jumpers_heaven on the maps page

Please give us your feedback and suggestions. Spotted an error on our site? Let us know how we can improve here!

Moderator: Core Staff

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

jumpers_heaven on the maps page

Post by Rezil » January 7th, 2013, 10:35 am

Either change all the maps that reference me as 'Rez|l' or change the author of jm_jumpers_heaven to 'Rez|l', your choice. :)

Also, I'm pretty sure I said you can take the image from the map thread in jump maps as the preview pic.
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: jumpers_heaven on the maps page

Post by Drofder2004 » January 7th, 2013, 12:15 pm

These people are unbelievable.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » January 18th, 2013, 5:54 pm

Bit late with this reply, but oh well...

If he didn't have such a ridiculous f**king name, we wouldn't have had this issue!!
Rezil wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure I said you can take the image from the map thread in jump maps as the preview pic.
Also, I'm pretty sure I specified that images must be 200x200 pixels!

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » January 18th, 2013, 7:04 pm

If he didn't have such a ridiculous f**king name, we wouldn't have had this issue!!
Well, doesn't excuse you from actually thinking for a sec and checking the other maps instead of just copy pasting. MasterThomy's maps have a similar issue, by the way. :)
Pedsdude wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure I specified that images must be 200x200 pixels!
Then why the fuck are most (cod4) maps without a screenshot but instead have the walkthrough youtube vid on them? If you're a lazy bum and can't be arsed to resize the image yourself you could've at least linked to the YT vid. :p
[...]
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » January 18th, 2013, 7:49 pm

Rezil wrote:Then why the fuck are most (cod4) maps without a screenshot but instead have the walkthrough youtube vid on them?
If a walkthrough exists, the video is embedded. If not, a screenshot is shown. Seeing as most maps do not have a walkthrough immediately upon release, and some are never likely to have a walkthrough, it makes sense to ask people to take a short moment to include a screenshot for their map in their submission.
Rezil wrote:If you're a lazy bum and can't be arsed to resize the image yourself you could've at least linked to the YT vid. :p
The walkthrough feature was only added for CoD4 maps (AFAIK yours is the only non-CoD4 map that has a walkthrough), have changed that now and done it for your map.

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » January 18th, 2013, 7:55 pm

That's what happens when maps are 'officially' submitted after walkthroughs!
Don't give me that crap, I'm probably the most consistent with posting to the completed maps thread! :P

In any case it wasn't that big of a deal either way, even though the forum IS called 'Feedback, Bugs and Errors'.

Also don't edit your god damn post while I'm replying to it!
[...]
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » January 18th, 2013, 8:39 pm

Rezil wrote:Also don't edit your god damn post while I'm replying to it!
:P

Was hoping you wouldn't reply until I'd finished editing it! Went to add your walkthrough to the database and realised there wasn't a field for it in the CoD2 maps section, so had to change my story! :lol:

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » January 18th, 2013, 11:39 pm

Fucking lol.

Lets just be honest, all admins on this site are "busy". (You may also read incompetent or lazy).
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010