Re: CoDJumper.com #9 | insane Glitchers

Post by Lancast » July 10th, 2010, 10:55 am

Update: Server has 27 slots now.

Husker
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Husker » July 10th, 2010, 11:08 am

Lancast wrote:iG Clan Members: JuMPZoR, Lancast, Fuzzmunch, Buzzard, Soviet, omGzooR, O/S/T/M-O-B, Fruity, General, chriscolumbo, dr
What about meeeeee :( EDIT!
My Youtube---->http://www.youtube.com/user/BSGhusker
Add me as a friend on Xfire---->username: Husker3011

PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: hairdresser in my house
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: she comes round to cut my mum's hair
HuÅŸker@DeadMouse: your mum's "hair" xD
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: oh dear.

PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: I'm making a joint map with KS
HuÅŸker@DeadMouse: joint?
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: fine, weed map

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » July 11th, 2010, 3:44 pm

I think you're not special enough to be worth being mentioned in that list :D
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Re: CoDJumper.com #NoNumber^^ | insane Glitchers

Post by Lancast » July 14th, 2010, 3:12 am

Due to test which JuMPzoR, our donator, has failed to accomplish, he was kicked out of the clan. Because of that, he does not want CJ #9 to be iG's home anymore, he doesn't want to donate anymore, which is only a natural decision he has taken.

So for now, the iG clan has no server. Stay tuned for updates.

To be honest, I'm not sure if we need a server. Since two iG members, Soviet;also a CoDJumper member; and O/S/T are admins on CJ#1, do we need a server? Here on CJ #9 we always had some people playing, but it was never as crowded as CJ#1. CJ# 1 is a really decent server, has basically all the best maps out there and it's updates regularly when Peds is spammed by me. I'm not sure if our own server is necessary. However, if anyone wants to donate a server, feel free to xfire me: Lancast

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » July 14th, 2010, 3:35 am

Lancast wrote:However, if anyone wants to donate a server, feel free to xfire me: Lancast
You're asking for random people to donate a server for your clan?
Good luck finding it :P
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » July 14th, 2010, 3:39 am

Well that's how you find sponsors, someone gets interested and they get in touch with you. I already know 2 people that could buy iG a server but I don't really want these 2 people to spend the money when it's not necessary to. However if someone already has a server that's not in use or could be in use for iG then why not.
Also, the iG clan is the best clan out there and we have the best COD4 jumper which is omGzooR, and many other skilled jumpers, so I'm sure that eventually things will work out.

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » July 14th, 2010, 3:46 am

Lancast wrote:Well that's how you find sponsors, someone gets interested and they get in touch with you. I already know 2 people that could buy iG a server but I don't really want these 2 people to spend the money when it's not necessary to. However if someone already has a server that's not in use or could be in use for iG then why not.
Also, the iG clan is the best clan out there and we have the best COD4 jumper as of now which is omGzooR, and many other skilled jumpers, so I'm sure that eventually things will work out.
I think there only 2 jump clans? You and Infamous Bouncers. Never saw the point of a jump clan but good luck :D

Btw, #1 is indeed a good server and has a lot of people active on it.
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

ConnoR
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
Gamertag: conz0rz

Post by ConnoR » July 14th, 2010, 7:35 am

I can almost never get into #1...to crowded. Any chances of more slots on that server?

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » July 14th, 2010, 8:58 am

Na there a lot of jumping clans but they just aren't very popular so if you don't jump on jumping servers too often you probably never heard of them.

Yea more slots to CJ#1 would be great, but this is lowpings we are talking about.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » July 14th, 2010, 1:20 pm

Good suggestion. If it's always full, maybe some more slots is possible. But it kinda depends on lowpings.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » July 14th, 2010, 4:35 pm

Lancast wrote:Na there a lot of jumping clans but they just aren't very popular so if you don't jump on jumping servers too often you probably never heard of them.
I'm on #1 every so often, just never see any :P
Also what does a jump clan do really? What benefit do you have being in a jump clan, besides admin on your own server(which now you guys don't have anymore :P)

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » July 14th, 2010, 5:00 pm

And what's the point of being in something like codjumper team and having @CoDJumper tags when in-game? What do you show by having those tags? That you belong somehere right?-(in this case to a bunch of idiots tbh//i i mean ,smart and cool people, but thats another topic). Clans a group, a little community, bunch of people, they play together, they have similar skill level, for people that are worse it's something to look forward to when they improve, you join a server, people see you with clan tags from a popular clan that has high skill and good reputation and because of that they already have respect to you and acknowledge you as a good jumper, etc etc. There are many reasons why to be in a clan and why to have a clan. It's sad that I have to explain to you what are clans for, to you Hoogie and especially you KS since on CJ there is something like this...
http://www.codjumper.com/clans/index.php

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » July 14th, 2010, 7:15 pm

I was afraid there would be another discussion, anyway here we go,

Benefits for CJ:
-Admin on forums
-Acces to the Youtube Channel
-Admin on all the servers donated to CJ

Benefits for IG:
-

Also you wear the CJ tag so people know you're a admin and know who they can ask for help.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » July 14th, 2010, 7:21 pm

Lancast wrote:Na there a lot of jumping clans but they just aren't very popular so if you don't jump on jumping servers too often you probably never heard of them.

Yea more slots to CJ#1 would be great, but this is lowpings we are talking about.
Is that a comment to say Lowpings is bad? Not sure what Lowpings have done wrong for providing two free servers...
I can always ask them to make the server bigger, but we risk them deciding that our sponsorship is no longer worth the advertisement and could simply pull them both?

There are many servers, if #1 is full, move on to another, more slots is not going to happen at this stage.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » July 14th, 2010, 7:30 pm

I wonder if Lancast was given £5 for nothing in return, would he still ask for £10?
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010