Soviet

The graphics forum (images and design) - self explanatory really!

Moderator: Core Staff

Lisa
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lisa » June 29th, 2006, 12:22 am

I think your best bet is to give them a call on the phone and explain the problem. If you bought their product legit and can prove that, then I see no reason why they wont help you to activate it.
~Materazzi~

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » June 29th, 2006, 1:11 am

Lisa wrote:I think your best bet is to give them a call on the phone and explain the problem. If you bought their product legit and can prove that, then I see no reason why they wont help you to activate it.
Read his last post... "Step around the truth"...

need i say more? ;)
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » June 29th, 2006, 4:38 am

it would be very amusing to do it lisa's way though :lol:
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Lisa
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lisa » June 29th, 2006, 3:28 pm

Soviet wrote:if i dont activate it then after 30 days it doesnt work. As for activation by phone, i really dont want to...even though i got it perfectly legally :wink:
I was talking about what Soviet says here, you got it perfectly legally, then should have no problems..Maybe I am being dumb, so if I am, i appologize. :P
~Materazzi~

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » June 29th, 2006, 6:35 pm

What I did was download the trial version from the official site. I think used it for 30 days, at which point the trial ended. I activated it by phone (;)) and Bob's your uncle. If you need help on how to 'purchase' it then let me know on msn/xfire.

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » June 29th, 2006, 7:21 pm

Lisa wrote:
Soviet wrote:if i dont activate it then after 30 days it doesnt work. As for activation by phone, i really dont want to...even though i got it perfectly legally :wink:
I was talking about what Soviet says here, you got it perfectly legally, then should have no problems..Maybe I am being dumb, so if I am, i appologize. :P
i dont use wink smilies very much, and when i do they tend to try and indicate some type of lie. Its easy to misunderstand though
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude