Moderator: Core Staff

Jumpeh
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Hey

Post by Jumpeh » August 27th, 2008, 3:58 pm

Hey guys im Jumpeh on your sevrer im

^0WOLFS*Jumpeh

Ive joined the forums because i like to jump and bounce and need a bit of help :)

And to have a bit of fun make some friends.
And my fps is a bit weird cos i got yitch3 works first time i did it but the next time i did it was high quality and i only got about 200 fps lookin down.
Lol anyway Im glad to be here
IVE QUIT WOLFS CLAN

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Hey

Post by Rezil » August 27th, 2008, 4:32 pm

Hello and welcome! Don't let KillerSams avatar scare you, that's just his way of expressing his inner conflict with his dog and his sexuality.
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » August 27th, 2008, 4:35 pm

^^

Welcome aboard. Feel free to ask any of your questions. There's no question you can't ask (Don't ask questions about KS his sexual interests as stated before).

:D
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Jumpeh
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Jumpeh » August 27th, 2008, 5:28 pm

yes i do u perv and i come from birmingham to ;)
IVE QUIT WOLFS CLAN

Jumpeh
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Jumpeh » August 27th, 2008, 6:03 pm

smethwick
IVE QUIT WOLFS CLAN

Jumpeh
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Jumpeh » August 27th, 2008, 7:27 pm

nice
IVE QUIT WOLFS CLAN

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » August 27th, 2008, 10:19 pm

And i'm from Redditch! Which is as good as Birmingham....maybe even a little better. I'd say better. Losers from Birmingham, ha!
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."
"You have just become my fave youtuber!" - KillerSam in regards to myself. Win.

topher
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by topher » August 28th, 2008, 1:28 am

welcome 8)

Jumpeh
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Jumpeh » August 28th, 2008, 8:38 am

i have a load of questions but i have just been accepted on teh xfire team so il be bugging you there ;p

so thanks for sayin welcome etc and ive never heard of redditch tbh i aint lieing i aint heard of it but you must come down to brum to get some stuff eh?
IVE QUIT WOLFS CLAN

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » August 28th, 2008, 3:08 pm

KillerSam wrote:Yea redditch is great - you have to travel to Birmingham everytime you want something.
Except for our shopping centre, are own big branches of major stores... I know alot of people who come from Birmingham to shop at Redditch actually. The only time I go to Birmingham is for gigs :wink:

I'm surprised you've never heard of Redditch Jumpeh :o I know how to get to Smethwick :(

Anyway welcome :P
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » August 28th, 2008, 4:26 pm

And NO shop to get your awesome games at :D
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » August 28th, 2008, 5:12 pm

KillerSam wrote:Well to be honest, where I live has pretty much everything i could need within 2miles, including 2 of the UKs largest hospitals, THE main UK Accident and Emergency hospital, a university, police head quarters for the entire west midlands, 2 firestations, an ambulance station - the bullring shopping centre (one of the largest in the country), the list goes on....Redditch does indeed suck mate.
Why is it important to live near the "police head quarters for the entire WM"?

I live 1 mile from a shopping centre, police station, cinema, super market and fire station. As well garden/furniture stores and other such things. ALso there are many pubs within walking distance of where I live where I won't have the worry of being stabbed in, something which i imagine is hard in Birmingham :P

I'd consider living next to a Uni a dissadvantage, unless you attend that Uni. Firstly because they'll be more cunts in that area. Won't be as many local job oppertunities.. etc.

The road system in Redditch is also much better than Birmingham and we have less traffic as well, so I can get to places faster :P

But yeah, I don't particually like Redditch.

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » August 28th, 2008, 6:04 pm

Lmfao :lol: Yeah good point the poon opportunities are vast. Something which i can't wait to go to Uni for :P

Jumpeh
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Jumpeh » August 28th, 2008, 6:11 pm

id like to be next to the cop station cos then ik im protected ^^ i need protection because i am the futre (the sayin says children are the futre) ^^
IVE QUIT WOLFS CLAN

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » August 28th, 2008, 7:01 pm

That's madness ;/ The amount of times i've needed to go to A and E. I was annoyed when I had to travel 30mins to Worcester because there isn't an ENT department at Redditch Hospital. Redditch and Birmingham are practically the same anyway, we just don't have blocks of flats.