CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: zustehH

BAD ADMINS

Post by netsky Joee » December 24th, 2011, 12:18 am

Game: (CoD4)

Server: # 10

Date & Time: 23/12/2011 about 23:00 UK time

In-game Name at time of ban (kick): netsky Joee

Explanation of what happened and why we should remove your ban (kick): A vote was called to change the map and there was a majority saying yes. The admin then cancelled the vote just before it went through. Both me and netsky fR4ZzU complained by simply asking for democracy to go through, the admin then muted fR4ZzU and kicked me (I've also been banned for complaining about admins cancelling votes). When i rejoined the admin threatened to ban me if i said anything else.
Personally i don't think this is right, as an admin of netsky servers, i only ban or kick when a player violates the rules, not because i'm admin so i can do whatever i want etc so i expect the same from admins of other servers as if i abused my admin rights they would be removed and deservedly so.
The admins name was H|T|B.

zEpiiiC
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: zEpiiiC
PSN ID: zEpiiiC

Re: BAD ADMINS

Post by zEpiiiC » December 24th, 2011, 12:46 am

Wow, that doesn't sound like something a codjumper admin would do... I'm guessing the admin would of been a friend of the server owner.

Sonic
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Sonic » December 24th, 2011, 12:54 am

It's not right, but considering #10 is most likely donated by someone, I'm guessing theres not much that we can do about it.
I think you should have a talk with the server owner or with the admin which banned you.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 24th, 2011, 3:20 am

If you want democracy on a server, you will need to start paying the tax to claim your right to a place within the democratic system.

Until you are paying your taxes, you have no rights to claim for any "democratic" system.
His money, his server, his rules, his rights.

However wrong you feel it to be, we do not make any rules towards how an admin can moderate his server and as such he has done nothing wrong.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » December 24th, 2011, 4:34 am

Drofder2004 wrote:If you want democracy on a server, you will need to start paying the tax to claim your right to a place within the democratic system.

Until you are paying your taxes, you have no rights to claim for any "democratic" system.
His money, his server, his rules, his rights.

However wrong you feel it to be, we do not make any rules towards how an admin can moderate his server and as such he has done nothing wrong.
All correct and valid, but doesn't change the fact that the admin is a cunt and these people want any help they can get to stop him.

As said, you want to find out who the server owner is, and inform them of this annoying admin, and hopefully the admin rights should be removed if he sees fit.
-

zEpiiiC
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: zEpiiiC
PSN ID: zEpiiiC

Post by zEpiiiC » December 24th, 2011, 5:06 am

F |Madness| U wrote: the admin is a cunt
Well, I don't think that was very wise to call him a cunt?

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Steam: ultralala

Post by ultralala » December 24th, 2011, 5:39 am

Next time this happen just say: "Be fair or i report Peds to remove this server from the official CJ-Server list".
Allways works :) And if they dont believe it..contact me on xfire and i will join ^^
I've been watching you
A lalalala long
A lalalala long long lee long long long

Vartazian
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Vartazian » December 24th, 2011, 8:05 am

Im a lead admin on that server.. and HTB.. simply has played so much on the server that he was given admin by the server owner...I will let him know what happened. He has no right to ban/kick you for this reason.

Mirko
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Mirko » December 24th, 2011, 9:55 am

with cj 10 most of the admins are great. a few can get a bit annoying. like if they want to try an extremely hard bounce they will stay at it for 2 hours straight (this is not u vartaz if u think its u).
mp_to_the_moon is on the rotation for sometimes 3 hours in a row. the majority get bored of it but want to still play on the server and admins force more time so the map doesnt rotate. admins ive seen doing this (i dont hate u or have a grudge on u) are H|T|B and Shootz.

S3x! Th1ng
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by S3x! Th1ng » December 24th, 2011, 11:15 am

if you wona play on good server this is ip 193.192.58.80:28985 server have best jump mod music my admins is very good end all players is very respeckt i add 15 sec graviti gun for help so you dont need much help for admins end gg is availeble to us after 10min server is os end have 110 jump maps come end try sry for may englis :D

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » December 24th, 2011, 2:06 pm

As others have said, we can't do much about admins who have been given access by server owners and are misbehaving. If it was a CJ Team member then it's a different story, of course.

If we get significant problems with any particular server then we're likely to remove it, but it seems this was just a case of one misbehaving admin.

There's 10+ other servers you can join if you don't like the way that server is run ;)

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » December 24th, 2011, 3:54 pm

Has to be said though (Like Madness did) that admin is an asshole.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Vartazian
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Vartazian » December 24th, 2011, 5:33 pm

KillerSam wrote:My main concern with #10 is the "cash for honours" approach to selling admin. I'm not sure it's a great idea at all.
To be honest, i hate the "cash for admin" sytem that mojo uses on the server, but if it maintains all the server costs, and maintence, i suppose i agree with it. . Still not very fond of the system though..

H|T|B
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: HitTheShot

Post by H|T|B » December 24th, 2011, 6:30 pm

Well getting in the server this morning and hearing about a post about me specifically i think its funny because i was told by others that i was not harsh enough in my punishment...

err0r
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by err0r » December 24th, 2011, 6:41 pm

lmao at Joe It's funny how you complain when you get kicked for a legit reason by one of my admins, I have personally kicked you and a few other net sky people for spam voting maps and players kicks because you get pissed that you cant do a map. Its not my admins fault that you cant strafe or cant do the easy way on vartz map. Next time you have a problem come to me dont go and post on the cj forums to try and cause drama. and for the haters of (CJ10) is very well liked by a lot of people so i must be doing something right.