Chat area specifically for CoDJumper

Moderator: Core Staff

Shootz123
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: shootziswhite

Re: BAD ADMINS

Post by Shootz123 » December 25th, 2011, 5:22 am

Please don't interpret my sarcasm for immaturity, i feel like this whole this got blown out of proportion. You got kicked, you may or may not have deserved it but that's over. I just don't understand why you would post it if you did not want something to happen to the server or the player. But hell your life do what you want with it, and as always Merry Christmas! *<|:-)

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 25th, 2011, 5:53 am

lol.

This is a witch hunt, we have no evidence of right or wrong, only words, yet we are trying to find someone to lynch.

Without any rules, we are to continue following the rules that were written a long time ago:
1. Admin is always correct.
2. Admin decisions are final.
3. Do not steal.
4. Do not worship any other admins... or something like that.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

netsky Joee
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: zustehH

Post by netsky Joee » December 26th, 2011, 5:12 am

Shootz123 wrote:Please don't interpret my sarcasm for immaturity, i feel like this whole this got blown out of proportion. You got kicked, you may or may not have deserved it but that's over. I just don't understand why you would post it if you did not want something to happen to the server or the player. But hell your life do what you want with it, and as always Merry Christmas! *<|:-)
It has gotten blown out of proportion a bit, i wasn't expecting the responses this got i.e. discussing getting rid of the server or on the other hand the sarcastic typical 12y/o response

I posted here because it was the only place to post, and the reason for posting is so that hopefully in the future players will only be given admin if they meet a certain level of maturity and capability for that role and also for admins to be reviewed and powers removed if they are abusing their rights.

However the selection for admins on cj seems to be different from what i expected/am used to. Seems like for the majority it's if you have enough money or have played long enough you can have admin with no repercussions if you abuse it.

Oh well, it's only a game in the end. Just wanted to point out what i consider to be a problem.

Mirko
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Mirko » December 26th, 2011, 8:38 am

can we drop this topic. i think we are all over it by now.

Panther
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: Pantharr

Post by Panther » December 28th, 2011, 2:34 am

It's funny how all of this was posted on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day. That's kinda sad :(

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » December 28th, 2011, 3:47 am

Panther wrote:It's funny how all of this was posted on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day. That's kinda sad :(
Yeah, it's almost as if the birth of a fictional medieval wizard is responsible for the poor administration of CJ servers :(
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Qauntumz
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie
Gamertag: QuaNnTuM HD

Post by Qauntumz » December 28th, 2011, 8:34 am

lol

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff