Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway

Discussion for other PC and console games

Moderator: Core Staff

Nightmare
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway

Post by Nightmare » November 17th, 2008, 2:05 am

How could they do what you wanted? They were probably busy trying to figure out what you were saying (for example see your post).
Coding is Poetry. Mapping is Art.
"Cause im the sexiest mapper ever...except for nm, that sexy man" - Soviet

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » November 17th, 2008, 6:52 am

I hated it, uninstalled it after a few hours of play, I prefer CoD.

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » November 17th, 2008, 3:03 pm

helium wrote:Ye ok, that screenshot isn't bad. I'm gonna admit that. But still, most of the time the game looks MUCH worse, and still has worse graphics than COD4/Crysis/Oblivion/Mass Effect/Gears of War/Half Life/Bioshock/Assassin's Creed/UT3/FEAR/Rainbow Six Vegas 2 etc.

Oh just a fast note: Is it just me or is his right hand really, really wide? That could be because I have wide-screen, but maybe not.

Oh, and you go on about how realistic this game is. Since when is it realistic that you can walk through objects, give orders to sheep, see through your legs, not move your lips when you talk, having mud fly on your face when you get shot inside a house, AI not seeing you when you stand next to them and shooting them or throwing grenades on them AND SO ON, then fine, I don't care. It's up to you what you find realistic and what not.

I'll upload screenies + videos of gameplay and when they talk and you'll see how real it looks. I'll do it at the end of the week though, so if someone else has time to do it I'd be glad.

I don't only have bad thoughts about the game. I still think that it looks awesome in slow motion when you blow someones brains out, but other than that the game is pretty bad. And just one more thing.. It was going to be released in 2007 already, and since they took one extra year to finish it I had high expectations, but well, if they're gonna put an extra year on making it, they should have made it a lot better. It's nowhere near any popular game.

sounds like my kinda game! i might try it out later and i'll post a review :P
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » November 17th, 2008, 3:15 pm

Never played these series, it just didn't appeal to me (The gameplay).
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol