VIDEO MADE TO HELP ME PLZ (ELEVATOR + STRAFE JUMP)

For jump related chat that is specific to the PC

Moderators: Core Staff, PC Team

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
Gamertag: cianw1

Re: VIDEO MADE TO HELP ME PLZ (ELEVATOR + STRAFE JUMP)

Post by cianw1 » October 14th, 2011, 12:54 am

If you are ever on a CJ server and see me (cianw1) just ask and i will spectate to try and give some advice. What is you ingame name?

Me: Well, i think the ONLY way to resolve this problem is...KS reseign from site admin and me to take his place, and then commence my plan for world domination...
KS : Done.

BlondyKilla
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
PSN ID: BlondyKilla

Post by BlondyKilla » October 14th, 2011, 1:02 am

Alrite i've read all your comments... and honestly i been doing /com_maxfps 125 i been putting /cg_drawfps 1 to turn it on cuz sumone told me it locks the fps w/e... BUT everytime i join a game i always have to change the in game graphic tweaks like i toggle graphics low cuz then my gameplay is choppy drawfx i turn that off and also FOG after dose 3 are done its so smooth and when im doing elevator WITH the binds and without changing any of the graphic tweaks my binds dont even work

Mirko
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Mirko » October 14th, 2011, 2:03 am

you want your fps to stay at 125
125 fps is better than any fps except for 250 and 333
when you launch cod there might be a question asking about about graphics with the answers yes or no.
if you press yes then all your graphics will go to default (which is high).
if you press no then your graphics will stay the same.

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » October 14th, 2011, 10:46 am

BlondyKilla wrote:Alrite i've read all your comments... and honestly i been doing /com_maxfps 125 i been putting /cg_drawfps 1 to turn it on cuz sumone told me it locks the fps w/e... BUT everytime i join a game i always have to change the in game graphic tweaks like i toggle graphics low cuz then my gameplay is choppy drawfx i turn that off and also FOG after dose 3 are done its so smooth and when im doing elevator WITH the binds and without changing any of the graphic tweaks my binds dont even work
Punctuation marks are there for a reason, I have no idea what you just said ?

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by cianw1 » October 14th, 2011, 4:49 pm

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL] wrote:
BlondyKilla wrote:Alrite i've read all your comments... and honestly i been doing /com_maxfps 125 i been putting /cg_drawfps 1 to turn it on cuz sumone told me it locks the fps w/e... BUT everytime i join a game i always have to change the in game graphic tweaks like i toggle graphics low cuz then my gameplay is choppy drawfx i turn that off and also FOG after dose 3 are done its so smooth and when im doing elevator WITH the binds and without changing any of the graphic tweaks my binds dont even work
Punctuation marks are there for a reason, I have no idea what you just said ?
Haha, agreed.

Me: Well, i think the ONLY way to resolve this problem is...KS reseign from site admin and me to take his place, and then commence my plan for world domination...

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » October 14th, 2011, 6:45 pm

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL] wrote:Punctuation marks are there for a reason, I have no idea what you just said ?
I could probably work out what he said, but I have a policy of not bothering to read posts where people have made no effort to make it easy to understand. If they don't bother, I don't.

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » October 14th, 2011, 6:46 pm

I totaly agree.

Mirko
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Mirko » October 15th, 2011, 8:52 am

i attempted to read it and my earlier post is what i thought i could reply with. if im reading it right

BlondyKilla
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by BlondyKilla » October 15th, 2011, 7:06 pm

okay! update to what i previousily said.. i was mentioning how everytime i join any server i need to toggle off all the settings in the graphics options such as (drawFX, FOG, and graphics) becuz then i can play smoothly. But if i keep them all ON the gameplay is really choppy and i cant do anything. my binds when evevatoring wont take effect and strafing is much harder too, is dere a way to set my game graphics so i can play normally without changing any in game settings

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » October 15th, 2011, 8:17 pm

Then that means your computer is bad.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

BlondyKilla
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by BlondyKilla » October 15th, 2011, 9:58 pm

but cod4 is such a old game... im pretty sure my PC should be capable of running this game perfectly like its a month old , its the best PC out dere.. but yea any other suggestions? can sumone gimme a picture of dere graphic settings

Mirko
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Mirko » October 18th, 2011, 9:39 am

all you need is a config.
when your on your own server just type the things you want off (like Fx and fog) then go to your cod files and in your player folder there should be a config. make sure it isnt read only. if it is then anything you change will reset to default the next time your run the game

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by cianw1 » October 19th, 2011, 7:01 pm

BlondyKilla wrote:okay! update to what i previousily said.. i was mentioning how everytime i join any server i need to toggle off all the settings in the graphics options such as (drawFX, FOG, and graphics) becuz then i can play smoothly. But if i keep them all ON the gameplay is really choppy and i cant do anything. my binds when evevatoring wont take effect and strafing is much harder too, is dere a way to set my game graphics so i can play normally without changing any in game settings

What are the specs of your computer?