CoD Radiant Problem

Have questions about CoD/UO mapping that aren't covered in the tutorials section? Post here!

Moderator: Core Staff

Uzumakibro93
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie
PSN ID: uzumakibro93

CoD Radiant Problem

Post by Uzumakibro93 » July 3rd, 2011, 8:19 pm

Hey there. Well I've got two notable problems right now; the first is that my Radiant will not "Open" saved map files. I.E. You press the following; "File->Open" and it crashes without any errors, just freezes up.

The second and most annoying problem (because I have had this error in the past and I managed to fix it before) is that the textures will not load, point blank period. They resort to the default "I'm there but I won't let you see me! :D" Red and black checkered annoyance. Even the common textures.

I've included a triplet of screenshots of my settings. Please feel free to give any advice you can. Thank you, KRM.

I've worked until I have been driven insane. And then I kept working. The only thing I need to know is, exactly who are those people talking to me in my head? And why do they want me to kill you?

Uzumakibro93
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie
PSN ID: uzumakibro93

Re: CoD Radiant Problem

Post by Uzumakibro93 » July 5th, 2011, 11:55 pm

Ignore the freezing up problem, that's been fixed since I posted. Please just help with the textures error. Thank you, Uzu.

I've worked until I have been driven insane. And then I kept working. The only thing I need to know is, exactly who are those people talking to me in my head? And why do they want me to kill you?