Awkward girl situation?

General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

Azabael
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Re: Awkward girl situation?

Post by Azabael » December 13th, 2009, 12:52 am

Rezil, I don't care about your further explanation. It's the element I was talking about that he doesn't just want to know from us which we would pick. Just saying who we would pick is so irrelevant. We can only give him advice in how he should tackle the situation. That is the wise advice. And I've never been saying that for instance you or anyone else is giving unwise advice. I have no clue why you assumed that.. If you don't get my point, I have nothing more to say.

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 13th, 2009, 12:54 am

I understand rezils logic and I understand your point aza.

Im going to go ahead with what rez said, just treat it as a date and worry about problems when I hit them.
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » December 13th, 2009, 12:54 am

On the friendship thing Rez mentioned, don't feel like quoting, he said that girls who are friends only want that. Truthfully, that is almost never the case, there will always be some level of attraction on her end. However, in 99% of cases she will suppress it to the end because you are her friend. It is the famous "I don't want to ruin our friendship situation". In my personal experience with that situation, you can overcome it simply by telling her how you feel. If she goes along with it, you're good to go. If not, chances are things will be awkward and your friendship will slowly deteriorate. If she has any type of common sense she'll realize there is only the choice between no friendship or something more and will typically pick the latter.

All that being said though, only go after the friend if you really like her. Otherwise, pursue the other 2 so as to not pass up an opportunity. The chances are she'll be around a lot longer than the others.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 13th, 2009, 12:57 am

Soviet wrote:All that being said though, only go after the friend if you really like her. Otherwise, pursue the other 2 so as to not pass up an opportunity. The chances are she'll be around a lot longer than the others.
I dont like changing my mind after every post but I also understand. I AM good friends with the first girl, and I know that she likes me. I think if it came to it I would be able to treat her as more of a friend, but right now I dont want her as much more. Maybe time will change that.

For now Im interested in a relatioship that I feel would be the best to maintain with the first girl, but I dont have the right feelings at the moment for that.

As I said, Im just going to go tomorrow and whatever happens happens, and act from thereon?

Azabael
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Azabael » December 13th, 2009, 1:03 am

It is known and said by psychiatrists that the best fundamental relationships arise from friendships. All seen in average, of course. The reason behind that lies in the fact you truly know each other so there is more mutual conception. This oftenly results in long time relationships.

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » December 13th, 2009, 1:08 am

Truthfully, that is almost never the case, there will always be some level of attraction on her end.
Hah, you're saying you feel attracted to EVERY girl you meet? You don't, so why should girls be any different.
Soviet wrote:However, in 99% of cases she will suppress it to the end because you are her friend. It is the famous "I don't want to ruin our friendship situation". In my personal experience with that situation, you can overcome it simply by telling her how you feel. If she goes along with it, you're good to go. If not, chances are things will be awkward and your friendship will slowly deteriorate.
Really? Ok, pick ten of your female friends you find at least a bit attractive, tell them how you fell about them, and see how it works out for you. How many times did you tell the girl how you felt only to be shut down with the 'I wanna be just friends' bullshit? She's not saying 'I wanna be just friends', she's saying 'I don't feel attraction for you, but I don't want to hurt your feelings either so I'll just stay friends with you and you'll never get a chance to score with me. Ever.'
If she has any type of common sense she'll realize there is only the choice between no friendship or something more and will typically pick the latter.
True and false. She will realise this, but will pick the no friendship over something more ten times out of ten. The reason the friendship is slowly deteriorating is because the feelings between a guy and a girl aren't mutual. He feels attraction for her, she doesn't.
All that being said though, only go after the friend if you really like her. Otherwise, pursue the other 2 so as to not pass up an opportunity. The chances are she'll be around a lot longer than the others.
Yeah, you're forgetting the fact that girls generally have more guys to choose from than the other way around. So by the time he's done pursuing a bunch of other girls, she might not be around for as long as he wanted her to be. Also, why should he go for the friend ONLY if he likes her A LOT? You're supposed to be attracted to someone, not just like them. Hell, I like my mailman a whole lot, doesn't mean I'll go out with him...
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » December 13th, 2009, 1:10 am

Azabael wrote:It is known and said by psychiatrists that the best fundamental relationships arise from friendships. All seen in average, of course. The reason behind that lies in the fact you truly know each other so there is more mutual conception. This oftenly results in long time relationships.
Aha, you think jimbo is searching for a girl to settle down with and have a long term relationship with? At 15???

Also, I got your point before, I'm giving him advice now, not picking the girls. :P
[...]
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 13th, 2009, 1:20 am

Rez|l wrote:
Azabael wrote:It is known and said by psychiatrists that the best fundamental relationships arise from friendships. All seen in average, of course. The reason behind that lies in the fact you truly know each other so there is more mutual conception. This oftenly results in long time relationships.
Aha, you think jimbo is searching for a girl to settle down with and have a long term relationship with? At 15???

Also, I got your point before, I'm giving him advice now, not picking the girls. :P

No, im not looking for anything long term...your past 15 obviously, you never thought that although it wasnt going to be long term probably, that it wasnt worth doing?

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » December 13th, 2009, 1:22 am

No, I'm trying to enjoy my youth without commiting myself too much to anything. I'm looking for someone to have good time with, not settle down and have two kids with.
[...]
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 13th, 2009, 1:23 am

Rez|l wrote:No, I'm trying to enjoy my youth without commiting myself too much to anything. I'm looking for someone to have good time with, not settle down and have two kids with.
thats where I am. I want someone to have fun with, someone I can go out with, not to start a family and move iin together lol

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » December 13th, 2009, 12:15 pm

FUCK ALL THREEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Sorry I've been out all night, who do you have the most fun with? and sorry Jimmy I know you've been trying to chat with me but I've been out a lot and I leave my pc on.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 13th, 2009, 2:34 pm

Give each one a spoon and a shirt.
The winner will be the one who comes back with cake and a clean shirt.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » December 13th, 2009, 6:33 pm

lol Drofder, sad bastard :P
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » December 13th, 2009, 6:40 pm

lol id just be fucking greatful u have 3 girls after u lol. Dont worry bout anything else. do as they say, gi iuyt with her, see what u think and decide from there. You will still have 2 to decide from :D.
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: put your cock away, you sick man
Matty@CoDJumper.com: hahaha
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: (while i whip mine out)
Matty@CoDJumper.com: lol
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: just kidding
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: ... i don't have one :(

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 13th, 2009, 9:38 pm

well i went out with her today and it was brilliant, but we never got off with each other which was a shame. It was very intimate though, more than just friends. Like, holding hands and arms round each other etc. Sehe is really nice so we're goign out next saturday somewhere and Im going to make a move...

And matt, its a really difficult situation. Never thought id be in it and kinda envied the position of being wanted, but its downright difficult!