Forum for all kinds of CoD4 jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

Hardcore
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Informations about 2 bounces please?

Post by Hardcore » January 7th, 2013, 9:16 pm

Hi!

I need information about 2 bounces (fps and/or tips if you have...)

The first one is the countdown one when you're on the roof and you have to bounce on the truck to get on top of the little house...
It's the one at 0:43 in this video. I know it is possible without RPG, but even with I cant get enough height.

I also wanted to know more about this bounce on killhouse at 1:09 in this video. I tried it, this bounce is a real pain and I still cant get enough height.

. Image

Xpayne
PC Team
PC Team

Re: Informations about 2 bounces please?

Post by Xpayne » January 8th, 2013, 11:12 am

something is tellin me they used 500 fps =/ not rly like that stuff but ehh
I'll take care of checking whether the music is royalty-free or not

Let's save this post.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hardcore
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Hardcore » January 8th, 2013, 12:15 pm

Actually, I performed my first hard bounce with 500 fps yesterday on Wetwork. So probably!

I'm gonna try thanks!
. Image

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Post by x0ozero0x » January 8th, 2013, 8:19 pm

Neither of the bounces you pointed out use 500 fps, possibly the first one no rpg uses it but I'm not sure I haven't actually bothered trying.
Most bounces don't actually require 500 fps people only use it if it makes getting the correct height easier without having to time the rpg perfectly and in all honesty I see no problem with using it, if it was discovered that it was useful back when the "standard" fps's we use were then it wouldn't be an issue. A lot of people just don't like it because they think it makes some bounces to easy or they can't actually reach it themselves.

As for the actual question I'm not sure man they aren't bounces that I can say I particular experience with. The first one could be 213 and the second 23 but I'm not sure that is just from watching the video. For the first one the bounce is at an odd angle so I can see how this might be difficult and using 333 to begin with may help or just give you no control.
I'm sure someone else will reply shortly with the answers. :mrgreen:

Mirko
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Mirko » January 9th, 2013, 7:50 am

umm with height u want to hit as low as possible at as fast as possible with perfect rpg and perfect fps switch to 333. also if u have a big bounce (the actual bounce platform) if u want to far you bounce on the corner and avoid the rest of the bounce. if u want to high then hit the bottom of bounce but slide up the rest of the bounce. if u ever want to test thing then a great way to do it is with g_gravity_100. the gravity enhances anything. u can run at bounces from floor and get like 30 metres in the air.