mp_remain

Have a jump map that we don't have on our site? Let us know!

Moderator: Core Staff

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: mp_remain

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » October 4th, 2011, 6:33 pm

Well Drofder rates on a whole different level. And that's called effort. And he sees no effort in this map.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » October 4th, 2011, 7:09 pm

nikoshalk wrote:
nikoshalk aka iNext.Sacred. Registered 7 months ago, felt their first post had to be a post in their friends map topic...
:|
So what does that mean? If I support a friend and a map I like is that wrong?I don't think so, even if it is my first post. That's my opinion.
No offense intended, support your friends by all means, but I was just pointing out the fact that the only people in support of the map were clear bias, when the obvious standard of the map is no more than a 1.5/5 and for spending '10 minutes' (which I doubt is actually true) is not a mehod of map making which should be encouraged or supported.

I am NOT a good jumper, but I know a good map when I see one and I know a lot about mapping aesthetics.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Goro92
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Goro92 » October 4th, 2011, 7:19 pm

nikoshalk wrote: I support a friend and a map I like is that wrong?I don't think so, even if it is my first post. That's my opinion.

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » October 4th, 2011, 9:25 pm

Not going to even bother downloading the map from comments and screenshots- but as far as I know Drofder is one of the more intelligent and experienced people on these forums and I know that he actually rates maps properly, giving the map maker constructive criticism as to where they have gone wrong and where to improve. Taking all of this into account, he gave the map a fair rating, and the map maker and his iNext fanboys should perhaps take this into consideration for the next installment of these wonderful maps.
-

Ohboy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Ohboy » October 5th, 2011, 6:53 pm

F |Madness| U wrote: the map maker and his iNext fanboys should perhaps take this into consideration for the next installment of these wonderful maps.
Says the guy who hack servers or crash servers because he thinks he's pro... maybe i should tell the uk police on you since its against the law to hack, am i right? Right...?

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » October 5th, 2011, 7:09 pm

Ohboy wrote: Says the guy who hack servers or crash servers because he thinks he's pro... maybe i should tell the uk police on you since its against the law to hack, am i right? Right...?
No you're not right. How can you even hack a server, and which servers have I hacked/crashed?
-

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » October 5th, 2011, 7:24 pm

Well normally I respect opinions etc but this topic is being invaded by fanboys...
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Goro92
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Goro92 » October 5th, 2011, 7:44 pm

call the police...buhahahahah

oh c'mon this map is HORRIBLE...pls remove the download link..can hurt..

BeZZo
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by BeZZo » October 5th, 2011, 7:59 pm

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » October 5th, 2011, 8:33 pm

Ohboy wrote:
F |Madness| U wrote: the map maker and his iNext fanboys should perhaps take this into consideration for the next installment of these wonderful maps.
Says the guy who hack servers or crash servers because he thinks he's pro... maybe i should tell the uk police on you since its against the law to hack, am i right? Right...?
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Ohboy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Ohboy » October 6th, 2011, 6:32 pm

F |Madness| U wrote:
No you're not right. How can you even hack a server, and which servers have I hacked/crashed?
Oh you can't remember now... well lets see.

You made a script to crash non pb servers. You hack into servers that has b3 and disable it to break every rule, then when they do ban you, you crash the server then hack again and unban yourself. You kept crashing my server for no reason. You kept crashing a russian server i loved, just so your crappy clan server can get populated. And so on...

And rest of you well...

read laws; Misuse of computers act and more ;)

Can't wait for iNext.Sacred map to come out, pretty epic so far and awesome scripts put on.

Goro92
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Goro92 » October 6th, 2011, 6:50 pm

Ohboy wrote:
You made a script to crash non pb servers. You hack into servers that has b3 and disable it to break every rule, then when they do ban you, you crash the server then hack again and unban yourself. You kept crashing my server for no reason. You kept crashing a russian server i loved, just so your crappy clan server can get populated. And so on...

Ohboy wrote: Can't wait for iNext.Sacred map to come out, pretty epic so far and awesome scripts put on.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » October 6th, 2011, 7:17 pm

OK, enough of the arguments, guys...

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » October 6th, 2011, 8:13 pm

For the respect of the CJ forums and it's members, if you do wish to argue with me/provide more false accusations then feel free to add me on xfire.
-

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » October 6th, 2011, 8:35 pm

KillerSam wrote:
F |Madness| U wrote:For the respect of the CJ forums and it's members, if you do wish to argue with me/provide more false accusations then feel free to add me on xfire.
It's not really an argument, you are just getting pwned by a randomer, right? 8)
-