Discuss anything to do with your jump clan

Moderator: Core Staff

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Steam: ultralala

Re: CoDJumper.com #NoNumber^^ | insane Glitchers

Post by ultralala » July 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

when i decided to host a server, Lowpings were my first decision coz CJ. But it was just to complicated for me. And when i heard there no coupons for new hosters recruit by CJ at all i dont give a fuck and choosed the (for me easier) better hoster. And thats definite gameservers. In that case i support Lancast
I've been watching you
A lalalala long
A lalalala long long lee long long long

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » July 14th, 2010, 8:29 pm

@Hoogie,
there are benefits for being in iG, or any clan, and I already stated some of them, if you have trouble reading not my problem. I wonder why so many people, most best jumpers out there, including the best jumper, join iG. I wonder why they keep the iG clan tag as their xfire namer? I also wonder why if being in a clan was so pointless, someone I'm sure you respect Hoogie, CJ member Soviet would join too, shouldn't he have similar opinion to you Hoogie, no?
And it's not just about having a name in 1 server, it's in general.

@Drof and KS
Rezil wrote:
Pedsdude wrote:mp_jm_cruise crashes #1 :(
Low server then, works fine on #9.
I'm not the only one to critise lowpings. Lowpings are kindly enough to sponsor two servers to CoDJumper and I'm sure you CJ Admin team appreciate it but there is no hidding the fact that their service is poor compared to other game hostings. In the past I owned a server at lowpings, gamingdeluxe and gameservers, out of them 3 gameservers was by mile the best and lowpings the worst. Lowpings don't even give you a redirect ftp, you have to have your own.

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » July 14th, 2010, 8:35 pm

Lancast wrote: @Hoogie,
I wonder why so many people, most best jumpers out there, including the best jumper, join iG. I wonder why they keep the iG clan tag as their xfire namer? I also wonder why if being in a clan was so pointless, someone I'm sure you respect Hoogie, CJ member Soviet would join too
I was wondering about that aswell, just not getting a answer and all you stated is "fame".
Lancast wrote:shouldn't he have similar opinion to you Hoogie, no?
No, everyone has his own opinion. It's impossible to agree on all subjects with someone. For example, me and my girlfriend have a different opinion about something all the time.

One person isn't the other.
Last edited by Hoogie on July 14th, 2010, 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » July 14th, 2010, 8:45 pm

@Hoogie
An answer is obvious and I gave you it already but I see you're making me repeat myself. It's not only about fame, it's about fun also, and feeling proud of being part of something special, that is why some people choose to even have the tags on their xfire. People like to play together, as one little community, do stuff together as a group, be a part of something that has good reputation and is well known for being skilled(this part could be the 'fame'). Making some targets for the worse players to aim for when they improve. There are tones of reasons why people create clans and why other people join them.And I'm not talking in particular about iG, I'm talking in general why people create clans, in any games. I really shouldn't be explaining this to you, this is general knowledge.

@KS
KS I know. Lowpings are your donators, the server itself is good and I'm sure there are no troubles with it. In exchange for the donation at least you could do is stand by their name, make them look good, but that isn't the case for me. For rookies, lowpings isn't something they should go for. On most cases people always struggle with the 'fast download' which you need a redirect ftp. You don't have to worry about it since CJ has their own redirect ftp, but rookies have to. Lowpings don't provide it but at the same price or lower or a little higher at other game hosting website you get the redirect. On something like gameservers, you don't even need to upload things to the redirect as when you upload to the main server's ftp it automaticly gets transfered to the redirect ftp, how great and useful is that.

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » July 14th, 2010, 8:50 pm

Lancast wrote:@Hoogie
An answer is obvious and I gave you it already but I see you're making me repeat myself. It's not only about fame, it's about fun also, and feeling proud of being part of something special, that is why some people choose to even have the tags on their xfire. People like to play together, as one little community, do stuff together as a group, be a part of something that has good reputation and is well known for being skilled(this part could be the 'fame'). Making some targets for the worse players to aim for when they improve. There are tones of reasons why people create clans and why other people join them.And I'm not talking in particular about iG, I'm talking in general why people create clans, in any games. I really shouldn't be explaining this to you, this is general knowledge.
All i meant in the first place was that you don't need a clan for jumping and that i find the whole concept pointless. Also you can't compare a jump clan to a regular clan on a game. For a PCW/CB/LAN you need a team and preferable a stable team so you can use tactics.

Let's just call it end of discussion, feel free to response if you want tough, i'm just done :P
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » July 14th, 2010, 8:55 pm

Hoogie wrote:
All i meant in the first place was that you don't need a clan for jumping and that i find the whole concept pointless. Also you can't compare a jump clan to a regular clan on a game. For a PCW/CB/LAN you need a team and preferable a stable team so you can use tactics.

Let's just call it end of discussion, feel free to response if you want tough, i'm just done :P
There's nothing really to discuss, in your point of view having a jump clan is pointless but most people have different opinions, all those that have clans and join clans do. Also, did you even look how many clans are registered at cj site, a lot.
We all have different opinions, no need to argue against them.

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » July 14th, 2010, 9:02 pm

Lancast wrote:
Hoogie wrote:

There's nothing really to discuss, in your point of view having a jump clan is pointless but most people have different opinions, all those that have jump clans and join jump clans do. Also, did you even look how many clans are registered at cj site, a lot.
We all have different opinions, no need to argue against them.
Hoogie wrote:One person isn't the other.

.:iSpawn:.
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by .:iSpawn:. » September 18th, 2010, 5:22 pm

Hoogie wrote:I was afraid there would be another discussion, anyway here we go,

Benefits for CJ:
-Admin on forums
-Acces to the Youtube Channel
-Admin on all the servers donated to CJ

Benefits for IG:
-

Also you wear the CJ tag so people know you're a admin and know who they can ask for help.
lol'd

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » September 18th, 2010, 10:21 pm

Old post was old.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Demvy
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Demvy » August 22nd, 2012, 3:37 am

I can't join, whats the server name? And every cj server I have is all i know.

Demvy
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Demvy » August 22nd, 2012, 10:09 pm

Why the hell,.next time ill look