««« How to set up the CoDJumper mod »»»

News will be posted here by the CoDJumper team

Moderator: Core Staff

BlueLotus
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: ««« How to set up the CoDJumper mod »»»

Post by BlueLotus » October 31st, 2013, 9:07 am

This is really helpful for us, as it is really difficult to get the CoDJumper in a public game server. I am running internet shop where we mainly promote games, and most of the customers visit here came in an intention to play games. Your tutorial really helped me out.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » November 1st, 2013, 11:13 pm

Glad to hear :)

JoeDeezy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by JoeDeezy » November 9th, 2016, 6:15 pm

You keep saying "server server" "start your server" by server do you mean map or do you mean you actually need a server?

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » November 19th, 2016, 2:19 pm

When I say server, I mean server :)

You can host a server on your own PC, but it's unlikely you'll be able to have many people on it without lag, unless you have a very fast internet connection.

X-MANITA
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by X-MANITA » July 22nd, 2019, 12:45 pm

Hi all guys I installed your mod jumper cod v3_12 to train in the jumps starting a new local game I can only play in the map backlot when I try another one tells me incorrect gametype mod and the mod brings me backlot back I hope to be in the section can anyone help me ??? Thanks in advance ! :roll: :roll:

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » July 28th, 2019, 12:18 pm

X-MANITA wrote: July 22nd, 2019, 12:45 pm Hi all guys I installed your mod jumper cod v3_12 to train in the jumps starting a new local game I can only play in the map backlot when I try another one tells me incorrect gametype mod and the mod brings me backlot back I hope to be in the section can anyone help me ??? Thanks in advance ! :roll: :roll:
Did you follow the instructions in the first post of this topic?:

4) Start the game, click Mods, select "codjumperv3_12" and click "Launch mod". Once done, you can load a map in console with "/map mp_carentan", but make sure you run the map in the codjumper gametype by using "/g_gametype cj" before you load a map. Alternatively, you can run a map through the "Start a new server" menu.