Cod waw: zombies for ipod/iphone

Discussion for other PC and console games

Moderator: Core Staff

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Re: Cod waw: zombies for ipod/iphone

Post by JDogg » November 21st, 2009, 1:50 am

KillerSam wrote:I am with Drofder on this one!
What a surprise!.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » November 21st, 2009, 1:56 am

So why are you stating this forum is a cunt magnet when you lower yourself to such a degree aswell ?
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » November 21st, 2009, 1:59 am

I wouldn't say lowering as I agree with KS on this one. While others take the idiotic sub-par grammar with misinformed and often illogical approach to their responses, Drofder sticks with a swift, linguistically profound and elegantly simplistic approach. The difference is astronomical.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » November 21st, 2009, 2:12 am

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:So why are you stating this forum is a cunt magnet when you lower yourself to such a degree aswell ?
For someone to truly understand your, you must speak to them on a level they can understand. I act like a cunt on these forums, because these forums are full of inconsiderate cunts.

Where do I hand in my weeks notice? >.>

[Oh and btw, I am using that on my CV Sov]
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » November 21st, 2009, 2:13 am

wow, you must have a lot of friends with such attitude :roll:
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » November 21st, 2009, 2:27 am

Can you please point out the "cunts" on this forum?, I have no idea who you're talking about.

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » November 21st, 2009, 2:33 am

KillerSam wrote:
JDogg wrote:Can you please point out the "cunts" on this forum?, I have no idea who you're talking about.
You, Me, Zait e.t.c

Basically most of the people on this forum have turned into "cunts" over the last couple of weeks imo. What we need....is raise our standards again and go back to the rules I think.

Time to start following the rules and encouraging people to think before they post something stupid and do a bit of background before asking a question.
Fair enough, I've been trying to just stay off the forum all week, no point getting into arguments over stupid things, but can we please get back on topic, I'm actually curious about the game.
EDIT:Here's a video I found , I'm impressed, I was expecting a top down bad graphics shooter like a flash game.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » November 21st, 2009, 2:37 am

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:wow, you must have a lot of friends with such attitude :roll:
My attitude shown today on these forums does not affect the attitude I have for what can be referred to as "real life". I value my friends on quality not quantity, that mistake you are supposed to learn when you leave school. If only you knew me in real life and didn't make assumptions based on internet forums.

Have you ever felt that you have wasted your time supporting something for so long, only for it to fail in such a rapid fashion?
Wasted time and effort; greed and superiority is now the only thing left of this forum.

I would ask each member of this forum to think of one thing they positively contributed into keeping this community going since CoD1, I would enjoy reading the responses.
JDogg wrote:but can we please get back on topic, I'm actually curious about the game.
If you are curious about the game, go google "cod waw: zombies iphone review".
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » November 21st, 2009, 2:41 am

Drofder2004 wrote:
JDogg wrote:but can we please get back on topic, I'm actually curious about the game.
If you are curious about the game, go google "cod waw: zombies iphone review".
Yeah I did, and I posted what I found because that's what this topic was meant to be about.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » November 21st, 2009, 3:08 am

KillerSam wrote:We need to xfire at some point I sense. :cry:
Maybe tomorrow, right now I need to get to sleep, the 24/7 routine is going to be abruptly interrupted by having to go to work.

No more "general chat" for me, if you want me, you can find me in the admin section. >.>

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » November 21st, 2009, 9:25 pm

Wow to be honest I feel some times really embarrassed by the behaviour of the team members. You say you need to get on the same stage so that they understand you? That's just ridiculous. You are now just like the people you don't want to have hear. I thought this forum was intended to be a friendly discussion platform and no insult factory. Anyone makes a post first you will read is a "fuck of", "you suck", "i hate you" or "gtfo" from team members. This is nothing I can identify with.

All think it's over with cj and you can see this frustration here. But such things like those senseless assaults from the team member don't belong here. Normal discussion ok. I haven't done a lot for cj. But maybe it's time for me to quit. I don't like the attitude of the team any more.
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » November 21st, 2009, 10:40 pm

Drofder has a very valid point. If you study a bit of communication, one of the key points is talking to a person in a way they understand. That involves talking at their level. Drofder could use big words and polite responses all day long if he wanted to, but in the end it would be just as, if not less effective than just yelling at the person. Furthermore, Drofder has a huge right to be pissed at what's going, KS also.

These guys have dedicated hundreds of hours of their life to this community, yet when they go on a forum they receive no respect from anyone. People constantly ignore what they say and receive their advice as if they are hearing it from a 5 year old. It may not be as apparent for you as you are not as involved in some of the issues going on right now and you definitely don't take the brunt of the idiocy in this community, but it is relentless.

Everyone has a breaking point, and a lot of the team members have reached it after putting up with this incessant and constantly increasing bullshit year after year.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » November 21st, 2009, 11:36 pm

@Soviet

I don't think yelling at people is talking on the same level. Why should I lower myself on such a idiotic level? In my opinion I participate only in a discussion if it's worth it. And most topics here aren't. You may be confronted with a lot of douche bags around here but is it worth to get on such a level? I guess it's a bit of my own characteristic that I try to avoid insults and unfriendly answers - no matter what! But I think in this topic it wasn't a advisable answer of drofder and you in any way.

You are pissed of a lot of things that are going on. And if those things have such a effect on the behaviour maybe make a news post and give here a lil bit of direction where codjumper tries to go. Maybe just stop insults in every MW2 topic. You have an opinion others have their ones. And opinion has not always to do with experience and attendance here around the forums.

That's why I appreciate the creation of the MW2 sub forums here. I pretty much think the same as Voltaire and if people think MW2 isn't that bad even if it's destructive for the community they still should be able to post it without this flaming. Try to convince with arguments and if not just ignore it - not all is worth a discussion.
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » November 21st, 2009, 11:45 pm

Don't worry guys. I wont embarrass you any more. No more posting in the these pointless sections; in case I upset, embarrass or speed up the spiralling decline this forum has been heading in for a while.

No more modding.
No more mod/map help.
No more company contacts.
No more ideas for bettering this place.
No more mini donations (small but existent).
No more moderating.

My reputation on this forum has final caught up with the amount I have received over the years, fuck all. You can now start getting you updated mods from those who can't mod for shit and steal other peoples work to compensate for it.

I won't be quitting as a team member, so if you feel my placement upon this team affects yourself as an individual then do what you must.

See you in the admin section.

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » November 22nd, 2009, 2:11 am

Drofder2004 wrote:Don't worry guys. I wont embarrass you any more. No more posting in the these pointless sections; in case I upset, embarrass or speed up the spiralling decline this forum has been heading in for a while.

No more modding.
No more mod/map help.
No more company contacts.
No more ideas for bettering this place.
No more mini donations (small but existent).
No more moderating.

My reputation on this forum has final caught up with the amount I have received over the years, fuck all. You can now start getting you updated mods from those who can't mod for shit and steal other peoples work to compensate for it.

I won't be quitting as a team member, so if you feel my placement upon this team affects yourself as an individual then do what you must.

See you in the admin section.
Drof, don't do this to me damnit. I just started advanced scripting and you quit??? :( :(
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.