New mp_dependence hard way walkthrough video!

Forum for all kinds of CoD4 jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

FrisbeeSky
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

New mp_dependence hard way walkthrough video!

Post by FrisbeeSky » February 6th, 2014, 5:14 pm

Hey guys,

I made a new walkthrough of mp_dependence hard way with the help of a friend called 'Zojan'.
We made this walktrough because he wants to 'warm-up' with making more walkthroughs and I wanted to experiment with something new I found out what you can see back in the intro of the video.

I also recently posted a post here on this site with another video so I might be relative to some of you.
The reason I posted this post because I want to ask you guys if you want to give your opinion about this video and maybe also the way of editing it.

Here is the video:

Hope you like it!

FrisbeeSky

Danniorn96
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: New mp_dependence hard way walkthrough video!

Post by Danniorn96 » February 6th, 2014, 5:46 pm

FrisbeeSky wrote:Hey guys,

I made a new walkthrough of mp_dependence hard way with the help of a friend called 'Zojan'.
We made this walktrough because he wants to 'warm-up' with making more walkthroughs and I wanted to experiment with something new I found out what you can see back in the intro of the video.

I also recently posted a post here on this site with another video so I might be relative to some of you.
The reason I posted this post because I want to ask you guys if you want to give your opinion about this video and maybe also the way of editing it.

Here is the video:

Hope you like it!

FrisbeeSky
HurrDurrr... nice to see ya here XD nice video too :D