Hello

A place for new users to introduce themselves to the community

Moderator: Core Staff

Vanellieice
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Hello

Post by Vanellieice » January 20th, 2014, 3:16 pm

My name is Torin, but I also go by 'Ice'. I have been glitching in Cod4 as a whole for about 4-5 years now, but I have only really glitched on pc for about a year and a half (lately I have been really getting into pc because I bought my first pc about 5 months ago, before then I had a mac laptop). I have a YouTube, but I don't really make the type of videos you guys do. No walkthroughs/jump videos, I post montages, so I don't really know if any of you would even like that type of material. Although in my videos I do have bounces every once in a while. I have been known as Dyn Ice for about a year now (I was in a clan called DynastySniping), around the time when I started getting into pc this was my name on Xbox. Although I have recently changed my name to Torin XY (the XY stands for a team I am in with a bunch of friends, who also do glitching montages).

But anyway, I found this introducing forum-thing and since I have never really made my presence apparent for the past couple of years, I guess today is a good day to do so. Anyway here is my YouTube if anyone is interested. http://www.youtube.com/user/vanellieice

And here is the last big bouncing related video that I have uploaded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LowUCYOulsA

Have a good day.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Pedsdude » January 20th, 2014, 7:25 pm

Nice introduction post - welcome!

Sonic
PC Team
PC Team