Switching to spectator causes laggs

General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

chef
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: Switching to spectator causes laggs

Post by chef » May 15th, 2013, 4:00 pm

Chucky. wrote:I've thought about what you said, it seems one or two people want the map so I've fixed and uploaded it again (mp_global_intermission was added), thanks;

Download link: http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/1785243/file.html

A few bugs was also fixed, getting out of map at end of hard, added an extra bounce to easy and fixed last room on easy (random not needed bounce) etc.
Thanks Chucky :)

Also maybe not related to this thread but I have another problem with my server. Sometimes the server gets stuck and players that try to join get in an infinite download loop. Because of this I have to restart my server alot..

Also there's some random lagg on my server now(this didn't happen on another OS) and I think it's related to this message in the console:
"Hitch warning: 4784 msec frame time"
The server basically laggs for like 5 seconds every 10 minutes :?

Chucky.
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Re: Switching to spectator causes laggs

Post by Chucky. » May 16th, 2013, 2:54 pm

KillerSam wrote:mp_islands_v2
mp_khaos
mp_madhouse
mp_colour
mp_dark_v3

Are all now "hidden" from the maps page (they can still be accessed, but aren't in the list anymore, this will preserve their download count and ratings should they get fixed e.t.c).

mp_awe isn't on the site.
Chucky. wrote: So, what's happening with all the maps that was confirmed to be unplayable in public servers, the ones with the exact same errors as mine? The one you deleted 15 minutes after it being confirmed to be unplayable...
Happy? :roll:
Lol, not really no. Some of my favorite maps was removed, I was just stating a fact ;)