Dodio
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: lorenzoperic
PSN ID: lorenzoperic

How can i join Codjumper PS3 Team

Post by Dodio » July 24th, 2012, 3:57 pm

Playstation name (PSN): Lorenzoperic
Games that you own: MW3,B/O,MW2,COD5,COD4.
Other games:Pes2012,fifa2012,
Additional information:Wazuuuup guys.My name is dorian.I am jumping since first cod games (cod2,cod3).I Was in some clans
(LBx,ABz,Sn. and others).I dont play games only on ps3 i play on pc (I have cod4 and cod2 on PC).I am a good jumper and i was asking my self can i be in codjumper ps3 team :D .If you want add me on ps3 (psn i up there).Btw in mw3 i know how to knife and riotshield lunge and how to shoutgun jump,I know how to edit stuff too.

Visit My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/lorenzoperic

BeZZo
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Re: How can i join Codjumper PS3 Team

Post by BeZZo » July 25th, 2012, 12:46 am

This looks more like an application rather than a question. As far as I know, nobody actively jumps on PS3 anymore.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » July 25th, 2012, 4:03 pm

I guess we'll only keep Zero for now.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Post by x0ozero0x » July 25th, 2012, 5:09 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:I guess we'll only keep Zero for now.
Thanks (I guess :P ) but I have to admit I play a lot more PC games now compared to PS3. I've tried helping the PS3 side of the community but as you can see from this topic: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=14943 the amount of actual active jumpers (and being forum members) is very small and is diminishing.
As for becoming part of the CoDJumper PS3 Team I'm not sure it is worth expanding at its current state. Many of the current members are inactive as it is :| As it looks I am the only one that is making posts here currently, you may see Chris or Explosive post but very rarely and as for Rug last I knew he had two jobs and I only see him playing Fifa :P
Once Rug stopped the videos stopped, in the end it was pretty much only me and him making the videos for MW2, Black Ops and the short CoD1 series anyway.

Anyway just enjoy the games and I hope you enjoy your stay here :mrgreen:

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » July 25th, 2012, 6:27 pm

Didn't mean that negative haha. Just you as the only guy vs the possible (kek?) chance of more activity in the PS3 section.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

BulletVive
PS3 Team
PS3 Team

Post by BulletVive » August 31st, 2012, 1:14 am

Exactly what zero said, basically we all just stopped getting on around the same time. Rug got a job, zero played on pc, concito's laptop broke for a while i believe and had his own stuff, Explosive stopped getting on as much, and I was moving in with my grandparent and stayed with them for almost a year. While there i couldn't record or play much so even after i left there I haven't gotten on much as i'm used to it now. Been getting on to jump some recently, but no one to jump with really

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]