New Map mp_thought

Have a jump map that we don't have on our site? Let us know!

Moderator: Core Staff

DFQ1|Mad Jumper
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

New Map mp_thought

Post by DFQ1|Mad Jumper » April 25th, 2011, 8:31 am

Ok here's a map that me and Tony have made, it's called "mp_thought" It has 5 rooms and has 4 secret rooms or areas if you like, this map will need 125, 250 and 333 fps. Also the map has teleporters hidden somewhere in the map that will take you to each room and more.

Map Name: mp_thought
Author: Mad Jumper And Tony
Map download link: http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/51995947/file.html
Map game type: Oldschool
Map game: Call Of Duty 4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Badeendnl
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Re: New Map mp_thought

Post by Badeendnl » April 25th, 2011, 9:51 am

Damn i was happy when i saw new map, but damn it is oldschool. But still good job

Ben xD
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: v Bouuncee

Post by Ben xD » April 25th, 2011, 4:30 pm

Played this map before its good :) but on hard is the finish the sky barrier cuz it just ends there and u can land in that tree area,
Also i hav found 3 secrets xD just needa find the teleporters xD
The Only Reason Everyone Holds on to Memories So Tightly Is Because Memories Are the Only Things That Don't Change When Everything and Everyone Else Does

DFQ1|Mad Jumper
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by DFQ1|Mad Jumper » April 26th, 2011, 1:04 am

Hey guys, thanks for having a look at the map, and yeah the finish is the part where the trees are Ben xD. But there is more to this map than you think, Just think where could you go and maybe you need to think outside the box lol. You found 3 secrets Ben xD nice work!! but there are other secrets to find. Badeendnl you have played this map before but that version was more than fucked up and this is the finished version, and I have corrected some of the mistakes that were made, so hopefuly others will see this and enjoy! And I could make a slightly edited version just for none oldschool, because this version can almost be done in none oldschool apart from some long jumps and some bounces, Just let me know what you think and I will see what I can do. Also thanks for the comment much apreciated!!

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » April 26th, 2011, 11:51 am

matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Badeendnl
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Badeendnl » April 26th, 2011, 6:04 pm

How much I like new maps, I think it isn't worth it to make the map also for non oldschool. If you build maps it is the best to make it old school or non olschool. If you have finished it for oldschool I wouldn't also make a non oldschool version of it. I think that version will be less good and a waste of your time. (correct me if i am wrong)

DFQ1|Mad Jumper
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by DFQ1|Mad Jumper » April 29th, 2011, 3:31 pm

Badeendnl, thanks and yeah I was just thinking, I wasnt gonna just make a different version, was just wanting to see if maybe some people would want that map made for none oldschool, I guess you're right it wouldn't be as good so thanks again.

Ben xD
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: v Bouuncee

Post by Ben xD » April 29th, 2011, 8:26 pm

Lol U dont know how much u have made me play ur map lol, Im trying to look for secrets :P, I looked maan, I know where it is the secret room, but i just dont know how to get to it. Its like impossible :P ive tried walking in walls, looking for teleporters, i just cant find it
The Only Reason Everyone Holds on to Memories So Tightly Is Because Memories Are the Only Things That Don't Change When Everything and Everyone Else Does

Qauntumz
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie
Gamertag: QuaNnTuM HD

Post by Qauntumz » April 29th, 2011, 11:37 pm

I think there should be a non old school version for the simple fact i want it on #8!!!!!!!

DFQ1|Mad Jumper
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by DFQ1|Mad Jumper » May 1st, 2011, 1:23 am

well im glad you like the map Ben xD and you find it hard to find things like teleporters and secrets that was the porpose :) So I can make it slightly different for you Quantumz I'll xfire you bud and let you know when I'm finished :)