7 Small nade Jumps

Forum for all kinds of CoD:WaW jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

7 Small nade Jumps

Post by steveuk » November 3rd, 2008, 11:43 pm

OK KS i sent email befor and not got a reply,so im not sure if ya getting my emails or not, so im going to post my 7 small nade jumps here, if they get deleted then they get deleted.. GOT VID-Player Link Sorted Now

1:Small Nade jump to Tin Roof

2:Nade jump from Barrels, to Wall.

3:Nade jump to Brocken block Wall. I tried to climb but couldnt, but was able to nade it.

4: 2 Nade jump 1 to Fence, anotehr to Trian Cart.

Only cheat i used was GOD, so i wouldnt keep blowing myself up.lol but lucky i didnt as only used GOD on jump 4

Not sure why im not getting sound, but its the jump that count, not the sound.lol

Oh KillerSam, looks like ya Youtube Codes not working, ill' seen ya another YouTubeCode via PM.

Steve
Last edited by steveuk on November 4th, 2008, 2:14 am, edited 6 times in total.

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Re: 4 Small nade Jumps

Post by steveuk » November 4th, 2008, 1:38 am

Here a few makin Jumps ive just done..Yhink tese maybe new, not seen any like these yet.

Nade Jump to Clipped Roof,Via Barrels

Nade Jumps onto a Statue, near River Bed

Nade Jump onto A large Brick Wall near Statue.

Hope these are New, as i hav'nt seen any around yet.
steve
Last edited by steveuk on November 4th, 2008, 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Re: 7 Small nade Jumps

Post by steveuk » November 4th, 2008, 2:11 am

KillerSam wrote:test of youtube code:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/Tggx2sDTRTo[/youtube]

ok links work, but you are using a different address to the one that appears in MY address bar, look at the structure of the link:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Z42GKFAFj ... re=related

change your links to that layout and see if they work.

Also generally, folks don't reply to emails sent to the demos address unless there is a problem with the demos or similar :)

Edit: I have just set up an autoresponder to emails, so people should receive confirmation that we received their email :)
Ok it was the links, i was sent differnt type link when uploading but when you play and double click to get to Youtube screen they show slightly differant, so i changed them all over and they now work
Steve

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: 7 Small nade Jumps

Post by Hoogie » November 4th, 2008, 4:21 pm

first nade in your makin jump is not needed, and there have been a sort of that jump done but then with panzer.
but nice anyway
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship