesn't even believe I ever did it, so are there possibly any devmap commands for nades that would make this easier to get so I can prove to him that I did it? Like maybe decrease the delay time between throwing nades to 0 or something like that. I already tried stuff like slowing down time but that doesn't help much because I can't slow time down unless I'm already spawned in which makes it impractical.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, what is the command for changing the nade blow up timer? I'm on xbox, btw.

Nogard
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: Cod2 God Mode Glitch

Post by Nogard » July 6th, 2014, 7:03 pm

Is it also possible to do this by switching teams at the exact moment you spawn? Can you do this by yourself without the autobalance method?

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » July 8th, 2014, 5:10 pm

I doubt you'll get a lot of responses for a 9 year old game at this point, sorry. There's also the fact that most of the people here are PC oriented and don't play on consoles. I would suggest posting your question to a console forum instead.
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Steam: ultralala

Post by ultralala » July 9th, 2014, 11:43 am

Rezil wrote:I doubt you'll get a lot of responses for a 9 year old game at this point, sorry. There's also the fact that most of the people here are PC oriented and don't play on consoles. I would suggest posting your question to a console forum instead.
Cant tell anything about that glitch cause i dont know it. He has best chances to get an answer here i guess? The game is old like us and its a glitch :) And also very specific so i think heres the right place
I've been watching you
A lalalala long
A lalalala long long lee long long long