my first jumpmovie

Forum for all kinds of CoD jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

doomer
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

my first jumpmovie

Post by doomer » August 3rd, 2009, 7:33 pm

this is my first jumpmovie, cod 1.5, no sprint and no aid, 125 fps, harbor map... in the video you see the gun go down like with sprint but it's because when i see demos i see in that way and don't know why, when i play it's normal, so it's not sprint...

here's the link: http://www.wipido.com/video/YFmrPUhbBDn2
you can also download the video here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=50TRHZMC

i tried to do all the possible jumps with 125 fps... hope you like it

Xpayne
PC Team
PC Team

Re: my first jumpmovie

Post by Xpayne » August 3rd, 2009, 8:22 pm

Nice job :D
I'll take care of checking whether the music is royalty-free or not

Let's save this post.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ykarus
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Ykarus » August 3rd, 2009, 10:39 pm

Hm im not really sure but did u sprint in that movie it just looks like you would... hm ill play cod and watch if i can move like u ... but it really looks like sprint O.o

*Edit* just played cod for a while and didnt get the movement you had... must be sprinting *sure*

I think my Radiant hates me -.-

.|GeR|'> Ykarus: again i cant jump ypur map ...
'Pnin. Designsâ„¢: ship tappens ^^
.|GeR|'> Ykarus: ship tappens...

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]

doomer
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by doomer » August 3rd, 2009, 11:31 pm

Ykarus wrote:Hm im not really sure but did u sprint in that movie it just looks like you would... hm ill play cod and watch if i can move like u ... but it really looks like sprint O.o

*Edit* just played cod for a while and didnt get the movement you had... must be sprinting *sure*
omg have you read what i say in the first post? :evil:
when i play im moving normal, when i watch demos the gun move, go down etc and i don't know why BUT IM NOT SPRINTING HOW HELL I HAVE TO SAY?

look at the demo by yourself and tell me if you see sprint: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AFP865UJ
it's only a my problem on viewing demos and if someone know how to solve pls tell me. this happen also when there's the rcon_mode strat... the gun move and go down...

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 4th, 2009, 1:00 am

What mod was enabled while you are doing this?

Sorry, but from what I can see is that you get insane amounts of increased speed and that during playback I get lots of "connection interrupt" messages which is not normal.

It is well known that the mods that use sprint, make the gun dip low.
Maybe you didn't, but it looks a little odd...
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Ykarus
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Ykarus » August 4th, 2009, 9:09 am

doomer wrote:
Ykarus wrote:Hm im not really sure but did u sprint in that movie it just looks like you would... hm ill play cod and watch if i can move like u ... but it really looks like sprint O.o

when i play im moving normal, when i watch demos the gun move, go down etc and i don't know why BUT IM NOT SPRINTING HOW HELL I HAVE TO SAY?

look at the demo by yourself and tell me if you see sprint: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AFP865UJ
it's only a my problem on viewing demos and if someone know how to solve pls tell me. this happen also when there's the rcon_mode strat... the gun move and go down...
Ok i just watched the demo and i found some things im not sure about.

The first jump on the vid is not on the demo and looks hardly like sprinting also many other jumps...

The most annying thing in the vid is the jump at 3:52 in the demo you try this simple strafe i think around 100 times?!? O.o and just get it 1 time.... but when u get it u dont crouch or move your weapon like that in the vid you have a very different movement...

Its really funny cause non of us has the problem with the weapon when he records in cod.. O.o

[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]

doomer
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by doomer » August 4th, 2009, 1:02 pm

Ykarus wrote:
doomer wrote:

Ok i just watched the demo and i found some things im not sure about.

The first jump on the vid is not on the demo and looks hardly like sprinting also many other jumps...
yes there's another demo, i have uploaded only the other because i think you can clearly see that no sprint is used but if you want also this one: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EC9P92QT
Ykarus wrote: The most annying thing in the vid is the jump at 3:52 in the demo you try this simple strafe i think around 100 times?!? O.o and just get it 1 time.... but when u get it u dont crouch or move your weapon like that in the vid you have a very different movement...
well i have recorded from that demo so... and i say milions of times that when i see the demos the gun moves so probably its for that
PS: simple strafe? do you have try it? with 125 fps? if yes ok i'm noob ;)
Ykarus wrote: Its really funny cause non of us has the problem with the weapon when he records in cod.. O.o
well i have this problem... now im going to make some clean in the cod directory to see if it's a mod that cause that problem when i watch demos

doomer
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by doomer » August 4th, 2009, 1:12 pm

YEEEESS problem solved... i delete some auto downloaded files from some servers in main folder and now i see the demos normally

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Steam: ultralala

Post by ultralala » August 4th, 2009, 11:26 pm

well i like it anyway. good job had fun while watching. Cant say anything about sprint bec i never played it
I've been watching you
A lalalala long
A lalalala long long lee long long long

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » August 5th, 2009, 11:17 am

sprint in UO is like sprint in cod4 most people can't strafe the just sprint and jump no strafe and if the don't get far enough they use rpg
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Ykarus
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Ykarus » August 5th, 2009, 4:43 pm

sprint in UO is like sprint in cod4 most people can't strafe the just sprint and jump no strafe and if the don't get far enough they use rpg

Agree :!: :!: