woopS
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: fuZZeManPeAch
PSN ID: fuZZeManPeAch

question about mp_bouncer_training

Post by woopS » August 22nd, 2011, 9:46 am

Hello guys,

Me and a good buddy of mine have been messing around lately on codjumper servers, and one of our latest achievements has been to completely run through mp_bouncer_training without any fps switches or rpgs, WITH the exception of the final jump.

My buddy says he's gotten to the landing with a strafe switch, but the only way I can ever reach it is with a 250fps switch on the first bounce, or an rpg.

I just wanted to hear your ideas or get conformation on whether or not the final bounce on mp_bouncer_training is possible without fps switching or an rpg.

Thanks guys,
woopS

Randy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: question about mp_bouncer_training

Post by Randy » August 22nd, 2011, 10:57 am

woopS wrote:Hello guys,

Me and a good buddy of mine have been messing around lately on codjumper servers, and one of our latest achievements has been to completely run through mp_bouncer_training without any fps switches or rpgs, WITH the exception of the final jump.

My buddy says he's gotten to the landing with a strafe switch, but the only way I can ever reach it is with a 250fps switch on the first bounce, or an rpg.

I just wanted to hear your ideas or get conformation on whether or not the final bounce on mp_bouncer_training is possible without fps switching or an rpg.

Thanks guys,
woopS
it is possible with no fps switch actually whole map is possible with only 125 fps and no rpg

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici. "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe." - Faust

woopS
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: fuZZeManPeAch
PSN ID: fuZZeManPeAch

Re: question about mp_bouncer_training

Post by woopS » August 23rd, 2011, 12:43 am

Ok, so now I still have something to look forward to mastering :P . Do you know of any video existing that has a technique for getting that final jump to get the proper distance because I've tried just about everything I know and still fall what feels like millimeters short.

Thanks for the reply though and happy jumping :)
woopS