New Cod2 Jump on Harbor?

Forum for all kinds of CoD2 jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

Nogard
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

New Cod2 Jump on Harbor?

Post by Nogard » July 17th, 2014, 8:54 am

I think me and a friend have just found a brand new cod2 jump on harbor. And no, it's not some stupid little ledge that no one cares about, but actually on top of barriers in a room. It's the room that has the shelves and the big round boiler tank. In that room there's a wire that hangs down that you can either nadejump to from the boxes or from the leftmost part of the window ledge above the box if you're facing the wall. If you nadejump from the boxes, you have to throw the nade inbetween the crack in the boxes so that the nade is peeking out just enough to give you damage but not kill you. Even if you do this, you also have to jump off the box in the right location to not die. I tend to jump off a bit to the left of the corner of the box. I hope someone tries this and adds it to the site. This might be the last major cod2 jump ever found.

EDIT: With 333 fps you might be able to just jump on it from the window ledge without a nade, but I can't test it since I'm on xbox.

kubislav23
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: New Cod2 Jump on Harbor?

Post by kubislav23 » June 12th, 2017, 10:11 am

Hi, I dont think that jump you describing is new. Its actually 125 fps nade jump.

fishy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by fishy » June 12th, 2017, 2:46 pm

Hmm it sounds interesting though, what if it is possible 333 no nade.

kubislav23
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by kubislav23 » June 13th, 2017, 9:35 am

If wire were closer It would be possible 333 nonade from window.