Some technical difficulties.(VCoD)

Have questions about CoD/UO mapping that aren't covered in the tutorials section? Post here!

Moderator: Core Staff

Tehdisciple
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Some technical difficulties.(VCoD)

Post by Tehdisciple » January 26th, 2008, 5:56 pm

Well, I am making a map that has all custom textures. And i cannot use the dds converter with my vista. So none of the textures show up. I also need help with the jump height. I have tried gravity but that doesn't work either. Any suggestions on those 2 things will help a ton. Also, i need to make trigger multiples so when the player hits it, it acts like a counter. Once the player passes through that trigger multiple, i need to multiple to disapear until the map restarts. And at the end of the map, it shots your score. Then it multiplies the counter by 6 and shows the score in Iprintlnbold. If that is possible please post! So if you could help me with any of these it would help a ton. Thanks.
Xfire:m00n1
" i just crashed paint -.-" - Disciple

Nightmare
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Nightmare » January 26th, 2008, 10:47 pm

For the textures, you should try using Photoshop. I don't understand what you mean by the jump height and gravity, do you mean like 40 units for 125 fps?
Also, your request for that script is possible, although I don't understand 100% what you are trying to do. Give me an x-fire and I will see what I can script.
Coding is Poetry. Mapping is Art.
"Cause im the sexiest mapper ever...except for nm, that sexy man" - Soviet

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]

Tehdisciple
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Thanks

Post by Tehdisciple » January 26th, 2008, 11:49 pm

Well... i don't have photoshop atm.. ill download the trial later i guess. But i mean like in call of duty 2 and 4, if cheats are on you can put /jump_height (default 39) and thats how many units you jump... I need it to like 70... But the thing is there is no jump height console command for it in vcod. I appreciate your help and i'll xfire you later.
Xfire:m00n1
" i just crashed paint -.-" - Disciple