non-solid visible ground.

Have questions about CoD/UO mapping that aren't covered in the tutorials section? Post here!

Moderator: Core Staff

Luke
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by Luke » August 8th, 2005, 7:19 pm

can't you just select the square, right click on it in the 2d window and click make non-colliding? i assume thats what you want, if not i'm sure drofder will know :P

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 8th, 2005, 8:18 pm

Luke wrote:can't you just select the square, right click on it in the 2d window and click make non-colliding? i assume thats what you want, if not i'm sure drofder will know :P
Yes, that is the easiest way, or you can trigger it, but that is a lot of work compared to non-coliding :)
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

!Zaitsev!

Post by !Zaitsev! » August 9th, 2005, 4:36 pm

you have to go in the Textures > Common Folder ..... and make the 48x48 thing to a AI TRIGGER then select 2 sides ( up and down) Ctrl + Shift + L Mouse ... and put the same texture like the ground is on it ! ! ! ! so that the middle is AI TRIGGER :lol:

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 9th, 2005, 6:31 pm

! Zaitsev ! wrote:you have to go in the Textures > Common Folder ..... and make the 48x48 thing to a AI TRIGGER then select 2 sides ( up and down) Ctrl + Shift + L Mouse ... and put the same texture like the ground is on it ! ! ! ! so that the middle is AI TRIGGER :lol:
tbh, using the AI trigger may work, but its not the correct mapping way. AI Trigger is a SP texture for triggereing AI Spawns.

Caulk, 2 textures either side and non-coliding is the correct procedure.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010