Atze.

News will be posted here by the CoDJumper team

Moderator: Core Staff

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Atze.

Post by waywaaaard » July 28th, 2009, 11:08 am

In my opinion it's overreacted to kick him. Of course most of you didn't get the "joke". I thought only weird movie, but as it was cod4 I didn't watch it at first. Then I visit the forums some hours later and bam. Ok I see there is somebody with the same name registered on those forums - but nobody can definitely tell if it is robez or not because if it would robez he must be really dumb and a cheater just wouldn't register with his real nickname.

Drofder and other team members totally misunderstood what it means to mess around with codehook. It doesn't mean that you install that and use it. It rather more "oh he reconnects - > has to load hack again" etc. as it's even normal on the cod2 servers I play.
Ok I see you don't like advertisement for those forums but why didn't you have any problems with the thread of Gagarin which posted also a good method to "hack" via custom textures.
And Atze didn't use anything of codehook - for the movie he just used a public non pb usable hack as I provided and Sam wanted to download (asking why????).
How would you react if you just post a video you made and then you get sacked out of team. You are thinking are those completely dumb - don't they get it. And to be sorry for me is there any real evidence and no you can say in a video if he uses a wall hack or not -> u forgot the thing called sound and a lot of practice.
Also Atze reactions weren't the best but I guess he was baffled about whole situation.

Btw:

# Hits KBytes URL
1 4873 31.15% 521631506 92.24% /secure/GOT_CODEHOOKED.rar

# Hits Referrer
1 7346 46.95% - (Direct Request)
2 1880 12.02% http://www.tek-9.org/cinema/Got_Codehooked-365.html
4 628 4.01% viewtopic.php
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » July 28th, 2009, 2:04 pm

Things always seem to happen when I'm away!

I'm personally unsure as to whether or not he should be been kicked out of the team. I do agree that advertising a hack website, even if it is as part of a joke, is inexcusable. Even if loads of people are aware of the website (I wasn't, but then again I don't play particularly competitively) it still doesn't make it right to do so.

I wouldn't compare it to the custom textures hack, as those are probably fixable by the company who makes the game (or at least I would imagine), whereas by advertising a pay hack site you're encouraging the people who make the hacks to hack even more of them than they do already (due to a likely increase in demand for hacks through your advertising).

On that point, I would have probably asked that he deleted the topic from the forums, I wouldn't have necessarily kicked him from the team.

Since then, though, obviously there have been discussions back and forth and quite a few of the CJ Team have had enough. I can't speak personally on the matter because I've only really seen the aftermath, so I don't know how I would have reacted at the time to each response and comment.

In summary, what's clear is that it has gone further than just the original topic promoting his video, and it's a shame that he has been removed from the team, but justified nevertheless. I'm sad to see atze go, as he has done a lot for this community, but based on what's happened there's no chance of him being reinstated.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » July 28th, 2009, 2:12 pm

It is true Atze that I do not understand the joke, and it may also possibly be an overreacted kick, but as we have said countless times and people seem to simply ignore is that this is not a first offence.

Many people in life are judged on their past, if you are let off on your first offence and then commit a second, do you honestly believe your first offence will not be questioned and brought back into dispute?

I know it may seem like double standards with Gagarin, but there are very easy counter measures to what he posted and also the fact of the matter is, this is something IW/Treyarch CAN FIX. Nobody can stop an injection hack, which is what is being advertised, so I assure you I stand by the decision to remove Atze, and as I have let my opinions be known, Atze would've been removed from the team on that first offence.

I apologise for not understanding this joke and seeing that many of the coincidences being shown seem to coincidental to be true, but you give me enough pointers and I will give you the accusation.

Sadly Atze still refuses to understand our point of view, and still continues to be a facetious with his comments, which continues to give me a satisfactory look on his removal.

I continue to ask the question on the contradiction of "Robez" of Codehook. One minute you say "he is probably some romanian" (or something along those lines) and then the next you say "this account has been active for 6 months" and "I know whos account this is" and then finally you say "I dont know whos accoutn this is".

the problem with those statements is clear to me, unless you are a member of codehook, you cannot see user history. Our opinion of the 2 week thing is based on his posting, yet somehow you know he has the account for 6 months?
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » July 28th, 2009, 2:41 pm

Ok think of the few things that atze did that "annoyed" you. Then put them against the things atze did for codjumper. Im sure i kno which 1 would out number the other. Ate has been great help to codjumperandmany members. If atze is no longer in cj team, then how man of the codjumping legends are left?..

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » July 28th, 2009, 2:52 pm

matt101harris wrote:Ok think of the few things that atze did that "annoyed" you. Then put them against the things atze did for codjumper. Im sure i kno which 1 would out number the other. Ate has been great help to codjumperandmany members. If atze is no longer in cj team, then how man of the codjumping legends are left?..
It's not a case of weighing up the 'pros' and 'cons' and saying that because there are more pros than cons he should stay.

I know this is a somewhat off-topic example, but in principle it's the same:
Ron Atkinson had a long career as a manager (in fact he still manages), commentated on football matches for ITV, etc. and then during one match he made a racist remark by accident (he even says himself that he's not a racist person). Soon after he had to resign from his commentating position (he would have been sacked had he not resigned), and he lost a column in a newspaper. Sure, he's done loads of good things in the past that people are thankful for, but one slip up can be very costly.

I do agree that he has done a lot for the website, and I'm thankful for what he's done, but unfortunately I think the decision taken by the CJ Team and Sam was correct. Yes, he's done more good than he has bad, but the bads are enough to justify the actions.

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » July 28th, 2009, 3:08 pm

Well what atze did was no were near as bad as doing a racist comment infront ofthousands of people, it was a little joke that some peopl ein the cj team took to serious. I still think atze has done way to much for codjumper for you then to kick him. As ivesaid before, many people joined codjumper beacuse ofhim, there wouldnt be half the members there are if it wasrn for his videos, and posts (tutorials and such) and lots more stuff. Ayzehas made many codjumper members feel walcome over the years he has been in the cj team, and i dont think a stupid thing like that should stop him from being in the team. Tbh i think (and im sure many many ohers agree with me) you shoul reconsider, or at least think about giving him aother chance. :(. Once again sorry for even worse than normal spelling, im about to hrow this keboar out the window!

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » July 28th, 2009, 6:10 pm

Matt, first off, I doubt if a "reconsider" can not be taken. I doubt after all this Atze would want yet another chance.

Atze always was just another member of staff. He is not immune, most of the team could be removed for a simple mistake. Just because Atze has done all he has done does grant him a special privilege to break our rules and one of our rules "Do not make posts about illegal activity". Now granted, every rule can and has been broken without consequence and yes I accept a few things are being seen as double standards but each time it hapens it is monitored and makes sure limits are kept.

The comparison to what Peds said was actually very similar. To expand on his example, Atkinson made a racist remark on TV, Atze advertised (indirectly if you will) the use of hacks. Both of them are rules be broken in their respective area, racism in real life is not acceptable and hacking is not acceptable here.

Whether Atze actually uses hack is no longer what I see as the problem, in fact I doubt someone like himself would not be stupid enough to blatantly show the use of hacks without thinking it through first, which is why I accept it more than likely was a joke (there are still questions unanswered though). My issue is wiht the attitude towards the use of hacks while at the same time bringing his past back into question.

If the video would've come with a forewarning or a disclaimer of some kind before or after then maybe this wouldn't have blown up so much, but sadly it didn't and what is known as a "storm in a teacup" was brewed.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » July 28th, 2009, 8:18 pm

Ok ive sorted it out with KS and now i will shut my mouth but still not totaly agree :P. Its your decision not mine.

atze<3
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by atze<3 » July 29th, 2009, 6:38 am

yea matty and every1 else pls stop arguing for me in this thread and bring urself in trouble...
i do not care about the kick... even if you guys would arguing so much that some cj member would offer me to join the team again (what wont happen) my only answer would be gtfo prick ;)
i cba to be in a team again with such guys...
the only thing i care about is judging ppl they dont even know (ppl who are very well known from the whole competitive scene and every1 knows they are clean) and how stupid some guys from the team are... zait when i read ur posts and the things you were writing me on xfire (no worries im not as lame as you/ks and post chat logs public) i dont know if i should cry or laugh...always thought ur a smart guy but now im asking myself how dumb and ignorant can one ppl be? oO
and again about this codehook account.....
it was ~2 or 3 am, i already drunk like 8 or 9 beer idk, we played an important official match, it was 6-6 on crossfire (first map was draw too) and suddenly zaitsev is spamming me on xfire like one of this window licking retards
wtf ur movie
omg cheat
bla bla bla
hope u got good excuse
omg robez hax
codehook
synching with beat
omgomg hax
etc.....
i just tried to answer him short and very fast but he didnt stop... he continues spamming me over the whole match....
always when i was afk to answer him i got flamed on voice "oh cmon atze we need to win this etc"
then zait again, then voice again etc...
so sorry i forgot the little word DONT or wrote something else what was weird for you guys.... i dont know the owner of it...prolly some ost european farmer :roll:
when the match was over i already knew by some cj member that you will kick me out of the team so i started answering like this (with flames and shit) cus it was too much for my german brain how dumb people can be :roll:
oh and i btw i know this accout exists since more then 6 month because some1 posted a screenshot from a private codehook forum thread where this "robez" answered and posted it on tek9 forums...that was over 6 months ago and every1 was laughing about it cus its not robez ;)

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » July 29th, 2009, 6:56 am

Logically, you've brought nothing to the table. Every excuse you've put forth has lacked evidence of any type and mediocre in plausibility at best. Yet you criticize team members of being ignorant after they bring many solid pieces of evidence, some coming from your mouth, which would suggest that you deserved to be kicked off the team. Now, you continue with the same excuses and begin to start flaming other people because they look at a situation logically. While I'm sure many members of the community will continue to support you and completely disregard the evidence put forth (because I doubt they've even read it), I'm pretty sure you've lost any form of regret team members may have had towards your removal.

Had you said you were in a match Zaitsev would have been more than willing to wait until you were done, or I'm sure even sober for that matter. After all, you never mentioned either of those conditions when speaking with him. You've been nothing but rude and uncaring to many people who genuinely just wanted to get to the bottom of the story, not find a reason to kick you off the team. Furthermore, I think we've confirmed that had you acted with just a bit of respect or understanding towards our views we wouldn't be in this situation now.

The fact that you have stubbornly refused to see anything from our perspective personifies your immature behavior on the matter and, by this point, even if everything you've said is the truth I would have been wary to keep you on the team. For future reference, consider the other person's perspective before responding with such rash and unthoughtful responses. I'm sure you don't care and will probably respond as such with needless language and contempt, but I've lost a lot of respect for you over the past few days, the least of which coming from that video.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

atze<3
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by atze<3 » July 29th, 2009, 7:15 am

and another one....wp soviet

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » July 29th, 2009, 10:25 am

Ok atze i wont argue on your behalf anymore :D but i will still belive you :P. <3.

atze<3
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by atze<3 » July 29th, 2009, 10:55 am

lol just had a little conversation with some1 on xfire
and its hilarious how ks told him last night ME AND ROBEZ bought private cheats for cod4...
he said he didnt believe that but ks said its true 100% etc...
u rly cant be serious ks...stupid twat

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » July 29th, 2009, 12:38 pm

KS no he didn't he only used those
Aufzeichnen.PNG
those aren't private use google and you can get them everywhere for free!

that's calumny you wanted to have the cheats KS too for evidence
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

atze<3
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by atze<3 » July 29th, 2009, 12:58 pm

Lev!athan wrote:KS no he didn't he only used thoseImage
also wrong
i've never used it
thats a free, pb-detected wallhack from a famous movie maker called "abbie"
he sended it to robez some weeks ago cus robez wanted to use it in a little clip he made (as "effect", so u can see the guy he killed through the wall)
after that robez asked me if i can upload this wallhack to my (leviathans) ftp cus he was scared getting busted by punkbuster...
so i uploaded it to levi's ftp with the name "robez_movie_wallhack.rar"