Moderator: Core Staff

Evilclown078
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie
PSN ID: De_Onderkruiper

Conflict with Turbo. Please read..

Post by Evilclown078 » February 23rd, 2012, 6:01 pm

Hello , People of codjumper.com..

I've had a conflict with Turbo (which i didn't wanted) i left his clan and he is mad at me because of that ,
So i was going to school this morning and i forgot to put my laptop off , so my xfire was still logged in.
Then Turbo started talking to me (i was still at school) my brother replied.. So apparently my brother got pissed off and flamed him really bad and i know its bad , and he talked about Turbo's nan and i'm really sorry about that :( i know what happened and i DO respect her , so please don't blame me because it wasn't me! And if you say it wasn't my brother then ask all dutch people about how long you have to go to school and which times it is because i was really on school , if you believe it or not.

So i apologies for what happened Turbo , and if you don't want to be friends anymore its ok.

I hope i made my point here and i really apologies!!

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Conflict with Turbo. Please read..

Post by Rezil » February 23rd, 2012, 6:03 pm

Hello , People of codjumper.com..

I've had a conflict with Turbo (which i didn't wanted) i left his clan and he is mad at me because of that ,
So i was going to school this morning and i forgot to put my laptop off , so my xfire was still logged in.
Then Turbo started talking to me (i was still at school) my brother replied.. So apparently my brother got pissed off and flamed him really bad and i know its bad , and he talked about Turbo's nan and i'm really sorry about that :( i know what happened and i DO respect her , so please don't blame me because it wasn't me! And if you say it wasn't my brother then ask all dutch people about how long you have to go to school and which times it is because i was really on school , if you believe it or not.

So i apologies for what happened Turbo , and if you don't want to be friends anymore its ok.

I hope i made my point here and i really apologies!!
So where does your dead dad come into the picture?
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Evilclown078
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Evilclown078 » February 23rd, 2012, 6:06 pm

You know what ban me i dont care anymore , i want to fix a big fault my brother made but if it doesn't help even a little then i give up..

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » February 23rd, 2012, 6:10 pm

No matter what KS says, I'm still DDoSing your house. Better hide in the basement bro, you house is about to get DDoSed!
[...]
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Turbo2233
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Turbo2233 » February 23rd, 2012, 6:11 pm

anyone can say somebody else is on to cover up there story to take the blame off sumone and you knew about my nan your bro didnt and when you said "i hope she dies of cancer" you knew she died of it your brother didnt so dont make shit up you are making it worse for yourself

Sonic
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Sonic » February 23rd, 2012, 6:12 pm

Evilclown078
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Evilclown078 » February 23rd, 2012, 6:15 pm

Turbo2233 wrote:anyone can say somebody else is on to cover up there story to take the blame off sumone and you knew about my nan your bro didnt and when you said "i hope she dies of cancer" you knew she died of it your brother didnt so dont make shit up you are making it worse for yourself
Well i didnt said anything tell me one fucking reason why i would tell that? You don't got a reason eh , because i wont tell that , My brother is doing things like that always , its actually funny what he says about someone ( sometimes ) but this tim e he gone to far i agree now close this topic , no need to talk anymore

Turbo2233
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Turbo2233 » February 23rd, 2012, 6:18 pm

Evilclown078 wrote:
Turbo2233 wrote:anyone can say somebody else is on to cover up there story to take the blame off sumone and you knew about my nan your bro didnt and when you said "i hope she dies of cancer" you knew she died of it your brother didnt so dont make shit up you are making it worse for yourself
Well i didnt said anything tell me one fucking reason why i would tell that? You don't got a reason eh , because i wont tell that , My brother is doing things like that always , its actually funny what he says about someone ( sometimes ) but this tim e he gone to far i agree now close this topic , no need to talk anymore
1) why my nan
2) why cancer
3) i just came back from her funeral and you know that

THERE IS THREE REASONS

Sonic
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Sonic » February 23rd, 2012, 6:19 pm

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » February 23rd, 2012, 6:21 pm

you are making it worse for yourself
[...]
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:

Evilclown078
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Evilclown078 » February 23rd, 2012, 6:23 pm

Turbo2233 wrote:
Evilclown078 wrote:
1) why my nan
2) why cancer
3) i just came back from her funeral and you know that

THERE IS THREE REASONS
Yes i know that but WHY THE FUCK would i say im someone else im a man i wouldnt get CJ admins to get my back , your a pussy that wants help from them , if you wanna ddos me DO IT YOU SELF Oh wait You cant!

Sonic
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Sonic » February 23rd, 2012, 6:23 pm

Turbo2233
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Turbo2233 » February 23rd, 2012, 6:25 pm

anyway like you told me on xfire you dont care about codjumper so why make a topic ?

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » February 23rd, 2012, 6:25 pm

[...]
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:

Sonic
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Sonic » February 23rd, 2012, 6:25 pm