Rince is a twat, I agree...

Oh, and what Ownia said :P

Naah, it's ok.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

GunnerG
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by GunnerG » March 24th, 2005, 2:15 pm

he's a mod here too dont forget. or will that be changed in light of the recent events ?
Im Too Lazy to think of a decent one yet

GunnerG

RATM
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by RATM » March 26th, 2005, 2:25 pm

heya! is there any proper CoD jumping server's that dont allow shooting.. coz each server i go in that has a jump map on it ends up in world war 3 or something.. unbelievable how many people just cant jump and resort to shooting people half way through or something.. i hate it.
but i love to jump :D the only maps i finished is peds puzzle and ladder. nearly finished plazma and jump. also nearly finished uzi! (till i got killed) :cry:
anyways i wud like to know if there is any proper servers that dont allow shooting just to jump :D

thank you!
RATM. 8)

Plazma
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by Plazma » March 26th, 2005, 2:57 pm

None of the old servers used to allow shooting. If we eventually get a proper server again. Not hosted by another clan..... then it will not have shooting on it.
The real question is what is the question?

Rince

Post by Rince » March 26th, 2005, 5:29 pm

Actually u fuckers and noodle u can back me up with this i didnt want server 2 die so i paid as much as i could and monkey stole noodles 10 quid so fuck u how dare you say im greedy / steal money i paid for server i could of left it 2 die so suck my dick wanks i never stole his money and i i havnt been on in last month so yeah i done much eh? and the new server i was going 2 buy can fuck off i was gona pay it off for a year but ur all ungreatfull fuckers cept noodler / infi who didnt say shit bad i wouldnt cheat people out of money well now u can pay for your own server im shocked u guys slag me since i fuckin paid and no job wow im pissed fuck u all spellin sucks just woke up

Rince

Post by Rince » March 26th, 2005, 5:36 pm

and people only sore because i kicked so much but if i ever got new server pb guid ban since i found a cool tool so yeah no more kicking just straight out ban if they kill because and i thinK EVERY1 wil say it got out of hand i used 2 wake up use remote rcon and people with 50 kills

Ladies Love...

Post by Ladies Love... » March 26th, 2005, 5:53 pm

i couldn't give 2 shits if u payed for the server... ur still a lil dick ed... and u need to grow up...

i heard u was stealin ppl's money thru paypal or suttin anyway... wasn't even ur money u wuz payin wit!

kthnxbye ill give 2shits wen pigs fly!

Rince

Post by Rince » March 26th, 2005, 6:39 pm

yeah I REALY DID STEAL NOODLES MONEY YEAH TOTALY wow noodle backme up u jew

Noodle

Post by Noodle » March 26th, 2005, 6:41 pm

Lets just clear this up, rince DIDNT steal any of my money

RATM
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by RATM » March 26th, 2005, 6:56 pm

sry to but in with a random Q.. but dus any1 have jm_legend! and is it good.. coz i cant find anywhere to download it :? and wud like to try it!

Tsunami
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Tsunami » March 26th, 2005, 7:32 pm

I'm not fond of Rince either, I did a complaint on the forum and he made a load of forum accounts to say he's cool, kinda lame.

Rince

Post by Rince » March 26th, 2005, 7:36 pm

LOL no i didnt if u look up Nick was 1 who backed me up and he just posted hMm? ask peds for ips also wow it was wen i had server n1 liekd cos we kicked but its k no server i dont fuck all wrong i been away for agees so i done f all wrong k end of story

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » March 26th, 2005, 7:41 pm

Rince wrote:yeah I REALY DID STEAL NOODLES MONEY YEAH TOTALY wow noodle backme up u jew
That's why people dislike you, you keep people calling names etc. Why are you here at CoDJumper if nobody likes you ??? You're honoring yourself like ''I'm in the team'' but there is almost NO demo at all of you on this site. Only thing you do is making maps and having competitions who nobody listens to. Every post on this forum is complaint, I haven't seen anything good of you ?

Difference between you and me is that I'm doing things for CoDJumping, I know people like me since I behave on these forums and on the server, you only complain. Tons of complaints from you, hardly any good things. Only good thing is that you paid for the server but the server is down now anyway so a waste of money.

Can't you just behave like the people who come here regulary ??? Koekie, Tsunami and others ???

Ah, before I forget.... Grow up!
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Rince

Post by Rince » March 26th, 2005, 8:01 pm

Ok no demos 1) i find jumps let pepople demo them for me ask Destiny peds Infi ( infi Def ) i found 2 huge jumps arnhem on big ass roofs on british spawn and its new its very hard 2 and Uo_carantan i found the panzer jump on2 wire that lets u get on ever roof so yes i dont do demos because i let other people demo them because MY UO Was fucked and recently i been busy im back and i have demos i would add but whats the point i should just leave

Rince

Post by Rince » March 26th, 2005, 8:03 pm

can we just start a damn fresh >< i got off on a bad start with the whole server thing