"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Re: Awkward girl situation?

Post by Infinite » December 21st, 2009, 12:35 am

KillerSam wrote:
Drofder2004 wrote:
[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:It's probably the best thing in-life you can get.
Seriously?
Maybe its just what I see or my age group in general but 90% of the relationships I know of are unsuccessful and the majority of those people feel better off alone :P
Exactly. The vast majority of all relationships in under like...23-25 year olds that I know turns pear shaped pretty quickly and it just ain't cool. For 15 year olds (sorry if that isn't your age, just got the number in my head) to be looking for girlfriends I find a little (and this'll sound stupid) childish. In the same way I think that if I were to see like a 7 year old playing mummies and daddies.
I agree with this.

Sign of Approval:

"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » December 21st, 2009, 1:17 am

KillerSam wrote: Exactly. The vast majority of all relationships in under like...23-25 year olds that I know turns pear shaped pretty quickly and it just ain't cool. For 15 year olds (sorry if that isn't your age, just got the number in my head) to be looking for girlfriends I find a little (and this'll sound stupid) childish. In the same way I think that if I were to see like a 7 year old playing mummies and daddies.
Bullshit. You're telling me there's an arbitrary age at which you should start looking for a girlfriend. You do it when you feel like you want to have a girlfriend. So what if it doesn't work out? You can't have fun while it lasts, it has to last for years?
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » December 21st, 2009, 1:32 am

Rez|l wrote:
KillerSam wrote: Exactly. The vast majority of all relationships in under like...23-25 year olds that I know turns pear shaped pretty quickly and it just ain't cool. For 15 year olds (sorry if that isn't your age, just got the number in my head) to be looking for girlfriends I find a little (and this'll sound stupid) childish. In the same way I think that if I were to see like a 7 year old playing mummies and daddies.
Bullshit. You're telling me there's an arbitrary age at which you should start looking for a girlfriend. You do it when you feel like you want to have a girlfriend. So what if it doesn't work out? You can't have fun while it lasts, it has to last for years?
He's calling it childish. There is no decisive age in which to get a girl friend, but 99% of the time, people who are still in their teen years have a rather infatuated relationship than a loving one when it comes to girl/boy friend situations. When you are older, you have are more mature and look for more in-depth qualities in a person rather than something shallow such as being attractive (which is a plus no matter what, but not the only thing that ANY person should look for when it comes to a partner).
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 21st, 2009, 1:39 am

Also, I would love to see the statistics on 'grades' when it comes to those who chase girls around and those who don't bother.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » December 21st, 2009, 1:46 am

I don't really chase girls around, and I fail nearly everything so there you go :P

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 21st, 2009, 1:54 am

JDogg wrote:I don't really chase girls around, and I fail nearly everything so there you go :P
There are terms for you people, "window lickers".
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » December 21st, 2009, 2:00 am

Drofder2004 wrote:
JDogg wrote:I don't really chase girls around, and I fail nearly everything so there you go :P

:shock:

...I'm confused.

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » December 21st, 2009, 3:20 am

Drofder2004 wrote:
Please define this term :P

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » December 21st, 2009, 3:44 am

ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » December 21st, 2009, 3:45 am

Lmfao, I don't see how I am a "Window licker" tbh.

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » December 21st, 2009, 3:57 am

Lol alright..

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » December 21st, 2009, 1:58 pm

Infinite wrote:He's calling it childish. There is no decisive age in which to get a girl friend, but 99% of the time, people who are still in their teen years have a rather infatuated relationship than a loving one when it comes to girl/boy friend situations. When you are older, you have are more mature and look for more in-depth qualities in a person rather than something shallow such as being attractive (which is a plus no matter what, but not the only thing that ANY person should look for when it comes to a partner).
Yeah, so the right thing to do is to wait until you're 'mature' enough to look for a girl with the in-depth qualities you mention. Sorry but by that time most of the girls you want will already be taken. Again, he is not looking for a long-term relationship. There's no problem in having a little fun, you don't have to look for long-term relationship qualities, as long as you get along with her it's enough.
KillerSam wrote:My point is that (similar to 'mummies and daddies') it is pretty much a mentally non fully developed person pretending to be grown up before they actually are and doing what they observe grown ups doing.
Ok, again, there's this magical age at which you are wise enough to fully understand what women want and what you want in a woman. I agree experience is important but seriously, how are you going to get experience if you're waiting till you're 30? :/
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 21st, 2009, 2:07 pm

Rez|l wrote:
Infinite wrote:He's calling it childish. There is no decisive age in which to get a girl friend, but 99% of the time, people who are still in their teen years have a rather infatuated relationship than a loving one when it comes to girl/boy friend situations. When you are older, you have are more mature and look for more in-depth qualities in a person rather than something shallow such as being attractive (which is a plus no matter what, but not the only thing that ANY person should look for when it comes to a partner).
Yeah, so the right thing to do is to wait until you're 'mature' enough to look for a girl with the in-depth qualities you mention. Sorry but by that time most of the girls you want will already be taken. Again, he is not looking for a long-term relationship. There's no problem in having a little fun, you don't have to look for long-term relationship qualities, as long as you get along with her it's enough.
KillerSam wrote:My point is that (similar to 'mummies and daddies') it is pretty much a mentally non fully developed person pretending to be grown up before they actually are and doing what they observe grown ups doing.
Ok, again, there's this magical age at which you are wise enough to fully understand what women want and what you want in a woman. I agree experience is important but seriously, how are you going to get experience if you're waiting till you're 30? :/
Well I'm not going out with Levi because I want to spend the res of my life with her, I like her in a way I don't like my friend Jonny.

I enjoy being with her, yes it is doing what adults do and probably does stem from that absolutely but a huge part of it is becasuse I want to be there with her and for now that's what makes it worthwhile.

you don't see animals like bears acting 'childish', as soon as they are of the age in which they begin producing 'adult' hormones and begin developing they begin to change their mindset, I dont mean that's all focused about having sex and makeing children and obviously bears don't just hav e long term relationships. God I have no idea what I'm on about.

What I mean to say is, i took obsevations of adults doing adult things when I was 10, and I had absoutely no inclination to go out with someone and kiss them other than bacause tI thought they were pretty etc. Make whatever you can of that because I typed that in a really big hurry before my bath and it is going to make 0 sense whatsoever probably. :mrgreen:
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » December 21st, 2009, 7:51 pm

Rez|l wrote:
Then I have completely misunderstood you. I thought he was looking for a girl friend, not just a friend. my bad.