Moderator: Core Staff

zennnnn
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Hey, I'm zenn. ^-^

Post by zennnnn » August 20th, 2012, 9:31 pm

Hello there. ;3

Let me introduce myself here.
My nickname is zenn, and my real name is Stefan. You may call me whichever you'd prefer.
I'm 15-years old and originate from The Netherlands. I'd say I'm a pretty kind person, although I do speak my mind sometimes (not always good..). Ehm, my music interests lie by the beautiful sounds of Deathcore, Metalcore and Post-Hardcore music. I also do not believe in judgement upon this kind of information. I take every individual as a, well, individual. My passion lies in the way of art. I absolutely adore art. Paintings, drawings, but most of all, editing and compositing. Ehm, I'm not very good at introductions, so I'm just going to not write anymore.

Hope to meet you all soon! ^-^
--
regards,
zennn/Stefan

P.S :
You might've noticed that I've boldened some particular words in this introduction. They stand for the most important things about me. ;3

zennnnn
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: Hey, I'm zenn. ^-^

Post by zennnnn » August 20th, 2012, 10:05 pm

KillerSam wrote:Welcome 8)
Oh why thank you. c:

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » August 20th, 2012, 10:10 pm

Nice introduction post - welcome :)

I have to say, on first read, I thought you were a spam bot, because there was absolutely no mention of CoDJumper / PC games in your post. I had to check your Xfire profile to see you were legit! :lol:

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 20th, 2012, 10:23 pm

zennnnn wrote:I also do not believe in judgement upon this kind of information.
But do you appreciate the artistic talent of Cher Lloyd? And what are you feelings about the style of music from Katy Perry?

Also, welcome. :)
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

zennnnn
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by zennnnn » August 20th, 2012, 10:34 pm

Pedsdude wrote:Nice introduction post - welcome :)

I have to say, on first read, I thought you were a spam bot, because there was absolutely no mention of CoDJumper / PC games in your post. I had to check your Xfire profile to see you were legit! :lol:
Hahaha, first time I've ever had anyone say that to me. :p I like to keep my introductions clean and for things you really do have to know about me to know me better as an actual person. But if you'd like, I'd have no problem to tell you about my CoDJumper / PC game experience. :3
Drofder2004 wrote:
zennnnn wrote:I also do not believe in judgement upon this kind of information.
But do you appreciate the artistic talent of Cher Lloyd? And what are you feelings about the style of music from Katy Perry?

Also, welcome. :)
I appreciate any kind of artistic talent. Wether it is creating a sculpture of dirt, or tattoo work. I am not completely sure who Cher Lloyd is to be honest. And mmm, the style of music from Katy Perry is quite 'different'. It is quite appealing and yet, inspiring. For example, the song Firework is basically about being yourself and opening yourself up to the world. Do not be afraid of who you really are. Music is art too. (:

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 20th, 2012, 10:47 pm

lol. I was being incredibly sarcastic, but with that attitude, I'll accept your answer. Also Cher Lloyd is KillerSam's favourite artist. Youtube her, shes trending YouTube at the moment because people booed her off stage and threw bottles of piss at her on stage! :D
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."

zennnnn
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by zennnnn » August 20th, 2012, 11:02 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:lol. I was being incredibly sarcastic, but with that attitude, I'll accept your answer. Also Cher Lloyd is KillerSam's favourite artist. Youtube her, shes trending YouTube at the moment because people booed her off stage and threw bottles of piss at her on stage! :D
Thats very.. interesting. :shock:

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » August 20th, 2012, 11:40 pm

Welcome M8!
Very good intro :)

zennnnn
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by zennnnn » August 20th, 2012, 11:57 pm

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL] wrote:Welcome M8!
Very good intro :)
Thanks a lot! (:

Mirko
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Mirko » August 21st, 2012, 9:45 am

Welcome!
i am also a fan of metalcore and post-hardcore :D

megazor
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by megazor » August 21st, 2012, 10:31 am

We don't care what kinds of cacophony you like. The only thing we care is how good you can jump. This information is necessary, whereas any different is at best additional. Welcome.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 21st, 2012, 12:00 pm

megazor wrote:We don't care what kinds of cacophony you like. The only thing we care is how good you can jump. This information is necessary, whereas any different is at best additional. Welcome.
Zenn, meet Megazor. This is one person you're free not to like and you will never be judged for doing so, at least not by me.

zennnnn
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by zennnnn » August 21st, 2012, 12:21 pm

Welcome!
i am also a fan of metalcore and post-hardcore
Great to meet someone who also likes the tunes. Thanks for the welcome!
Drofder2004 wrote:
megazor wrote:We don't care what kinds of cacophony you like. The only thing we care is how good you can jump. This information is necessary, whereas any different is at best additional. Welcome.
Zenn, meet Megazor. This is one person you're free not to like and you will never be judged for doing so, at least not by me.
Hahaha, as long as he doesn't offend me or is extremely rude, I'm completely fine with him. c:

megazor
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by megazor » August 21st, 2012, 12:54 pm

My contribution to cod jumping is indisputably big.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » August 21st, 2012, 5:34 pm

^ True :P

Nice intro post btw. You sure you're 15? Probably yes due to listening to deathcore and metalcore! Real badasses listen to proper death/black metal ;)
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol