Moderator: Core Staff

VenoM MaGiK
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: MaGiK PiXeL

Need Help for CodJumper Mod

Post by VenoM MaGiK » January 20th, 2012, 11:19 pm

HEY ! :D
I'm french, if my english is bad I'm sorry.

I have got many problems with Codjumper mods, i need help.

* : I can't load any new map, after a "waiting other player" I get a white message on black back screen << ERROR weapon index mismatch for "berreta_mp" >>. However I create a "usermaps" folder ( i hadn't this folder before, it's normal ? ) and I place (for nuketown map ) all folders execpt a mp_nuketown.IWD and the picture. In this case I place mp_nuketown.IWD in Program Files/Activison/Call of duty 4 modern warfare/mods/CoDjumperv3_12

** : At the beginning of the game I have got a M9, but I see on your youtube channel in many videos that the man has got a Desert Egle. How to get a desert eagle in CoDJumper mod ?
In your many videos again, the man shots with RPG but doesn't receive damage (screen not red), what is the command for that ?

*** : Once again, on your many video the man hasn't got ATH as "Position saved" or "munitions" and we see the bottom of screen as in a Promod, how does he do ?

Example of this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-mlm_6f ... ature=plcp

S3x! Th1ng
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Re: Need Help for CodJumper Mod

Post by S3x! Th1ng » January 21st, 2012, 10:46 am

okay for rpg you need oder file so replace this file on your wepons folder in mod http://www.2shared.com/file/wB-7412D/rpg_mp.html end for diagle just set your guid end name on server cfg for example set cj_autoadmin "1" set cj_adminguids "your guid,your name set cj_adminguids "c50f3845c2fd5436d0c3d07811be7891,pr!m3 sry my englis

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Post by x0ozero0x » January 21st, 2012, 12:17 pm

If you want to play on your own just play on devmap. Start the CJ mod set the time, type /g_gametype cj then /devmap mp_*name* (replace *name* with your map, which would be nuke town in this case).
To give yourself the desert eagle or any other weapon type /give *weapon name*_mp, for example /give deserteaglegold_mp.
To hide the HUD and the red screen flashing just type /cg_draw2d 0 and if you want to remove being hurt all together type /god.
Finally if the error you get has something to do with the map then just make sure the map folder is in the "usermaps" folder. You shouldn't need to move any of the map files into the mod folder unless you're playing online on a public server. If you are just copy the .IWD file of the map into the specific mod folder.

VenoM MaGiK
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by VenoM MaGiK » January 21st, 2012, 1:17 pm

I have replaced your file RPG in main/iw_11/weapon but an error message appears "Unable to create __rzi_34.936"

And your commands doesn't work in console, "Dommage Taken" or "position saved" still appears !

Many thanks anyway :) !
I need help please.

VenoM MaGiK
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by VenoM MaGiK » January 21st, 2012, 4:04 pm

x0ozero0x wrote:If you want to play on your own just play on devmap. Start the CJ mod set the time, type /g_gametype cj then /devmap mp_*name* (replace *name* with your map, which would be nuke town in this case).
To give yourself the desert eagle or any other weapon type /give *weapon name*_mp, for example /give deserteaglegold_mp.
To hide the HUD and the red screen flashing just type /cg_draw2d 0 and if you want to remove being hurt all together type /god.
Finally if the error you get has something to do with the map then just make sure the map folder is in the "usermaps" folder. You shouldn't need to move any of the map files into the mod folder unless you're playing online on a public server. If you are just copy the .IWD file of the map into the specific mod folder.
After /devmap your commands really working, thanks !
For the map, it is good thanks you also :D

But no persons can answer me for the Promod in Codjumper. Not is really Promod but we see a bottom of screen.