S&D

Have questions about CoD/UO mapping that aren't covered in the tutorials section? Post here!

Moderator: Core Staff

crazypanzer
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

S&D

Post by crazypanzer » March 10th, 2010, 11:07 pm

Hey, I'm Crazypanzer, and i'm slightly new to mapping. Although i know the basics and some advanced stuff, I need help with a problem i'm having in making a map S&D compatible.

I asked a better mapper than me for help and did what they told me, basically so far i have made 2 bomb sites, comprising 1 origin brush and one trigger brush each. I set both of these brushes to trigger - multiple. Then i gave them the values: script_gameobjectname bombzone, and targetname bombzone_a (bombzone_b for B of course). Afterwords i made another origin and another trigger brush outside the map, both 16x16, for the defuse, and gave them both trigger - lookat, script_gameobjectname bombzone, and targetname bombtrigger. I then added a GSC file comprising the S&D terms such as team assignment.

I cannot find a tutorial for S&D bombsites anywhere and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks CJ,

CP
[22:33] CP/vigil-Priapus/ps||cp: found a forum with people having similar problems
[22:33] CP/vigil-Priapus/ps||cp: still in task manager?
[22:33] CP/vigil-Priapus/ps||cp: processes tab?
[22:33] CP/vigil-Priapus/ps||cp: damn you cod.....i'm prefiring questions

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: S&D

Post by waywaaaard » March 10th, 2010, 11:51 pm

THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » March 11th, 2010, 1:55 pm

welcome to the forums mate <3
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: put your cock away, you sick man
Matty@CoDJumper.com: hahaha
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: (while i whip mine out)
Matty@CoDJumper.com: lol
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: just kidding
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: ... i don't have one :(

crazypanzer
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by crazypanzer » March 12th, 2010, 11:09 pm

Thanks for the link, and thanks matt. I've been to modsonline, not sure how I didn't see that one before lawls. But it helped a lot, the map is playable now, one bombsite doesn't work for some reason but i'll work on it. Thanks for your help.
[22:33] CP/vigil-Priapus/ps||cp: found a forum with people having similar problems
[22:33] CP/vigil-Priapus/ps||cp: still in task manager?
[22:33] CP/vigil-Priapus/ps||cp: processes tab?
[22:33] CP/vigil-Priapus/ps||cp: damn you cod.....i'm prefiring questions